Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 08-12-2009, 04:21 PM

I know I wold love to watch my wife fuck another cock! I got her hooked up with a friend who has 8 thick inches. They exchanged a few nude pictures, and we were to meet for drinks, and hook up again another time and I would watch them screw all day long.

We had it all set up, she took a day off of work, and he was ok with me taking action shots as long as there were no face shots! She was interested in the shots too like between her titties, in her mouth etc.

Well, he never showed up, a no show, no call nothing. He was a friend I met through another friend. It all came about because right after meeting him he ask if my wife was into threesome etc. I thought hey this could be fun, but it was a bunch of nothing. I would have loved to watch and hear him pound her sweet tight pussy. I told him she is as tight as a 18 year old girl, it's amazing! He said he wanted to pull out of her at the last second and blow is load all over her big 38d's

We had another experience (different guy) where he did show up, but he was scared to get his cock out in front of me. She is kinda turned off by the idea now. I try to not give her much cock, so she will get horned up enough to want to fuck another guy again so I can watch all the hott action!!

She is 40 and always had a thing for older men, suit and tie kinda guy. She told me she didn't mind of he was married as long as he could play sometimes. I told her it would be nice if he was V/safe, as I know how she LOVES to feel that big gush of hot cum deep inside of her she said it is the best part.

So I am going to try to talk her into it again. She siad it was disappointing to get shot down twice.

Last edited by Mrmicawoo; 08-12-2009 at 04:35 PM..

Try sucking
Old 08-12-2009, 09:31 PM

Default Try sucking

Why don't you ask her to just suck the other guy off while you lick her pussy or fuck her? If she is into oral sex, she might like to try that out while she is fucking the man she loves.

Who knows, she may be so wet and into it, she may agree to let the other man fuck her too. Worst case sinario, she gets a mouthfull of cock and her pussy filled by you. It's a win win...

Old 08-13-2009, 01:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by josuts View Post
You can count me too! We are a married european couple.We are together 3 years now but my wife was first married when she was 19.After she divorced her first husband she had been with a few guys all white and then she marry me!
Although im lucky enough and she is a sexual creature still i haven't been able to convince her to have a sexual experience with a black guy!
She isn't totally against that idea but still not totally convinced.Although at home sometimes when she mastrubates herself she uses the dongs and the vibes that all are black that i had bought for her!
We tried early in our relationship. Friend of ours that she had some fun with 3 times. Then he got attached. Go figure. So after that she said forget it. The drama was to much. This is not the post to get into details but it would of been fun. Go figure the guy wanted the commitment. lol

Old 08-13-2009, 01:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wetasiangirl View Post
Why don't you ask her to just suck the other guy off while you lick her pussy or fuck her? If she is into oral sex, she might like to try that out while she is fucking the man she loves.

Who knows, she may be so wet and into it, she may agree to let the other man fuck her too. Worst case sinario, she gets a mouthfull of cock and her pussy filled by you. It's a win win...
With the second guy he did give her oral for a while, and she was VERY wet, and she offered to give him oral, but he declined. He was really nervous about getting his cock out in front of me. I even told him how sweet her pussy is and how she will squeeze your cock and take your breath. He said he would do it if I left the room. We were in a hotel, and we both wanted me in the room to watch. I offered to go in the bathroom and wait till I heard them going at it and sneak out to watch, but he declined. She got her titties out hoping that would turn him on but that didn't work either.

He said he didn't think he could get a hard on with another man in the room. After he left she said she was disappointed, and really wanted to have sex with him. She told me having him finger fuck her and give her oral while I watched really turned her on.

Last edited by Mrmicawoo; 08-13-2009 at 01:42 PM..

Old 08-13-2009, 05:01 PM

always been my fantasty to see my wife go black too.

Old 08-13-2009, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrmicawoo View Post
With the second guy he did give her oral for a while, and she was VERY wet, and she offered to give him oral, but he declined. He was really nervous about getting his cock out in front of me. I even told him how sweet her pussy is and how she will squeeze your cock and take your breath. He said he would do it if I left the room. We were in a hotel, and we both wanted me in the room to watch. I offered to go in the bathroom and wait till I heard them going at it and sneak out to watch, but he declined. She got her titties out hoping that would turn him on but that didn't work either.

He said he didn't think he could get a hard on with another man in the room. After he left she said she was disappointed, and really wanted to have sex with him. She told me having him finger fuck her and give her oral while I watched really turned her on.
It's too bad. I'm sure there are men out there who are willing to do it. I just got a friend request from a well hung black man who is totaly into it. So you might like to contact him.
Brooklyndom http://www.iloveinterracial.com/user-30986.html
Let me know..

Old 08-17-2009, 07:44 AM

me 2 my wife is the same way, if any body has suggestions hit me up.i get so turned on by the thoughtof my old lady with a big black one in her..driving me insane !

Old 08-17-2009, 04:15 PM

i also get very excited just the thought of her with a blk bull drives me crazy. i believe there is nothing as hot is to watch a big fat black cock sliding in and out of my wifes pussy. i have brought it up to her a few times but she says no. but when we are out having a few drinks she kids around with that idea so i am hopping 1 day she is 46 yrs old and a mother of 2 so if anyone knows of a club or somewere here in florida . i am hopping for any input

Old 08-19-2009, 12:19 AM

i hope I dont have to wait 20 years for her to try it. I would go out of my mind lol

and think about all the black cock she would be missing out on. And to top it off shes not on the pill now. Go figure.

Old 08-19-2009, 02:44 AM

Did anything ever happen?