Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 04-04-2014, 11:05 PM

Gingerlynn: Any plans for your wife to be bred black?

Virginia Beach
Old 04-06-2014, 11:38 AM

Default Virginia Beach

I had begun sharing my wife with well hung white guys first because I loved seeing her take on something really big, at least bigger than me. It pretty much on every occasion was bareback. When I got her to try back cock, it was the same but she loved it ten times more. When the first guy (Roger) fucked her so hard and deep that she came all over his cock, she couldn't get enough. She has always preferred to take cock bareback and loves to have them explode inside her. Same with blow jobs, never waste, always swallow, but rather have it inside her pussy.....or of course her ass. She only gives her ass to big black guys.....not even me.

Hot Theme
Old 04-06-2014, 06:42 PM

Default Hot Theme

Blonde Candy,

After looking at your pics the thought of you taking BBC bareback is Hott!

Only thing hotter would be to ride without protection. The thought of all of that black seed swimming to your blonde eggs is incredible. Love to see nature taking its course!

Eightbal2

Old 04-09-2014, 08:59 AM

It was with the 3# guy we met, he started off with a condom but ended up bare, it was so exciting & thrilling to see him penetrate her bare. I was very nervous but so turned on thinking of bot just the pregnancy risk but others also, but so fucking horny when I,knew he was ejaculating his seed into her body.

Old 04-09-2014, 04:12 PM

I remember the first time I saw a black man cum in my wife and one of the things that stand out is her begging him to cum in her. He had his whole 9 inches buried in her as he did blast away and she too orgasmed with him. Other than our marriage and the birth of our children this was the greatest sight I had ever seen. I always loved seeing a black mans cum dripping from her pussy or ass.

rock

Old 04-10-2014, 09:27 AM

I have always ben a quick cummer and this occasion was no exception!! There was Joanne, legs in the air and this black bull pounding her pussy, She was urging him on with some filthy language which I will not repeat, He withdrew his cock from her cunt in order to turn her over for a Doggy and I shot my little load as he re-entered her from behind!! I turned away from the bed in embarrasment, my cock went flabby as I cleaned up and when I once again turned to see how they were getting on as I saw him pumping his hot spunk all the way up deep into her vagina. The sight of this event made me cum again (not so much this time) and as I turned away again I could here them laughing at me!!:
Jim

Old 06-05-2014, 05:04 PM

You were so lucky to cum as many times as you did. I didn't cum at all but I was so pleased to see my wife cumming so much after my puny efforts were so disastrous!!
Now I just can't get an erection.

Jim

Old 06-10-2014, 04:35 PM

I remember the first time a black guy came in my wife's pussy. It was the sexiest thing I ever saw. She loved it and just went wild on his big black cock.

Old 06-10-2014, 04:37 PM

I remember the first time a black guy came in my wife's pussy. It was the sexiest thing I ever saw. She loved it and just went wild on his big black cock. In fact every time any black guy fucks and cums in her its just as exciting.

Old 06-11-2014, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by monolover100 View Post
I have always ben a quick cummer and this occasion was no exception!! There was Joanne, legs in the air and this black bull pounding her pussy, She was urging him on with some filthy language which I will not repeat, He withdrew his cock from her cunt in order to turn her over for a Doggy and I shot my little load as he re-entered her from behind!! I turned away from the bed in embarrasment, my cock went flabby as I cleaned up and when I once again turned to see how they were getting on as I saw him pumping his hot spunk all the way up deep into her vagina. The sight of this event made me cum again (not so much this time) and as I turned away again I could here them laughing at me!!:
Jim
Yeah Jim, nothing can prepare a guy for the first time he witness his wife taking another man's cum and if it's a black guy 100 times better.

Tags
black bull, cuckold, daughter, first time, hot wife, impregnation