Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

When did you first realize you wanted to see your wife/girlfriend with a black man?
Old 09-25-2011, 01:18 PM

Default When did you first realize you wanted to see your wife/girlfriend with a black man?

Was there a specific point at which you realized you wanted to see your girlfriend/wife with a black man? Or did it evolve over time?

Old 09-26-2011, 03:59 AM

It all started with us when we bought a couple of dildos. We purchased one white dildo and one black. We used both all the time, but then i noticed that we started using the black one more often than the other. I was the one who always got the sex toys from the closet. So i noticed we played with the black one more. So eventually i started fantasying about a real black guy fucking her and what it would be like. At that time i never had thoughts of it actually happening. When the real thought came into my mind about it was when i hired a friend of mine(which he's black obviously). He worked for a someone i new and they just let him go right before christmas. Whiched work out great for me because another one of my workers left the state to work some where else. Anyway...to make a long story short one night i asked my wife to pretend like the black dildo was Pauls and show me what she would do to it. So as soon as i saw her sucking and using it i was hooked. The funny part is that we actually hooked up with Paul. We rolled played alot about it. But never acted on it with him. I didn't to mess up a great friendship with him in case it got wierd.

It actually took about two years after that night before actually meet someone. Since out first time we had four friends. Our forth friend is still around. We've been seeing him for almost a year now. He's been the longest so far. I think because we all get along really well.

My Time...
Old 04-07-2013, 04:04 AM

Default My Time...

I was 23 and Angie was 18 when she told me about not only the black cock she'd taken, but that one of her partners had impregnated her...

Old 04-07-2013, 06:59 AM

I was lucky enough to have a wife,my first wife, willing and eager to try a BBC and I was there to watch and fuck her too! We did some swinging with white as well as latino men. she was willing to do three men at a time and wanted Black men to be in on the gangbangs since then it is a turn-on to watch a white lady with aBBC or two in her. I am now remarried and wish I could talk her into having another man join us in sexuall games that I know she will enjoy. My first thought, of course, is a well hung Black Man,9 or 10", with a thick,circumcised, large mushroom cock head. My wife is Blond,5'2",110lbs and likes to fuck. Her cunt is nice and sweet to the taste,her little butthole is tight,always makes me cumm after just a few strokes. Her tits are small,but nice as is her mouth. I have tried to get my cock down her throat with no luck as of yet. To watch her take a BBC would be a dream come true! At first I know the man would need to ease himself into her cunt slowly,I belive she could take him balls deep,before he begines to fuck her hard and deep. I would love to see her being pumped full of Black cumm! When she is super turned-on she likes being butt fucked,another slow entrance but well worth the effort! With her small mouth she could only suck on the head and I think she could swallow most of his load. YES, I want to watch my wife beeing fucked by a Black Man! > I have two stepdaughters who I would like to watch with a BBC inside them too! Anyways, a man needs a dream and try to make them come true some day

Old 04-07-2013, 08:54 AM

I am all man and not "Cuckold" type, but one day I saw a pic of my wife dancing with a black man in club.
It drove me wild.
Now it consumes me how bad I want to watch her fuck.

Old 04-13-2013, 07:19 PM

my wife and I we're looking for another couple to swap/swing with in hope of revitalizing or sex life. we just happened to find it in long time friends and neighbors who happened to be black.
at first my wife was "resistant ' to the idea of bedding a black man especially since her bed-mate attempted to be romantic. after we tried it again with her playmate taking a more dominate role over her, my wife (a sexual submissive) accepted us having a relations with a black couple whole heartedly.
much like JOHNFLOW in the preceding letter I was concerned with ruining a long time friendship. yet after almost five years and our "bedmates" recent divorce . my wife STILL regularly beds both her lover and myself.

Old 04-13-2013, 11:35 PM

I started to desire to provide her with more pleasure and stimuli. We tried spontaneous visits to swingers clubs. Where she got some group fun. But the ultimate arousal for me was the idea of seen her with a guy with a big, big cock to make her go wild. So the logical and natural option was BBC. We still are looking for that Monster BBC that will make her crazy for it and unable to control herself and do anything to get it often no matter what.

Just Knew It Would Be Good
Old 04-14-2013, 05:32 PM

Default Just Knew It Would Be Good

my wife has very white skin, just the erotic mental picture made me want to watch he fuck a bbc... when it happened it was better than expected....when i get to watch now it is still very erotic....

Old 04-17-2013, 11:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by QoS Couple View Post
I was 23 and Angie was 18 when she told me about not only the black cock she'd taken, but that one of her partners had impregnated her...
wow exactly same for my ex wife, we have to talk

Old 04-21-2013, 02:06 PM

I knew when we would be out and the black guys would stare at her. I wanted her to go black ever since