Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Love to Watch
Old 07-30-2009, 09:59 PM

Default Love to Watch

My first experience of screwing a white wife, the hubby decided to stick around in the room with us, just to watch us. He sat on a seperate chair, pulled out his cock and just went on stroking it while I went ahead fucking his woman. I was a bit nervous seeing him seated there like that ... but a while later I went on like he wasn't even in the room.

I'd like to know, do a lot of cuckold hubbies enjoy being there watching when their wife's getting hammered by some BBC, or would they prefer being elsewhere and let her come tell them the tale?

love to watch
Old 08-04-2009, 05:21 PM

Default love to watch

Both ways are extremely tantalizing I would say for me it would be 50/50,I would love to watch.,love to listen outside the door,and or peak through the keyhole.
e
But I would also want to participate as well.Both fantasies cause a huge amount of arousal.

It may depend on her some may find there wife /lover /girlfriend is more receptive when there partner is not scene but watching unseen and unheard .i e do things or react to certain love making skills that they their partner has not seen them do or enjoy also there is the verbal hearing but not seeing

I would like to hear about encounter{s} But its supposedly a taboo between lovers to talk about past experiences?

Last edited by thunderball; 08-04-2009 at 09:07 PM.. Reason: forgot something

It's a toss up
Old 08-04-2009, 08:07 PM

Default It's a toss up

Being there is great. Listening to the sound of your wife being pounded is thrilling. Being asked fluff or clean up is all good too.
But knowing she is out seeking a lover, then comming home with a well diddled full pussy (his cum running down her thigh) can be exhilarating as well.

Old 08-06-2009, 03:05 AM

First time my wife cheated on me I got a hard on and we fucked all night long. Most guys would be hurt or whatever but I love her to fuck other people. It's human. She came home one night after work and told me of the dude at work that she gave head to on lunch break. She swallowed his cum. I love to know she is having fun! Since we started this lifestyle we have NEVER been this happy! We dont even fight anymore!

Right on
Old 08-06-2009, 09:09 AM

Default Right on

All of you young men are right on about what you do and how it makes you feel.....I am probably a hell of a lot older than all of you and have been into the swinging scene since back in what I am sure you guys would think of as ancient times....nonetheless...we had a ball....got something I want you to try......a baby monitor....yep...a simple devise you plug in and sit by the bed in one room and you can listen from another room.....I am sure you all know what I am talking about....the good ones are so good you can hear every breath.....ever rustle of the sheets....everything. I finally got to where I didn"t even want to see the Bulls and left everything to imagination....she would usually call right before she would head home and I would go to the master bedroom and she and her lover for the night would go to the spare bedroom where of course the monitar was set up...not once did the Bulls ever catch on....of course she knew...anyway, I'm rambling...but you guys try it sometime ....I found out it beats the hell out of sitting outside the door.....best thing since sliced bread......and remember what an old guy told you ..."Life is too short to say No"....Shimp

Old 08-06-2009, 10:16 AM

love watching them perform from start to finish and seeing his cum on her face/lips/tits/cunt

Old 08-06-2009, 01:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsoul-60 View Post
My first experience of screwing a white wife, the hubby decided to stick around in the room with us, just to watch us. He sat on a seperate chair, pulled out his cock and just went on stroking it while I went ahead fucking his woman. I was a bit nervous seeing him seated there like that ... but a while later I went on like he wasn't even in the room.

I'd like to know, do a lot of cuckold hubbies enjoy being there watching when their wife's getting hammered by some BBC, or would they prefer being elsewhere and let her come tell them the tale?
I have jacked off many times watching black man fucking my wife. I would rather watch a black man fucking her then me fucking her. But after her pussy was well filled I would clean it up real good then give her a good fucking. We were married 50 years she passed away last February of 08 we had about 48 years or whiled fun together.

I would like to find another woman with similar desires for a long-term relationship many other possibilities. I would prefer she be totally addicted to black cock.

Old 08-06-2009, 05:33 PM

I have to agree.. I get much more turned on watcing my wife get fucked by a black guy, than me actually fucking her. It more exciting to listen and watch her while jacking off.

Like my husband is not even there...
Old 08-06-2009, 08:19 PM

Default Like my husband is not even there...

It is the BEST when a lover carries on with me as if my short-dick-comes-too-quick husband was a million miles away regardless if he is in the room.

I like a man to treat me as if I were HIS woman and it is HIS pussy, because that is exactly how I think of a lover. While we are naked together I AM my lover's woman and it certainly IS his pussy. And I make sure both my husband and my lover are aware of that. It is all the more so since my husband cannot provide for my sexual needs and really cannot satisfy me at all in bed.

My heart may belong to my husband, but my body and my pussy are MINE and for me to give to whoever pleases me. They will always belong to the man who can make me squeal and tremble.

I find the vast majority of men are far better lovers and take things to a far more intimate level if my husband is not present. So lately, even though my husband loves to watch me having sex with other men, I usually do not want him to be present. With some guys who I enjoy spending the night with that means my husband sleeps in the guest room.

Most guys I fuck do not want my husband present or even in the house. They want me all to themselves and who can blame them? I know I too am more intimate with a guy if my husband is not around and the sex is usually better as a result. So I have taken to inviting guys over when my husband is at work or working late. He knows not to come home until I call. Or if it is late or on a weekend, I simply ask my husband to leave the house before a guy is due to arrive and not come back until I call him on his cell.

Of course the best situation is when the guy is totally single and can invite me over to his place. In that case I usually spend the night. On occasion I spend an entire weekend.

Since my husband can't please me sexually, I want a date with a lover to be the best sex possible for ME! It took some time and patience but now I have trained my cuckold husband to think the same way. Now he is happy when I am happy and he takes pleasure in simply knowing I enjoy toe-curling sexual experiences naked in the arms of other men.

While I could not always say this: I am now glad I am married to a stubby dick, premature-ejaculating, submissive cuckold husband who knows his place is the sexual pecking order.

I would not have it any other way!

Old 08-09-2009, 05:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe947 View Post
I have jacked off many times watching black man fucking my wife. I would rather watch a black man fucking her then me fucking her. But after her pussy was well filled I would clean it up real good then give her a good fucking. We were married 50 years she passed away last February of 08 we had about 48 years or whiled fun together.

I would like to find another woman with similar desires for a long-term relationship many other possibilities. I would prefer she be totally addicted to black cock.
That's the spirit, Joe.