Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 02-13-2012, 01:34 AM

I would love to sit outside the door and watch. Then once he left I would have her tell me all the details while I licked her pussy clean

My Reaction
Old 02-13-2012, 06:34 AM

Wink My Reaction

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsoul-60 View Post
Suppose you come home early from work and as you enter your home, you
start to hear a lot of moaning and pounding. Your heart drops because
you know your spouse is most likely having sex with someone inside.

Do you open the door and barge in, or do you walk away or sit out somewhere and wait ... Or do you go inside and join in?

What would you most likely do?

Back before my wife passed away, we were heavily into interracial sex. Some days she would call me at work just to describe to me the hard fucking she was taking from a black man she barely knew in our own bedroom. She knew that would get my dick hard in an instant. Then she would tell me she hoped he would be done fucking her before the kids got home from school. The thought of her getting caught by our kids also would drive me to sexual hysteria. I would have to go and jack off immediately.

Other times, she would surprise me on days she knew I was only working a half day and when I walked in the house I could hear her wailing and her bull yelling out “take it you fucking nasty whore, beg me for this black dick!” My pants came off so fast and I was in the bedroom in a flash with my hard dick in my hand pumping my cock furiously as I would see her with her legs high in the air and the bull savagely fucking her with no mercy at all. She never looked more beautiful to me than when she was being a no limit whore for black men no matter what their age was.

this isn't normal behaviour
Old 02-16-2012, 09:31 PM

Question this isn't normal behaviour

What if your wife is fucking a white guy????

Old 02-17-2012, 04:10 AM

i would peek thru the crack in the door and enjoy the show!

Join in!
Old 02-22-2012, 06:13 AM

Thumbs up Join in!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsoul-60 View Post
Suppose you come home early from work and as you enter your home, you
start to hear a lot of moaning and pounding. Your heart drops because
you know your spouse is most likely having sex with someone inside.

Do you open the door and barge in, or do you walk away or sit out somewhere and wait ... Or do you go inside and join in?

What would you most likely do?
Hell, I'd probably cum in my pants first, but then I'd join in!

Some new best friends
Old 02-23-2012, 07:41 PM

Default Some new best friends

I would gently enter the room and introduce myself and join in. When we finished the next day I would ask my wife's new lover if he had any friends that he could bring over.
Networking is the only way to go.

Old 02-23-2012, 11:46 PM

I would cool with it only if it was a big black stud fucking my pretty wife, i would also take a few pics and post them here for everyone to see what a good little BBC slut my wife is.

Old 02-24-2012, 08:14 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by mywayintermsofsex View Post
most definitely i would be standing there shocked to the bones, with a bone-stiff hardon and watch the action from a point where i cant be seen and wont desturb the couple. when they are done i would silently go away and come back after he has left. then i would first wait if she tells me on her own. if she wouldnt i would ask her about it but in a subtle way. after she tells me i will go fuck her brains out again. and thank her for her inspiration *lol*
Great answer!! thats the one my husband would have!!

Old 02-28-2012, 03:07 PM

I would slowly walk in and position myself where they couldnt see me and watch the hot action. Hopefully they aren't just having a quicky and I would get to see her suck his cock, riding his cock cowgirl style and for the finale get to see her bend over and take his cock doggy style. After he cums in her I would show myself and force her to suck my cock until I cum in her mouth. All the while the BBC sits and watches.

Old 04-25-2012, 02:05 PM

For me it would be my biggest fantasy cum true!!! I'd sit quietly watching, wait for his to dump his load in her pussy. I'd then suck their juices from his cock, until he is clean, then I suck his cum from her well fucked pussy.

Tags
cheating, coming home, lover, wife