Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Cum in the wife
Old 11-21-2011, 03:35 PM

Default Cum in the wife

When we met with the black guy we were involved with the first time my wife didn't want any part of having him cum inside of her . The second time we met I asked her if she wanted to go all the way and have him cum inside of her tight little white pussy and she said she wasn't sure . Once they started getting into it she gave him a blowjob as he sat on the couch across from me as I watched it all happen . I knew he had blown a load into her mouth by the way she was shaking and he was acting, and she swallowed it as she always does with mine . They moved to the bedroom and after he got her off a few times and mounted her, I asked her if she wanted him to cum inside of her and she said yes without any hesitation . I had the camera ready and told her to show her cream pie and she spread her legs nice and wide and his spunk dribbled out her her, she then went down on him to clean up his drenched cock and get him ready for the next round where he deposited his spunk deep inside of her again, she loved it and so did I for that matter ...

Last edited by AZWizard; 11-21-2011 at 03:37 PM.. Reason: didn't finish

Old 12-21-2011, 05:13 AM

Sadly, I am not as fortunate as these other men, my wife has never, to the best of my knowledge, fucked a black man. However, I have had the great pleasure of watching a white guy fill my wife's cunt with cum on a public beach, while my wife sucked my cock and 3 other men watched from about 3 feet away. It was a great pleasure and very exciting seeing my wife used as another mans cumdump in public.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsoul-60 View Post
This is for the hubbies and white wives and even black bulls in here:

Can you recall the first time a black bull jerked his whole package of semen deep inside your woman's womb? Maybe you had both planned for it to happen that night, or maybe it happened rather spontaneous, watching the black man use your wife/slut girlfriend for a cum bucket... What was the first reaction that went through your mind seeing that happen for the first time?

Was it everything you'd ever hopped to imagine would happen? Did it bring delight to your heart seeing it?

Old 05-08-2012, 01:41 AM

I only go bareback, but I only fuck guys I know or who are recomended.

There is only one greater feeling than a bulls nuts suddenly stopping from banging off my bum as he groans and his cock twitches as he pumps cum in me.

That is when the next black bull climbs on top and takes his turn.

It not being all over with the first fuck is what got me hooked.

Hubby was freaked out
Old 05-13-2012, 07:19 PM

Default Hubby was freaked out

The first time a black man seeded me my husband was freaked out and left the room. I was supposed to make sure he had a condom on but when he took me doggystyle I lost track of what he was doing and he pulled the condom off. He kept going until he was going to cum and I tried to move around to finish him off on my tits but he held my hips tight and came in me. When he did this hubby stood up and asked what he was doing and he told my hubby to sit down and shut up and not to interrupt him when he was breeding me. That was when my hubby realized what he had just done....and that is when I realized he did not have a condom on.

~Mona

Old 06-07-2012, 05:50 AM

dosent sound like it bothered u. U loved it didnt u?

Old 06-11-2012, 01:46 AM

The first time my wife and I decided to do this we met a guy at a club and took him back to a hotel. He seemed like a nice guy a promised to wear a condom the entire time per our request. he fucked my wife before the first time he came and before he did he ripped off his condemn spun my wife around and stuck his cock into her mouth as he pumped his load into her. I was pissed but the site of my wife doing this (and loving it as I could see her swallow it all down) made me cum at the same time. After that he told us that we were going to play by his rules and he fucked my wife bareback the rest of the night.

We met him again soon after per my wires request and when he should up at our room him and two of his buddies pushed by me as soon as I opened the door. As I was protesting loudly my wife told me that SHE had ok'ed this. Needless to say no condems were used that night either.

Old 06-30-2012, 06:22 PM

When her bull first came in her, he was holding up her legs by her ankles and fucking her hard when he started to convulse as he shot his cum inside her. Incredible sight.

Old 07-01-2012, 06:22 PM

i wanna empty it out before i pull out

Old 07-01-2012, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mona4Blacks View Post
The first time a black man seeded me my husband was freaked out and left the room. I was supposed to make sure he had a condom on but when he took me doggystyle I lost track of what he was doing and he pulled the condom off. He kept going until he was going to cum and I tried to move around to finish him off on my tits but he held my hips tight and came in me. When he did this hubby stood up and asked what he was doing and he told my hubby to sit down and shut up and not to interrupt him when he was breeding me. That was when my hubby realized what he had just done....and that is when I realized he did not have a condom on.

~Mona
did you want him to clean it up? what happened btwn you and hubby/ how'd it go down?

Old 07-01-2012, 07:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexy wife View Post
The first time my wife and I decided to do this we met a guy at a club and took him back to a hotel. He seemed like a nice guy a promised to wear a condom the entire time per our request. he fucked my wife before the first time he came and before he did he ripped off his condemn spun my wife around and stuck his cock into her mouth as he pumped his load into her. I was pissed but the site of my wife doing this (and loving it as I could see her swallow it all down) made me cum at the same time. After that he told us that we were going to play by his rules and he fucked my wife bareback the rest of the night.

We met him again soon after per my wires request and when he should up at our room him and two of his buddies pushed by me as soon as I opened the door. As I was protesting loudly my wife told me that SHE had ok'ed this. Needless to say no condems were used that night either.
wowwwwy was it magical or scary? pls expand. did you pull your wiener out and whack it? How'd you get on with your woman right after? pls expand.

Tags
black bull, cuckold, daughter, first time, hot wife, impregnation