Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

katuna I love your reply!
Old 09-26-2016, 12:48 AM

Default katuna I love your reply!

Quote:
Originally Posted by katuna View Post
To come home and find my wife's legs spread wide, wrapped around the back of some strange man as he pounds his cock in and out of her married cunt.......would be ONE of my ultimate fantasies cum true. But, after thinking this scenario through........

I would quietly gather my camera and start filming them before they knew I was there. Eventually, I would make my presence known by letting them know I was OK with what they were doing and by filming them (I think women fuck their studs differently when the husband is out of the room, but I can't confirm it because no one ever filmed my wife when she screwed other guys without me in the room).

Any way, I would keep my camera rolling until he was through using her and couldn't dump any more cum inside her married, white body. After he left, I'd sit the camera on my tri-pod and film me getting my 'sloppy seconds' from her pussy and then depositing my own seed to mix with her lover's cum. She NEVER made ANY of her studs wear rubbers, she wanted to know that just because she was married, she wasn't DEAD and could still make ANY stud cum inside her if she wanted him to. And yes, she wanted them ALL to!!
katuna , I love your answer, and I would try to do that too, take pics and vids. It would be a shock to me if she was being fucked by a black man because she says right now it is still only a FANTASY. But OMFG, I would be shocked but I would love for it to happen. I would love to watch the vids over and over again with my wife and let her tease me about how good his big cock felt instead of my tiny half limp "clitty" and telling me how BAD she wants him again, BAREBACK when she is ovulating. That would give me second thoughts. She wants a baby by a black man, and teases me about it. It is scary for me and makes my heart pound. I would LOVE to watch her get fucked bareback, maybe close to her ovulation even with the remote danger of impregnation, but I don't know if I could accept or "approve" (I know, not my place or authority to approve...). However, when I do think about it, my pecker does get hard and I do jack off alone, cumming hard.

I also jack off when I fantasize and imagine myself eating their cream pie!.... usually when she is helping jack me off and teasing me about how she NEEDS a well hung, fertile black man.

peek
Old 09-26-2016, 02:52 PM

Default peek

peek in and watch, don't disturb

thanks, whitecuckmn
Old 09-28-2016, 08:31 PM

Default thanks, whitecuckmn

As it turns out, I found out many years later that my wife, at one point, was taking her lovers WITHOUT protection. I don't mean condoms (she never made any of her studs wear rubbers, she said she got personal satisfaction by making her lovers cum inside her body), I mean our choice of birth control over the years was her taking the pill.

Anyway, after I screwed up (by screwing around), her choice of revenge sex was to stop taking the pill while she was still fucking other men. This little tid-bit of information was not revealed to me until just recently. Don't know why, but it gave me a raging hard-on hearing this news.

It seems that one of her lovers had talked her into stopping the pill, as he wanted to knock her up. His wife would not have liked that, but to this day, I still don't think she knows her husband was fucking my wife. So, for some reason, the thought of my wife getting pregnant by another man while we were married just really excited me.

Watch them of course
Old 09-28-2016, 11:27 PM

Thumbs up Watch them of course

I'd slip in the room and try not to interrupt things. I'd then pull my cock out and stroke it as I watch them. I would even try and pace my self to cum with them. Otherwise I would film them LOL...

Old 03-18-2017, 03:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ancientone View Post
Walking in on the wife would be wonderful. Watching her getting pounded, even better. If the BBC doesn't want me around then he should have taken the wife elsewhere. I'm nobody's boy. Any BBC taking my wife does so because I allow it. BBC can enjoy and own her, requiring of her as they please, taking her anywhere they want her but, in my house, as long as I'm there the BBC is my guest. They can do my wife as they want, but they cannot require anything of me.

I enjoy my wife's expressions. They are priceless. I enjoy seeing BBC inside of her white cunt as much as she enjoys being a cunt.

We both define, cunt, as a woman that desires to please any man that wants to take a woman, fuck her. The wife does not seek men like a slut does but loves to be taken. It builds her self-esteem and completes her womanhood. She loves to be the center of attention and in a crowd will do as the crowd does.
Exactly! When he's in your house...with your wife, he is a guest. And should be respectful or he doesn't fuck her.

Old 03-22-2017, 04:27 PM

I would love to be your friend. HungFunBuddy on G MA I L

happened to my husband
Old 03-24-2017, 02:42 PM

Default happened to my husband

My husband came home several times to find me in bed with a black lover a couple of times there were 2 black guys in bed with me. He said if he recognized the guys car then he would just come on in the house. If he didn't recognize the car then he would be very quiet coming in. Depending on the guy or what was going on I would shut the bedroom door if we wanted privacy. If the door was open then he knew he was welcome to watch. Regardless of how the door was he knew he had to clean my pussy with his tongue when the guy and I finished.

Phyliss

Old 06-08-2017, 01:09 PM

I would try to be quiet and sneak in where I could watch. When they were finished, I would hurry outside and act like nothing was wrong. When the guy come out to leave, I would just say hi offhandedly, and act like I was doing something. As soon as he was gone, I would go in and walk in on my wife, to see her reaction, then she would be down on the bed while I licked and sucked her pussy and asshole clean. Then I would blackmail her to keep on fucking him, or other guys, so I get to worship at the alter of her pussy, slurping their delicious pies from between her legs.

Old 08-15-2019, 04:38 PM

If I had a dollar for every time my husband came home and caught me getting some black dick I could go shopping for a nice new dress. Usually he would just start taking pictures....Becky
Attached Thumbnails
Suppose You Come Home....-93acd3d1-c5ec-48e1-9947-1583f522828f.jpg  

Comi nh home
Old 11-27-2019, 04:36 AM

Default Comi nh home

If i walked in on moaning i would sit quierly and hope cindy isI enjoying herself, i woild letI them finisg.h, and have supper ready for them to enjoh after thry shower

Tags
cheating, coming home, lover, wife