Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

been there...
Old 07-06-2014, 03:12 PM

Default been there...

walked in, saw wifey getting pounded hard. undressed in the hall & started stroking, wen t downstairs, got a bottle & mix, walked into the room, he kept going - she'd told him iI might be home. He finished round 1, I asked if he wanted to stay for more, turned into a long night!

Old 07-21-2014, 06:14 AM

He better wait and then clean me up afterwards.

Coming Home.
Old 07-22-2014, 01:52 AM

Default Coming Home.

Walking in on the wife would be wonderful. Watching her getting pounded, even better. If the BBC doesn't want me around then he should have taken the wife elsewhere. I'm nobody's boy. Any BBC taking my wife does so because I allow it. BBC can enjoy and own her, requiring of her as they please, taking her anywhere they want her but, in my house, as long as I'm there the BBC is my guest. They can do my wife as they want, but they cannot require anything of me.

I enjoy my wife's expressions. They are priceless. I enjoy seeing BBC inside of her white cunt as much as she enjoys being a cunt.

We both define, cunt, as a woman that desires to please any man that wants to take a woman, fuck her. The wife does not seek men like a slut does but loves to be taken. It builds her self-esteem and completes her womanhood. She loves to be the center of attention and in a crowd will do as the crowd does.

Old 07-22-2014, 04:53 AM

I am watching for awhile and will assist if assistance is needed, otherwise just enjoy the sounds and the view!

Old 07-23-2014, 12:39 AM

Wife does not care about the color of skin. She loves being taken. It matters not to me that some strange man is taking her. Given that women are taken, they therefore give it up. That is the way of heterosexuals. Every man owns the woman he does to some extent. But to consider a woman his sole property is wrong.

Remembering.
Old 07-24-2014, 12:10 AM

Default Remembering.

The company I worked for had a salesperson that was a board member for a non-profit that my wife worked for at the time. From time to time she needed to get a signature from a board member. This salesperson seduced her and I saw the wife kissing him as I left to make deliveries. I confronted her that evening and she could not deny it. What I said next changed her whole perspective on marriage. I told her that she could have all the extra-marital sex that she wanted. I made only one demand. That she was not to be deceiving ever again. From then on she shared with me every sexual encounter. Watching is very rewarding too. To see her priceless expressions as she is being fucked. To see BBC buried in her cunt is also priceless. To watch guys dance with her, discovering that she is pantiless is also priceless. I still encourage her to get fucked.

My wife has
Old 09-03-2014, 05:15 PM

Default My wife has

I have come home many times and fond my wife with her black lover, I usually just go to the kitchen get me something to drink and sit down and turn the TV on until they are finished.
And after he leaves I will go into the bedroom take my clothes off spread my wife's legs so I can see the creamy mess between her legs and we will fuck about three or four times with me depositing my own load in her

I don't know
Old 10-01-2014, 12:41 AM

Default I don't know

I don't know how many times I came home and would hear my wife and who-ever was between her legs or behind her pounding away on her. Sometimes I would join in and other times I would just watch or I would go downstairs to the rec room and watch TV, then it would be my turn. GTR

Old 10-13-2014, 05:59 AM

I would watch the action.

Old 10-14-2014, 03:24 AM

I guess it would depend if I could figure out if it was Ann or one of our daughters.

Tags
cheating, coming home, lover, wife