Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 07-27-2014, 06:08 PM

I would absolutely love licking the jizz out of a hot white or Asian girl's holes after she's been pumped with the seed of a very dark, hung, dominant black man/men. Nothing would satisfy me more. I'd find it especially hot and degrading to get his cum mixed with her juices in my mouth while giving her another orgasm to pull more of his sperm towards her ovaries. I could even do it in front of him/them while her and the black guy/guys all laugh at me. But I couldn't touch him directly, nor could I lick her while he's actually in her.

Old 07-27-2014, 09:14 PM

I love this, it is my favourite position. Deliciously dirty and perfect.

Old 11-25-2014, 07:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuckcklw View Post
Have anyone tried licking his wife in 69 while the bull is pumping in and out. I did not wanted to do in the beginning but with some encouragement did. I was careful at first not to touch him but as it kept going I got heated up and lick what come at me. After he filled her up, I lick his cock going out then cleaned my wife up. I never though I would do it but I did
I would lick her clit while he was fucking her but I have no desire to lick or suck his cock. Some of us cucks or wanna be's don't really want to go all the way to the extreme. I just have a desire to see my wife fuck a very well endowed black guy and I have no idea why!!

Old 06-05-2018, 09:23 PM

I call bullshit on this one. And all the rest thay claim they FINALLY did it. Bullshit you guys wanted that cock n cum to start with!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuckcklw View Post
Have anyone tried licking his wife in 69 while the bull is pumping in and out. I did not wanted to do in the beginning but with some encouragement did. I was careful at first not to touch him but as it kept going I got heated up and lick what come at me. After he filled her up, I lick his cock going out then cleaned my wife up. I never though I would do it but I did