Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 07-10-2012, 12:13 AM

New here, so my first post... there will be more to follow I'm sure.

So my ex-wife was a swinger for many years ('ex' status totally unrelated BTW...)

Anyway, her first black man was actually African, the student son of an embassy worker, highly educated but still a strong Zimbabwean accent. Having met him socially an had plenty of time to talk, she decided to let him fuck her and I was fortunate enough that she did so bareback.

So to answer the question, I was shaking with excitement as he fucked her long and hard. When he finally grabbed her hips (she was doggie style) and dragged her hard back onto him I was beside myself with joy and excitement, just wanting her to feel that black African sperm unloaded into her. He came long and hard and the emotion I felt was elation tinged with a slightly sick feeling - some realization of risk I think, combined with the thrill of such. I also found myself imagining (vivid visualization) what was happening inside her.

After he had finished and he pulled out, all I felt was love for her and awe at the sheer beauty of her pussy dripping in front of. She was so excited she actually kept cumming after he left her body and I could just imagine her cervix sucking his sperm down.

So... I loved it, was thrilled, felt a little sick and though the world of my wife for taking him!

)

Wow
Old 07-12-2012, 12:39 PM

Default Wow

Incredible...wait till he gives her a cream pie,sex is so good after that!!!

Old 07-22-2012, 10:40 PM

The very first time, and each time after that, has been an amazing rush of excitement.

The bull was supposed to use a condom, but he was fumbling with it and my wife just took it out of his hand and threw it across the room. I was amazed, to say the least. She's sinpped, so she can't get pregnant, but she had originally insisted that there was no way she was going to fuck without a condom. In the heat of the moment she pushed him onto his back and sat on his cock. Man, it was amazing. She was in super lust!

When he actually came in her pussy, it filled her up like never before and made her scream and cum so hard she was flopping all over the place. Once he pulled out, she dripped cum for quite some time, and kept cumming several different times. She was in such a state that she started pulling on her nipples (44DDD) and swirling a finger on her clit and licking it, which is something she had NEVER done before.

It was a super rush for me, and even more so when she pushed my head down between her cum soaked legs and commanded me to lick her!

Wow, that first time was overwhelming. That guy took her twice more that night, and we've been doing something like it about once a week ever since!

Old 08-26-2012, 06:06 AM

I was so horny as I watched him as he groaned with pleasure and his hips rammed forward filling her cunt with his baby seed. I almost came in my panties as I diddled my big clitty but held off because I knew that she expected me to lick her pussy clean and swallow every drop of his semen. if I filled my panties with cream too soon I would not be a very enthusiastic pussy lapper. As soon as his big black penis slipped out of her black bred cunt I was there eager to get all of his semen as it appeared before it was spilled on the sheets. Only afterwards was I able to cream my panties remembering how hot it was to see a real man fuck my mistress.

Old 08-27-2012, 02:32 PM

The first time for us was when she went to his house without me knowing.
When she got home she was so wet, I knew what had happened. She sat on the other end of the couch wearing a skirt and no panties, She spread her legs and there was still some cum seaping out of her shaved pussy.
She told me that he came for over 10 seconds. I did not believe her, but the next week he came to our house and I watched him fuck her on our couch. When he came, he just didn't stop. Load after load he filled her up. He pulled out and I watched in amazement as it just poured out.
The next time we met, I asked him to come in her mouth. Now she has taken 3 loads at once before and handled it no problem, but not this time. He came so violently and shot so much cum in her mouth she gagged. To see her swallow 4 times to get it all down was the most erotic thing I have ever seen.
I came on her face as she was struggling to get it all down.

first time BBC came in wife
Old 08-28-2012, 03:33 PM

Default first time BBC came in wife

his name was ron and we met on a Texas Swinger site. He was car saleman and a cock master. he as as thick and big around as a shave cream can. anyway i took Lisa to the motel and he did not hesistate put her at ease and we didnt even think about condoms and she was sure he would pull out. as the moment of truth arrive her politley asked of he could cum inside. she looked at me i shriged my shoulders to say if you want that. she clasped her legs around his waist deep toungue kissed him started to pump her hips to accept his strokes. she gaslped out loud and began to cum as she said his cock became even harder and that threw her pussy into spasms. they both finished into a heap on the bed and collapsed. i jumped on top stoked her pussy about ten times and dumped a huge load i could not hold it anymore. we have been doing this since 2003

Old 09-09-2012, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexy wife View Post
The first time my wife and I decided to do this we met a guy at a club and took him back to a hotel. He seemed like a nice guy a promised to wear a condom the entire time per our request. he fucked my wife before the first time he came and before he did he ripped off his condemn spun my wife around and stuck his cock into her mouth as he pumped his load into her. I was pissed but the site of my wife doing this (and loving it as I could see her swallow it all down) made me cum at the same time. After that he told us that we were going to play by his rules and he fucked my wife bareback the rest of the night.

