Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 01-28-2015, 06:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bankerpres View Post
After the birth of our 3rd child, I kind of lost interest in sex. Don't get me wrong. Husband, Bob, is a great lover. I just had a very difficult pregnancy and I was not eager to put my self in that situation again. Additionally, I was 42, we had been married 21 years, and our sex life had began to get stale and routine. I just was not interested. Bob tried everything, romantic dinners, weekend getaways, etc. I was content to cuddle and be celibate. After about a year without sex, Bob approached me with the idea of swinging. He told me that I maybe content to live like a monk but he had many good fucks left in him. He was offering to share his adventures with me. As he said, I had a choice, stay married and fuck around with him or get a divorce. Either way he was going to have sex. If he couldn't have sex with me (his first choice) then he would have sex with other women. Reluctantly, I agreed. We started watching some swinging videos and joined some swing sites. We hooked up with a swingers club and attended some of their parties. Initially, we just watched. At the third party, Bob said that he was tired of watching and he took his clothes off. As I watched him pound this ravishing young brunette, her husband started fondling my breast. Before I knew it this Nebraska 20 something farmboy was drilling me with his fat 13 inch cock and I had rediscovered my love for fucking. However, I never really liked the club seen. It is just not me. I am not into quantity of fucks but the quality of a fuck. I like it one on one not the group seen of a swing club. So, we set up some rules. If anyone wanted to fuck me they needed to supply a swap fuck for hubby. And we advertised on craiglist. I had several people apply. We approached it like a job interview. It came down to 3 men and only one was black. The final interview was a weekend together. It really was not planned. Originally, I had no intention of getting into an interracial relationship. But the three of us, Bob, Jon (my bull) and I just seemed to click more than the other two white guys. Jon supplied Bob with the cutest 30 something white lady on Friday night and then a hot, HOT black chick for Saturday and IR was on. We met regularly for 5 years.
Curious, given the rules you and hub established that he must have a playtoy if you get to play. Did Jon bring along a toy for Bob for 5 years?

Old 01-30-2015, 06:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by havinfuntoo View Post
Curious, given the rules you and hub established that he must have a playtoy if you get to play. Did Jon bring along a toy for Bob for 5 years?
My bull Jon did faithfully provide a fucktoy for hubby for the first three years. He only showed up one weekend without a fucktoy for hubby and we promptly turned around and walked away. No fucktoy, no play that was the rule. Another rule was always a condom which hubby and I both practiced. The last two years, I had become too emotionally attached. I could not in good conscience walk away. Jon knew I had become attached when I started allowing him to go bareback without my hubby's knowledge. Jon got me pregnant. Bob and I have 4 kids. 3 are Bob's and the last one is Jon's. Additionally, he took advantage of my emotional attachment to stop providing a fucktoy for hubby. Hubby had to go bar hopping until he found his own fucktoy. It was a bone of contention in our marriage. In addition to the pregnancy, Jon's attitude and no fucktoy lead to my break up with Jon. In the end, I had to make a choice between Jon or hubby. I made the right choice.

Old 02-01-2015, 06:09 PM

Bank

The emotions to some degree or another are always in play. The NSA objective at the start seems to fall away when a 'relationship' starts. Add in a bit of posturing from the bull, boy friend, etc..... Throw in a few drinks during the 'event'.

emotions + drinks + posturing = 'perfect storm'

Your story is very common. I saw the similar quickly start to develop in my past relationships. I put a stop right away. The friends were still nipping away trying to rekindle behind my back. Friendships come and gone.

now just 'outsiders looking in.

I'd be interested to know if you and your husband are going to 'put the toe in the water again?'

Old 01-20-2016, 09:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by belmontbrit View Post
I had wanted to watch my fiancee with a black guy and mentioned it, she was a maybe, if the circumstances were right.
We honeymooned in Cuba and we met the masseur on the Beach he was a tall, muscular black bull and that afternoon he gave her a massage and I asked him to give her a private massage in our suite that evening.
He did, and I watched him,seduce, lick, and fuck my bride with his monster cock, it was incredible.
After that she had him almost every day, he also told some other staff at the resort and they were hitting her up daily.
She finally agreed to have the masseur and a waiter she liked, together.
Watching her getting shared by two big, black cocks was heaven.

My advice..try a vacation in the Caribbean..she will be in the sun..having a couple of drinks and looking hot in her bikini..you can drop a hint to a bull..believe me they are willing and you wont be the first !!!
Just saw this and that must have been amazing to see. There is something about that Carribean air that lets our wives relax and enjoy some different cock.

Old 01-20-2016, 10:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wife4guys View Post
Helped us, her being able to visualize it
Haha that's funny I did the same thing about five or so years into our marriage and I loved the pic. When I showed it to her, it was a pic from above of a girl riding a BBC with her smiling face on the girl, she said "Huh that doesn't look like my body." So I pressed on and said
"Well I need to see how you would look riding a big black cock then." She laughed but the thought was put into her mind.

Old 03-11-2016, 06:09 PM

Bigger question may be, how do I get her to stop?

Old 03-11-2016, 07:24 PM

Bigger question may be, how do I get her to stop?

Here's looking at you...
Old 03-11-2016, 08:48 PM

Default Here's looking at you...

I'd like to think I'm blessed. I've been told my dick is too big for some women. I'm just glad the ladies enjoy themselves and get to experience ultimate satisfaction. So ladies, tell me what you think?
Attached Thumbnails
How do I get my wife into this??-img_20160222_193840.jpg   How do I get my wife into this??-img_20160305_173923.jpg  

Old 05-07-2017, 08:28 PM

Wink

My Hubby convinced it... Best choice I ever made! Seriously... a few gems... patience, sprinkle a little subtle things (watch a few IR movies, dirty talk, etc) things to get her more comfortable with the whole idea, taking her out to predominately black clubs or parties hope it helps

Old 05-14-2017, 02:39 PM

Mine never will because she had a bad experience with her black brother in law who crossed the line. Now she's turned off and afraid of black guys. So my fantasy has to stay in my head lol. Sucks.