Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 08-21-2009, 06:30 PM

Nothing yet. we're going out for drinks next weekend and plan to get her to a jazz bar w/ lots of black guys.

Last edited by fantasysport_69; 02-11-2012 at 07:03 PM..

MY wife
Old 08-23-2009, 01:13 PM

Default MY wife

It took me 5 yers to convince my wife. She was 49 never had another cock but mine. Got her to do a blk guy she worked with 20 yers ago. Now I enjoy watching her lovers fuck her. Its worth the wait.

Old 08-23-2009, 03:50 PM

ohh I am sure when it happens it will be worth the wait.

Old 08-26-2009, 02:28 AM

I had a desire to watch my wife with some bulls.

So, I drove to West Baltimore at about 2am and dropped her off on the corner while I "parked" the car.

Oh she got with some bulls that night.

When she recovered from it all, she also got a lawyer and divorced me.

Make sure SHE wants it fellas, not YOU.

(Obviously my tale is a joke, I feel the need to state this as someone out there would believe it but what I am saying is pushing this on her is the same as my aforementioned scenario)

Old 08-26-2009, 03:05 PM

Sooooo, how did the jazz club thing go?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantasysport_69 View Post
Nothing yet. we're going out for drinks next weekend and plan to get her to a jazz bar w/ lots of black guys. Hope to talk to a guy in the mens room and get him hittin' on her. She definitely needs a few drinks in her to even talk about it, but i'm gonna be relentless w/ this thing. She's on the pill so at least that won't hold her back.

I have a feeling she'll become a little whore when the time comes. after 2 kids, her pussy's deep and wide, and she still gets plenty wet even for my 6.5 - I could see her taking 10 fat inches and lovin' every minute of it. She needs that long hard fuck and I'm gonna make sure she gets it. God my dick's hard thinking about it...

Old 08-27-2009, 12:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeOxlong View Post
I had a desire to watch my wife with some bulls.

So, I drove to West Baltimore at about 2am and dropped her off on the corner while I "parked" the car.

Oh she got with some bulls that night.

When she recovered from it all, she also got a lawyer and divorced me.

Make sure SHE wants it fellas, not YOU.

(Obviously my tale is a joke, I feel the need to state this as someone out there would believe it but what I am saying is pushing this on her is the same as my aforementioned scenario)

I think we all know that

high hopes
Old 08-30-2009, 10:22 PM

Default high hopes

I can only hope my wife will take some bbc like her daughter does. I've been teaching the wife to suck on my fingers lately while i fuck her telling her she looks so good sucking and fucking at the same time. She has totally been into it so I'm thinking about having her dress up real slutty and taking her out to a club near here. Shoot- maybe I should just let her go out with her 19 year old daughter so she can see how much her daughter loves black guys and big black cock. What do you guys think? agentmrojel@aol.com to talk about her and her daughter.

Old 08-31-2009, 10:12 AM

1. start with a small caucasian dildo 2.after a few sessions (and a few drinks) sneak in a big black dildo...multiple orgasms before she knows its a black cock 3.after a few sessions get her a black dildo to suck on while you ram her with "the monster" 4.when she is super worked up start telling her that you are training her for the real thing 5.take pictures of action and post on craigslist 6. let her read the fantasies and view the cock pics on the dozens of replies....stick your finger in her pussy and see if it is wet when she reads what the black bull plans on doing to her while you watch and jerk off....

Old 08-31-2009, 03:52 PM

Man up and tell her its not for her but for you because you want to see her with a black guy ... You can always tell her that if she really loved you she would do it but you better hope she don't tell you the same thing, bring KY and a change of underware just in case ...

Old 08-31-2009, 09:27 PM

Thumbs up

Fantasysport 69 Been following your posts. Has your wife rode the black cock yet? You will love it when she finally does it. If she is like my wife. Took some time to get mine to agree to doing it. She said just this once so you will stop pestering me about it. I still remember that first time. He was with her for about 5 hours and then left. At 6am next morning my wife was begging me to get him back. She's a complete whore now. But still love seeing her get it.