We met him again soon after per my wires request and when he should up at our room him and two of his buddies pushed by me as soon as I opened the door. As I was protesting loudly my wife told me that SHE had ok'ed this. Needless to say no condems were used that night either.
My wife and I had only been married just 6 months when I caught her one night by chance fucking 2 young black lads in a car not 100yds from our house, it was 3.00am and she or they had any idea that I was stood transfixed hiding by the car as they took turns in her,in the darkness I couldnt see a great deal, but wondered if they were fucking her bareback,even though she was on the pill, the thought they could be knocking her up made it more arousing.
When they started getting dressed I rushed back home and I was waiting when she came in. To cut a long story short, i soon realised they had both beenin her bareback and her legs were running with cum.
We fucked all night her telling me how she had been seeing these lads for weeks, I ended up taking her the next night so she could take them to the same spot and watch again
She carried on seeing them for months and on half a dozen occassions another lad joined them.
It became a regular event to pull blokes white guys as well and take them to same spot
One night a strange car pulled up, that I had not seen before, She was with a much older black guy that night, and I could hear her taking his cock and realised this guy was fucking her with something a lot larger than she had ever experienced before by the sounds coming form the car, that night when she came in she was looking so shattered and sitting down I spread her legs wide to examine her sloppy seconds and could see how swollen and sore she looked before sliding in her with my cock. We talked and she said she had never orgasmed like shje had that night on his cock,
She saw him quite a lot after that night
About 3 months after this night she had to come of the pill on doctors orders, and no matter how she begged the doctor to prescribe her with the pill he refused, and just said she would have to find alternative contreception
This became a major worry for both of us, and we had no alternative but to use the hated condoms,
The first guy to fuck her after this was the older black guy, he was in his early forties while she was just 22, so when I got her back home the first night i found she was flooded with cum, and she said the condom had burst, and that he told her he was always bursting condoms, and she put this down to his size, this happend twice the following weekend, again they were bursting
However after an anxious wait for her periods she came on much to my relief, and we both agreed she would have to stop seeing him, which she did ,and we both agreed we were taking incredible risks with this guy. She saw quite few blokes that month and came home without the cum inside her them all using condoms, and I felt more comfortable but it wasnt the same when i went down on her, but still exciting.
One night I watched this car pull up on this spot of ground where she always got them to take her so i could watch and listen, I saw the lights of the car stop and made my way as usual to spy on her, as I got close to the car, I realised it was this older black guys car, and as I approached the door opened and this guy got out , and I realised that he was a different guy ad there were two of them with with her, when he got back in after releaving his self they both started on her stripping off her dress and for the next hour they fucked her solid before they let her start dressing and I headed back home to wait for her, she returned home, and again she was leaking cum, and told me they had both worn condoms but they had both burst them , which i didnt believe and accused her of letting them bareback her, even though i loved the creamed cunt she had i couldnt help worrying, but again her periods came as regular and i breathed a sigh of relief, and insisted she must ensure that it didnt happen again, she saw several men and fucked them over the following few weeks, and I persuaded her to bring a bloke home and fuck her in our lo tounge so that i could view as it was now winter time and to cold to stand watching for up to a couple of hours while she got fucked in some blokes car
She brought several men back home and now i could see the condoms being used and often the used filled condom left on the floor after they left.
One night I heard her heels on the path and made my way to my secret view point, and realised that she had brought these two older black guys home, the one was a huge bloke probably 6-ft 6ins tal and the other about 5ft 6ins tall but both were really well built guys with bulging muscles she looked so small in their arms,
They soon were kissing her and fondling her stripping her dress off leaving her in just stockings and suspenders and her heels, I could see the first guy opening a packet of condoms and rolling one on his impressive shaft, then he produced a small tube of what i assumed was lubricant, i immediatley though how huge his cock was and the condom looked so taught, he proceeded to oil the condom up before kneeling between her out stretched legs on the sofa and he slid in her, the other guy was stroking his cock and he moved forward kneeling on the sofa and spread his arms out to support his self and fed his cock towards her face where she took him in her mouth, i at this time admit i was so aroused and ejaculated into my pants, The guy between her legs was now fucking her hard and she was having a job to keephis cock in her mouth , the guy between her legs shuddered and he i could tell was unloading in hard convulsions in the condom, when he pulled out and stood up I could see the condom in tatters with just the ring about half way up his shaft, the other guy was already rolling a rubber on his cock, and his mate said, words like " thats a waste of time now mate she taken all mine as he slid the tattered condom of his cock, "
Without hesitation he slid it off and dropped it on the floor and moved between her still outstretched legs and went straight up her, she was completely out of it and never protested as he began to fuck her with his bare cock, he unloaded a lot quicker than his mate, and climbed off. After she recovered she got up and i saw her head to the bathroom upstairs, i silently crept up the stairs and she was sat on the toilet and was surprised to see me standing there, i told her that they had both spunked in her, and she said he always bursts his condom, so aroused i was i knelt down between her knees and pushed my self against her grabbing her ass sliding her towards me so that i could slide my bursting cock in her, i only pumped her about a dozen times before adding my spunk in her with both of theirs, she grinned and said well if i get pregnant now its your fault, she went to wipe her cunt and i stopped her telling her to go back down as she was , she tried to protest saying they would notice, to which i said that no way would they notice the amount of cum leaking from her, and off she went back to them,
They both fucked her twice more each the condoms were forgotten now, and they left just as it became light, she was splayed on the sofa when i walked in the lounge, her cunt pouring cum on the leather cushions, we didnt even mention the bare back sex as we both fucked for a couple of hours before going to bed at about 9 am
Of course reality set in after our passions had subsided and we again made promises about how this must not happen again after her next period, but it didnt stop the same thing happening the following saturday night, again his condom bursting, and bareback sex following all night,,,,,,,,,, However her period did not happen and we realised what was the out come
However that is another story
Geoff

