Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 12-12-2011, 03:31 AM

Hey there naughty wife, how is pregnancy going?

Old 12-12-2011, 05:19 PM

My wife is due Jan 23. She is having a boy and his penis size is obvious in her ultrasounds. Her master is planning to keep her child and send her home when she is finished breastfeeding him. She feels good and says he is a very active baby who is constantly moving around inside her. Both mother and baby are healthy, and my wife is happy to be able to give her master such a beautiful gift. She also says she can't believe how horny she is all the time. She said her pussy is constantly hungry for cock and she even has to masturbate when she wakes up at night because everybody else is sleeping.

Old 12-12-2011, 09:42 PM

Great experiences and stories! Love to hear more

Old 12-21-2011, 04:06 AM

Hi, sounds like you have a good plan. Will the black father know how tocontact you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wnt2bpg View Post
My husband and I are planning on telling our families, if we get pregnant, that we used a donor and artificial insemination through a service. If they ask why the baby is black, we will say we didn't specify on the application paperwork. Alternatively, we are also considering saying the donor was a personal friend who donated to us specifically, thereby reducing the cost. The donor's request to remain anonymous will silence any questions about who the personal donor is. Our goal now is to find a 'donor' we are comfortable with.

Old 12-21-2011, 04:10 AM

Your wife has a black Master, wow, that is exciting. Will your wife's Master allow you and your wife to see her black baby occasionally?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobnober View Post
My wife is due Jan 23. She is having a boy and his penis size is obvious in her ultrasounds. Her master is planning to keep her child and send her home when she is finished breastfeeding him. She feels good and says he is a very active baby who is constantly moving around inside her. Both mother and baby are healthy, and my wife is happy to be able to give her master such a beautiful gift. She also says she can't believe how horny she is all the time. She said her pussy is constantly hungry for cock and she even has to masturbate when she wakes up at night because everybody else is sleeping.

Old 12-21-2011, 05:11 PM

I am sure we could go see my wife's baby if we traveled to Jamaica. I am also sure that if we showed up on the doorstep of her black master's house, my wife would immediately become his submissive whore again and spend our entire visit getting her pussy stretched by him and his friends. I think it would be hard to get her out of there again.

Her master did tell her when his son is of age he will find her and she will be the first white slut he will enjoy. Part of me thinks it is just sex talk and there is no way he would follow through after that many years, but he does seem to have pretty incredible resources and has followed through with everything else he said he was going to do to her. I guess only time will tell what will happen with them.

Wife had a big black baby boy!!!
Old 01-10-2012, 05:09 AM

Default Wife had a big black baby boy!!!

My wife had her baby today!!! I am very excited to say everything went very well and it was a very easy birth in spite of her son's size. He is 11 pounds 6 oz and 26 inches long!!! He is and will be a very big boy. Her master was very, very pleased and both mother and child are happy and healthy. Thank you all for your support through a very strange and exciting time!!!

Old 01-10-2012, 02:12 PM

Quote:
My wife had her baby today!!! I am very excited to say everything went very well and it was a very easy birth in spite of her son's size. He is 11 pounds 6 oz and 26 inches long!!! He is and will be a very big boy. Her master was very, very pleased and both mother and child are happy and healthy. Thank you all for your support through a very strange and exciting time!!!
Congratulations !!! such a exciting and happy time

Congratulations
Old 01-10-2012, 06:48 PM

Default Congratulations

Congrats! How did the delivery room go? Any nurses or Dr's gasp or give side glances when the little big cocked BLACK baby popped out?

Quote:

Old 01-10-2012, 10:30 PM

I wasn't there to see her have the baby. She lives with her master. The doctor knew the baby was going to be black as he has been having sex with her too. My wife said it was exhillerating watching that big black boy come out of her. He is very dark skinned and his dick is as long as her middle finger and as thick as her thumb. He is going to be a big man!