Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

wife having a black baby
Old 08-11-2011, 07:58 PM

Default wife having a black baby

My wife is pregnant by another man, most likely her baby will be black because most of the men fucking her are black. I am not sure how to explain to our friends and family what happened. Everybody knows I had a vasectomy years ago so there will be questions no matter what but at least if it's white I can say that the procedure failed. But like I said most of the men fu king her are black...

How have any of you explained a black child? I can't tell people the truth... that my wife is a sex slave and gangbang whore.

Old 08-12-2011, 12:19 AM

I'm very interested how this turns out . Like to read some fed back for those going thru the same problem..

Old 08-12-2011, 02:11 AM

My husband and I are planning on telling our families, if we get pregnant, that we used a donor and artificial insemination through a service. If they ask why the baby is black, we will say we didn't specify on the application paperwork. Alternatively, we are also considering saying the donor was a personal friend who donated to us specifically, thereby reducing the cost. The donor's request to remain anonymous will silence any questions about who the personal donor is. Our goal now is to find a 'donor' we are comfortable with.

Old 08-12-2011, 03:32 AM

So you are both planning to have a black baby? It is hot to think about. I have no way of knowing if my wife's baby will be black or white until she gives birth. I just know it's not mine. Her Master is white and he was obviously fucking my wife first, and there are a couple other white guys too but a LOT more black men have had her in the last few months.

The sperm donor thing will not work for me because everybody knows we were done having kids. Her master took her to Jamaica, where she still is. I have told everybody she was sent to Florida for work. I am thinking an easier story is that she was lonely one night and seduced by one of her clients and it was a one time thing but she ended up pregnant. I don't know though.

I hope you find a suitable donor for your baby!

Old 08-12-2011, 12:33 PM

You could always say that you changed your mind about being done having kids. My husband had his vasectomy done 20 years ago and swore he would not have any more kids. He has finally decided that he would be okay with another one. We can't afford a reversal so we have to go a different route. You could say she went to Florida for the procedure and only said it was for work in case the procedure didn't work. This explanation allows for you to be happy with your upcoming parenthood while also explaining your desire for privacy in the process in case it didn't work. You wouldn't have to listen to a lot of I'm sorry it didn't work comments. It also protects her reputation as a faithful wife.

Old 08-12-2011, 03:26 PM

I like it. Thank you for the suggestion.

Old 08-21-2011, 04:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobnober View Post
So you are both planning to have a black baby? It is hot to think about. I have no way of knowing if my wife's baby will be black or white until she gives birth. I just know it's not mine. Her Master is white and he was obviously fucking my wife first, and there are a couple other white guys too but a LOT more black men have had her in the last few months.

The sperm donor thing will not work for me because everybody knows we were done having kids. Her master took her to Jamaica, where she still is. I have told everybody she was sent to Florida for work. I am thinking an easier story is that she was lonely one night and seduced by one of her clients and it was a one time thing but she ended up pregnant. I don't know though.

I hope you find a suitable donor for your baby!
Well, good luck!

Old 08-21-2011, 04:14 AM

The whole point of cucking your husband was to get impregnated with a black baby, so why be shy about it with your relatives? Be proud of that black baby in your belly!

Old 08-24-2011, 03:44 PM

The point of my wife's affair was her having a lot of sex and a slutty little secret. The sex has snowballed into something that neither of us expected or intended. My wife is very much enjoying her new assigned role, but pregnancy was certainly never the purpose. It was always just about her getting stuffed with dick. Boy is she ever getting stuffed with dick now too!

Old 08-24-2011, 06:22 PM

If you use our suggestion as to what to tell friends and family, could you let us know how the reason is received? It would help us know what to say when the situation finally becomes a reality for us. Good luck.