Old 09-09-2012, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by truecuck View Post
My wife and I had only been married just 6 months when I caught her one night by chance fucking 2 young black lads in a car not 100yds from our house, it was 3.00am and she or they had any idea that I was stood transfixed hiding by the car as they took turns in her,in the darkness I couldnt see a great deal, but wondered if they were fucking her bareback,even though she was on the pill, the thought they could be knocking her up made it more arousing.
When they started getting dressed I rushed back home and I was waiting when she came in. To cut a long story short, i soon realised they had both beenin her bareback and her legs were running with cum.
We fucked all night her telling me how she had been seeing these lads for weeks, I ended up taking her the next night so she could take them to the same spot and watch again
She carried on seeing them for months and on half a dozen occassions another lad joined them.
It became a regular event to pull blokes white guys as well and take them to same spot
One night a strange car pulled up, that I had not seen before, She was with a much older black guy that night, and I could hear her taking his cock and realised this guy was fucking her with something a lot larger than she had ever experienced before by the sounds coming form the car, that night when she came in she was looking so shattered and sitting down I spread her legs wide to examine her sloppy seconds and could see how swollen and sore she looked before sliding in her with my cock. We talked and she said she had never orgasmed like shje had that night on his cock,
She saw him quite a lot after that night
About 3 months after this night she had to come of the pill on doctors orders, and no matter how she begged the doctor to prescribe her with the pill he refused, and just said she would have to find alternative contreception
This became a major worry for both of us, and we had no alternative but to use the hated condoms,
The first guy to fuck her after this was the older black guy, he was in his early forties while she was just 22, so when I got her back home the first night i found she was flooded with cum, and she said the condom had burst, and that he told her he was always bursting condoms, and she put this down to his size, this happend twice the following weekend, again they were bursting
However after an anxious wait for her periods she came on much to my relief, and we both agreed she would have to stop seeing him, which she did ,and we both agreed we were taking incredible risks with this guy. She saw quite few blokes that month and came home without the cum inside her them all using condoms, and I felt more comfortable but it wasnt the same when i went down on her, but still exciting.
One night I watched this car pull up on this spot of ground where she always got them to take her so i could watch and listen, I saw the lights of the car stop and made my way as usual to spy on her, as I got close to the car, I realised it was this older black guys car, and as I approached the door opened and this guy got out , and I realised that he was a different guy ad there were two of them with with her, when he got back in after releaving his self they both started on her stripping off her dress and for the next hour they fucked her solid before they let her start dressing and I headed back home to wait for her, she returned home, and again she was leaking cum, and told me they had both worn condoms but they had both burst them , which i didnt believe and accused her of letting them bareback her, even though i loved the creamed cunt she had i couldnt help worrying, but again her periods came as regular and i breathed a sigh of relief, and insisted she must ensure that it didnt happen again, she saw several men and fucked them over the following few weeks, and I persuaded her to bring a bloke home and fuck her in our lo tounge so that i could view as it was now winter time and to cold to stand watching for up to a couple of hours while she got fucked in some blokes car
She brought several men back home and now i could see the condoms being used and often the used filled condom left on the floor after they left.
One night I heard her heels on the path and made my way to my secret view point, and realised that she had brought these two older black guys home, the one was a huge bloke probably 6-ft 6ins tal and the other about 5ft 6ins tall but both were really well built guys with bulging muscles she looked so small in their arms,
