Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Finally cucked!!! Real post.
Old 05-20-2011, 03:49 AM

Default Finally cucked!!! Real post.

God I'm so excited don't know where to start. Shaking with excitment. After everything she's told me.

Well I've been pretty open with my woman about me enjoying a younger big cock fucking her. But she was never game. Just the usual pretending I'm stud as we fuck.

I'd take her to the bar and have her dress slutty so guys can see her lower back tattoo and her big ass.
Shed dance with guys but that's it.

I noticed a change about 2 months ago. Staying at work late or an excuse to come home late. I talked to her today to see what was up. I said if she's seeing someone just to tell me. I won't get mad if I know. It turns me on and I live her being fucked.

She finally admitted she's fucking a 30 year old Latino. She told me all the juicy details. You can't believe how hard my cock got and excited I became.

I asked all kinds of questions. each answer made me so horny. She dresses like a slut for him everytime they meet. He's used all her holes. Even anal. Which I never get. She swallows his cum and takes him bare back.

I was not mad at all but horny as fuck. The guy dosent know she's with me. And she doubts he'd be ok with me watching. So I've finally been cucked and living it.

Congrat's
Old 05-20-2011, 06:56 PM

Default Congrat's

The bright side is that now that she has "let nsomeone else in" it won't be to hard to get her to give it up again with nsomeone else. Then eventually you can take her to the black clubs and let her pick out a lover for the night.

Old 05-21-2011, 03:35 AM

Yeah she fucking tonight at a hotel down the street. With the same guy. Fucking hard at home. Can't wait to hear the deatails

she isn't into BBC . I don't know if I can get her to try. I want to sit there and watch her fuck or listen. Hopefully I can.

Listening in
Old 05-23-2011, 02:51 PM

Default Listening in

She could call you and leave the phone on so you can hear, or she could get the room ahead of time and set up a baby monitor, this would also work if she brought him home while you were out, then you could sit in the garage or back yard and listen in.

wanna watch the bj queen
Old 01-17-2012, 04:44 AM

Default wanna watch the bj queen

u said in my comments u wanna see me used! u also say u r real we shall see i will allow u to watch on cam or in person. thanks fa the comment.....bjqueen

Old 06-24-2014, 05:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thane77 View Post
Yeah she fucking tonight at a hotel down the street. With the same guy. Fucking hard at home. Can't wait to hear the deatails

she isn't into BBC . I don't know if I can get her to try. I want to sit there and watch her fuck or listen. Hopefully I can.

I wish i had husband like you life would be so easy. she'd a lucky women and doesn't even realize.