Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 05-21-2014, 01:02 AM

Talking

Hi everyone , we I'm please to say at last I think we have found her first black lover , with some luck will fuck my wife next week , I will keep you posted as I'm so turned on by the thought of watching a big black cock in her.

I have watched her fuck a few men and thought it to be amassing , we have never looked back, but I'm sure it will be black all the way thanks to this site...!

Si

Old 05-26-2014, 04:43 PM

Me too! Loving watching her get serviced
Attached Thumbnails
Love to Watch-5.23.14-shay-trace-049.jpg  

Expressions
Old 05-26-2014, 06:19 PM

Default Expressions

Expressions of one's woman are precious. Watching her taken by another man, especially a black man is priceless. What the wife expects from me, ultimately an equal partnership, is not what she expects from a strange man. She gets taken hard.

Like It
Old 09-08-2014, 08:49 PM

Default Like It

I like to watch my wife when she is fucking a big black guy. I get so hard seeing that big black cock in her tight white pussy I can't even touch myself.

Old 09-09-2014, 02:30 PM

There is nothing more exciting than to turn the corner to my house and see a strange car sitting in the driveway. This usually means my wife has met someone at the Mall or elsewhere and is riding his big cock. I sometimes slip in the back door and listen or sometimes I just drive by and come back later.

Be there
Old 05-06-2020, 10:11 AM

Default Be there

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsoul-60 View Post
My first experience of screwing a white wife, the hubby decided to stick around in the room with us, just to watch us. He sat on a seperate chair, pulled out his cock and just went on stroking it while I went ahead fucking his woman. I was a bit nervous seeing him seated there like that ... but a while later I went on like he wasn't even in the room.

I'd like to know, do a lot of cuckold hubbies enjoy being there watching when their wife's getting hammered by some BBC, or would they prefer being elsewhere and let her come tell them the tale?
Oh, I would love to be there! I would love to watch her being pleasured.

Showtime
Old 05-06-2020, 12:05 PM

Default Showtime

I really luv it when white men, other than my husband, are there watching me fuck black men. That’s why so many of my gangbangs are mixed black and white. I also have several local white gentlemen that pay me to have sex with black men while they watch and masturbate. They get to watch me in action and I get to go shopping....Becky
Attached Thumbnails
Love to Watch-5b478508-19e8-4ffa-8fd0-d80e0d5eca96.jpg   Love to Watch-11523aa5-b84e-40cc-aa8a-1592a2cf525e.jpg  

Dawn
Old 06-22-2020, 07:50 AM

Default Dawn

I find that my old man likes to watch me getting fucked , so I put on a good show for him, I like to do things that I don't normally do with him with the black guy, and I love looking at my hubs face as my black lover cums in me. I also love to show my hub the black guys cum in my mouth just before I swallow, then after show him my empty mouth and tell him how good it tasted.

Last edited by ludlowsidney; 06-22-2020 at 07:58 AM..

Watching
Old 10-23-2021, 07:31 PM

Default Watching

My wife Debbie was 49 when she had her first encounter .She told me that she had been curious about blackmen. She went with him ,to a motel where she learned that everthing she had been told WAS true. She met him every saturday, telling me was shopping . After 3 years she told me what she had been doing. I was not that mad ,but curious ,so I asked if i could be there the next time they met. She asked and he agreed. I went with her to his house, met him. He seem a nice man ,I did not feel any anger of other feelings against him. I think that was because she found him exciting to her. I love my wife and he was giving her what she needed for the last 3 yrs. they undressed and I quickly saw why she was so willing to give her body to him. He was about twice my size and thicker too. I had noticed that she felt different when we had sex.. Looser and not as active during our lovemaking. They laid down and she and she began sucking him. I was shocked to see that when he cam she swallowed. She had only one time did that with me telling me she did not like to swallow. But her she was eager to have him cum in her mouth. It amazed me to watch her do this. He then rose up over her and she open her legs for him,he slowly entered her,she gasped and then she brought her legs up,offering her self to him. He stroked in her and she began moaning and making noises I had never heard from her ever. I was to total awe watching them.I of course had my penis out and was stroking too. They rested and then did it again. We drove home not saying much. but Itold her how excited it was to see her so being so please. We did make love then and it was the first time I experienced Sloppy seconds. I felt as though i was taking back my wife. I have watched them often since then. He moved awat 2 years later. She did not find another manfor about a year later,but he did not want me to watch them. She would tell me about what hapened and the we would have my sloppy seconds. Recently she has found a coworker to hook up with and Iam wating to see if he wiil let me watch.

Old 10-24-2021, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfbro61 View Post
I have to agree.. I get much more turned on watcing my wife get fucked by a black guy, than me actually fucking her. It more exciting to listen and watch her while jacking off.
This is the same for us too. She gets way more excited getting an energetic deep and pussy stretching screw from a black man than she does from me. The black guys seem to enjoy her and not mind me being there. For me as her husband the honest truth is that I get harder quicker and for longer watching him taking control and screwing my wife than I do having sex with her. I guess it’s what’s call the new modern white marriage!