They soon were kissing her and fondling her stripping her dress off leaving her in just stockings and suspenders and her heels, I could see the first guy opening a packet of condoms and rolling one on his impressive shaft, then he produced a small tube of what i assumed was lubricant, i immediatley though how huge his cock was and the condom looked so taught, he proceeded to oil the condom up before kneeling between her out stretched legs on the sofa and he slid in her, the other guy was stroking his cock and he moved forward kneeling on the sofa and spread his arms out to support his self and fed his cock towards her face where she took him in her mouth, i at this time admit i was so aroused and ejaculated into my pants, The guy between her legs was now fucking her hard and she was having a job to keephis cock in her mouth , the guy between her legs shuddered and he i could tell was unloading in hard convulsions in the condom, when he pulled out and stood up I could see the condom in tatters with just the ring about half way up his shaft, the other guy was already rolling a rubber on his cock, and his mate said, words like " thats a waste of time now mate she taken all mine as he slid the tattered condom of his cock, "
Without hesitation he slid it off and dropped it on the floor and moved between her still outstretched legs and went straight up her, she was completely out of it and never protested as he began to fuck her with his bare cock, he unloaded a lot quicker than his mate, and climbed off. After she recovered she got up and i saw her head to the bathroom upstairs, i silently crept up the stairs and she was sat on the toilet and was surprised to see me standing there, i told her that they had both spunked in her, and she said he always bursts his condom, so aroused i was i knelt down between her knees and pushed my self against her grabbing her ass sliding her towards me so that i could slide my bursting cock in her, i only pumped her about a dozen times before adding my spunk in her with both of theirs, she grinned and said well if i get pregnant now its your fault, she went to wipe her cunt and i stopped her telling her to go back down as she was , she tried to protest saying they would notice, to which i said that no way would they notice the amount of cum leaking from her, and off she went back to them,
They both fucked her twice more each the condoms were forgotten now, and they left just as it became light, she was splayed on the sofa when i walked in the lounge, her cunt pouring cum on the leather cushions, we didnt even mention the bare back sex as we both fucked for a couple of hours before going to bed at about 9 am
Of course reality set in after our passions had subsided and we again made promises about how this must not happen again after her next period, but it didnt stop the same thing happening the following saturday night, again his condom bursting, and bareback sex following all night,,,,,,,,,, However her period did not happen and we realised what was the out come
However that is another story
Geoff
It was about 3 months later that she was with another guy, being pregnant of course now she was taking full adavantage of the barebacking now possible with out any worries, this guy mentioned how he knew she had been seeing the other guys, and told her it was a well known fact that these two loved knocking up married women especially white women with white husbands and their teqnique was agree to wearing protection, but to smear vaseline on the condoms on the pretext it was a lubricant , knowing that te petroleum jelly would perish the latex in a very few minutes of being inside the woman resulting in unloading in the unsuspecting wife getting dumped in

cuckold
Old 09-11-2012, 07:21 AM

Default cuckold

I tried for 5 years before my wife gave in a fucked a black guy. When I saw him stick his cock in her, my dick got so hard it hurt. He fucked her for 20 minutes then filled her pussy full of cum. As soon as he slippid out of her pussy, I was there looking how gapped open her pussy was. I stuck my dick in her and fucked her harder then I had ever. When I stated to cum it was the biggest thaat I had ever had.

Old 09-16-2012, 03:19 PM

It is very important for a cuck or potential cuck to actually see the Bulls cum running out of your wife or gfs pussy. The visual excitment on behalf of the cuck is very erotic. Also knowing that your wife's pussy is no longer exclusvely yours is powerful. It now belongs to the Black man. Yes, not this particualr Black man but all of them.

Tags
black bull, cuckold, daughter, first time, hot wife, impregnation