Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

So they want me to help them raise their mixed baby.
Old 08-16-2018, 08:44 PM

Question So they want me to help them raise their mixed baby.

Hey first post
So im a black woman who has a sugar daddy who has came at me with an offer and would like some advice from people who understand this kink.

He basically explained him and his wife fuck black guys and are trying to get pregnant by one. He showed me his jack of spades tattoo and pictures of his wifes queen of spades tattoo. She fucks black guys from all over the United states and sends him pictures and videos which he also showed me..

It was alot to take in to say the least. Never heard of this before. Anyways where I come in..they want me and my kid to move in with them under the guise of hard times ..go deliver their baby in Timbuktu or wherever and pretend the baby is mine once they return.
Apparently they have careers that would suffer if they popped up with a mixed baby.

In exchange they are offering to pay for my college and my daughters schooling a car and an allowance ect
He even suggested he would like to get me pregnant.
He wants me to meet his wife and talk with them about this but I have several concerns. That I dont even know how to properly approach without sounding judgy.

One.. in all the research I have done I dont see anywhere where black women fit into this kinks dynamic. You would think black men just sprang forth from the skies or something. And that makes me uncomfortable. Not to be crude but would I be some type of mammy figure? If so im not with it and to cute for that.

2. The logistics of it all. I keep imagining different scenarios and me ending up on the shit side of things. How can I feel more secure in thia whole thing? Like how would u even make a contract about this?

3. The actual child. I don't know if im down to help them do this TO a child. I dont know how they would explain this to the child. What role I would play morally by going along with this and in what compacity I would be responsible for all this. I feel like they are so focused on the breeding aspect to think of it so far ahead would take some of the fun out it ..Idk.

I know these are kinda things they can only answer but maybe somebody here has some expierence in this domain?

At first I was totally wierded out and against it but he is begging me to talk with him and his wife this weekend and promising this would be a life changing expierence for me and my daughter

I have decided I have other goals and for sure am not willing to get pregnant but under the right circumstances I can definitely be their live in nanny mixed baby excuse giver.

But I get the feeling they want me to participate with them sexually and I kinda want to take that off the table as well.

Any opinions or expierences or advice about this?
And a seperate question for those who participate in this ..you believe black men are superior for their BBC where does that leave black women. Thanks in advance!

Ps. I dont think they asked me specifically becuase Im black I think they would pick any qualified lady to help with the baby scheme.

Last edited by NaomiKnows77; 08-16-2018 at 08:48 PM..

Quite Interesting......
Old 08-16-2018, 10:28 PM

Default Quite Interesting......

There are some holes in this that are being missed in the rush to make it possible...…

Have to say first off that the wife having a black baby is a long held fantasy/desire of ours also. The desire is not EXCLUSIVE to only a black baby, but definitely preferable. Wife had one Black Lover that she got so involved with that she started "prepping" the family by telling them we were trying ourselves, not having any luck, and considering going to a donor clinic and then say 'OOPS, they mixed things up' when her baby was black but we love him/her and raise the baby as we did out son.

1) How do they plan to explain HER being pregnant, you NOT, but YOU have the baby? That is first and foremost obvious…..
2) You say he is a "sugar daddy"...….but you are not willing to participate sexually ("But I get the feeling they want me to participate with them sexually and I kinda want to take that off the table as well.")…...what is the return for him then as your "sugar daddy" if you are not sexual with him? Surely handing out $$ and paying bills comes with SOME return on his part?
3) I would think, given the rather generous offer of college, school car, etc that some sort of formal contract would need to be drawn up so as to assure you get your return also....where does one find a lawyer that would create such a document tho? Certainly not your every day walk in the door type client request for ANY Lawyer...….
4) Does raising TWO children plus any other expectations they have of you allow for you to pursue a college degree yourself successfully? Might be a good idea to clarify that also, as college requires a significant time commitment on your part as well as what happens post-graduation when you will be seeking employment in your field of choice....especially if any OTHER children are produced as a result of the wifes desire for impregnation by Black males.

LOT to consider before making a definite commitment...…...overall it could be a GREAT opportunity for you if it makes it possible to pursue something you otherwise cannot.

CW

Old 08-17-2018, 12:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMNBABE1 View Post
There are some holes in this that are being missed in the rush to make it possible...…

Have to say first off that the wife having a black baby is a long held fantasy/desire of ours also. The desire is not EXCLUSIVE to only a black baby, but definitely preferable. Wife had one Black Lover that she got so involved with that she started "prepping" the family by telling them we were trying ourselves, not having any luck, and considering going to a donor clinic and then say 'OOPS, they mixed things up' when her baby was black but we love him/her and raise the baby as we did out son.

1) How do they plan to explain HER being pregnant, you NOT, but YOU have the baby? That is first and foremost obvious…..
2) You say he is a "sugar daddy"...….but you are not willing to participate sexually ("But I get the feeling they want me to participate with them sexually and I kinda want to take that off the table as well.")…...what is the return for him then as your "sugar daddy" if you are not sexual with him? Surely handing out $$ and paying bills comes with SOME return on his part?
3) I would think, given the rather generous offer of college, school car, etc that some sort of formal contract would need to be drawn up so as to assure you get your return also....where does one find a lawyer that would create such a document tho? Certainly not your every day walk in the door type client request for ANY Lawyer...….
4) Does raising TWO children plus any other expectations they have of you allow for you to pursue a college degree yourself successfully? Might be a good idea to clarify that also, as college requires a significant time commitment on your part as well as what happens post-graduation when you will be seeking employment in your field of choice....especially if any OTHER children are produced as a result of the wifes desire for impregnation by Black males.

LOT to consider before making a definite commitment...…...overall it could be a GREAT opportunity for you if it makes it possible to pursue something you otherwise cannot.

CW
Thanks for ur reaponse. To answer ur question we currently have an arrangement. Me and the husband have had sex ..but i would not be willing to have sex with the wife as Im not bisexual which I can tell would be something they'd like. Also I think him compensating me for helping them with their child would be good enough a deal. I dont think us continuing to have sex would be a good idea if this were to go down for obvious reasons.

Like i said the logistics will be interesting to discuss

Old 08-22-2018, 01:53 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaomiKnows77 View Post
Thanks for ur reaponse. To answer ur question we currently have an arrangement. Me and the husband have had sex ..but i would not be willing to have sex with the wife as Im not bisexual which I can tell would be something they'd like. Also I think him compensating me for helping them with their child would be good enough a deal. I dont think us continuing to have sex would be a good idea if this were to go down for obvious reasons.

Like i said the logistics will be interesting to discuss
If I were you Id consider looking for a White Sugar Daddy without all the complications and future hassles. The path youre considering is a slippery slope. Youre already giving up that great black pussy. Thats MORE than enough to reap some serious benefits. Do yourself a favor. Move on. Theres plenty White Sugars out there for you! Good luck!
PS If he wont take no for an answer slip a strapon in him next round and show him who the real boss is! Thats probably what theyre looking for anyway hahaha.

Last edited by alwayswhiteboi; 08-22-2018 at 01:56 PM..

No
Old 12-06-2018, 08:12 PM

Default No

Just no...this is an ill thought out plan.

Old 12-07-2018, 04:57 AM

I have to agree this is way over the edge and not well thought out. Maybe, if you need one, find another sugar daddy. Or better yet find a white guy, if that what's you want, that would accept you and your child into his life and maybe he'd put a ring on you. Then you can have his child knowing that the guy accepts you as a package deal. I think that would be the better way. As for the current sugar daddy get away from him as fast as you can.