Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 06-11-2014, 12:54 PM

When the guy came in me, I totally freaked out and started crying. I was not wanting to get pregnant and it really scared me. My husband was great about it and so was the guy. I learned a lesson and now use the morning after pill if we decide to go bareback.

Old 06-30-2014, 08:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by monolover100 View Post
You were so lucky to cum as many times as you did. I didn't cum at all but I was so pleased to see my wife cumming so much after my puny efforts were so disastrous!!
Now I just can't get an erection.

Jim
Bad luck about your erection problems, but enjoy watching the bulls tear up her pussy

Old 09-17-2014, 04:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsoul-60 View Post
This is for the hubbies and white wives and even black bulls in here:

Can you recall the first time a black bull jerked his whole package of semen deep inside your woman's womb? Maybe you had both planned for it to happen that night, or maybe it happened rather spontaneous, watching the black man use your wife/slut girlfriend for a cum bucket... What was the first reaction that went through your mind seeing that happen for the first time?

Was it everything you'd ever hopped to imagine would happen? Did it bring delight to your heart seeing it?
Oh! How could we ever forget! The first strange cock my wife ever got was while we were on a combined vacation/convention trip. I almost always fantasized about her her taking on a black guy every time we would make out. It took almost ten years however for fantasy to turn into reality. The evening prior to the start of the convention they held a "get to know you/reacquaint cocktail party". About a half hour or so after our arrival there I heard someone call my name! LO and behold it was an old university roommate of mine, Edwin. Shortly after graduation he took a position overseas with a company and we quickly lost contact with each other. I naturally introduced him to my wife and later agreed to get together for dinner the next night and perhaps a little night club hopping. Later when my wife and I turned in for the night, Pam began to question me about Edwin and our university days. Her key issue was whether Edwin dated any white girls, which he definitely had, and then some! Then her questioning led to asking, since we shared the same dorm, whether I had ever seen him in the nude, which I had naturally going to and from the shower. Her curiosity got me horny and we began to make out, during which my fantasy went verbal and I asked her if she'd like to try a black one while we were away from our home town. Her only answer was, "Edwin!" I blew my load right then and there! I knew it might happen! Edwin wasn't one to turn down some nice white wet hot horny pussy!

The next night we went out to dinner, visited a few night clubs and later ended up at our hotel suite for a night cap. As they say, the rest is history! The fact that Edwin happens to be black was a bonus, the fact that's he's hung like a small horse was the diamond in Pam's pussy ring! In fact Edwin's cock is so thick and long it took him almost 1/2 an hour before he had Pam's pussy stretched enough to make it comfortable for her to accommodate his massive black intruder! He went in bareback and unloaded in her several times before even taking a break!

I was to much in awe at the sight of Pam being stretched out on the bed, knees bent, Edwin on his knees, holding her right waist in his left hand, his cock in his right, Pam looking down at the black monster as it touched her pussy lips, simultaneously lifting her bottom so as to better align her love entrance to welcome his black cock, then Edwin making that wanton thrust to gain entry. That sight still sends shivers down my spine! It was an awesome sight and experience! One that neither of us will ever forget!

My wife's first time
Old 09-20-2014, 04:04 PM

Default My wife's first time

We had never discussed it but her first Time with a black guy was never planned,and when it did happen we never discussed whether he would use a Condom or not matter of fact it wasn't until he started shooting his load in her that i even thought about it.and when he pulled his cock out of her and I walked over and got between her legs and started fucking her that I told her about how turned on I was watching him shoot his load in her.after I shot my load in her I pulled my dick out of her and climbed out of bed and put my clothes on and went downstairs and let them have the rest of the night in bed to themselves,after that weekend Willis became her boyfriend me and Amy both found it very exciting thinking about her getting pregnant by Willis unfortunately it never happened and years later we found out that she couldn't have kids.

Old 09-22-2014, 09:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by E.Mckinney View Post
We had never discussed it but her first Time with a black guy was never planned,and when it did happen we never discussed whether he would use a Condom or not matter of fact it wasn't until he started shooting his load in her that i even thought about it.and when he pulled his cock out of her and I walked over and got between her legs and started fucking her that I told her about how turned on I was watching him shoot his load in her.after I shot my load in her I pulled my dick out of her and climbed out of bed and put my clothes on and went downstairs and let them have the rest of the night in bed to themselves,after that weekend Willis became her boyfriend me and Amy both found it very exciting thinking about her getting pregnant by Willis unfortunately it never happened and years later we found out that she couldn't have kids.
You are the perfect hubby for "providing" for your wife's needs. More husbands should follow your example - just a pity he couldn't breed her.

Old 10-04-2014, 06:33 PM

Took me 3 years to convince my wife to fuck black. She gave in by saying I will try this just once to shut you up. We met him at a motel in town. He made her suck him off and then sat her on the edge of a dresser. Had me get behind her and hold her up and keep her legs spread. She struggled to get him in for awhile. He finally got the head of his cock in and she screamed. He then fed his cock i to her an inch at a time till he had all 10" in her. She was now likeing it. She said that he was hitting bottom on every stroke. I kept her legs apart as he short stroked her and then long stroked her. I asked wife hope she liked it and she moaned that she loved it. After 30 min of hard fucking, my wife cumin a lot he shoved it all in very hard and pumped his load in very deep. Wife screamed that he was coat ing her cervix. She screamed OH GOD I am fertile today. He just grinned. I asked her if she wanted more or if once was enough? She just said MORE please. He fucked her till next morning and left. We then talked about her fucking black again and she said just try and stop me. I asked her about the chance of her being knocked up. 6 weeks later the Doctor told us she was pregnant.

Old 11-16-2014, 04:49 PM

This is the hubby of MrsPlaytime. I remember very vividly the first time a black mam came in my wife's pussy. My wife works with several black males ad we were invited to a pool party a few years ago. Low and behold we were the only white couple there, no big deal, I had always hoped that she would fuck a black man again.

My wife dated a few black men when she was in college but said that she never went all the way, just oral and handjobs. Yea right. Well anyways the drinks were flowing and I know that a few of her coworkers have said sexy things to her. One of the guys even invited her to join him and his friends on vacation in Jamaica, she did decline but I wanted her to go.

One thing lead to another that night and he started off with a condom on but during the act my wife asked him to remove it so she could feel his come. That is one thing my wife loves, to feel the warmth of a guy coming. When he did finally pop his nut she went into overload and pulled him even closer and frenched kissed him like there was no tomorrow.

It was a great site I will never forget. We all went back to the party with my wife full of black cum that was held in by her bikini bottom.

"stretch me wide
Old 11-18-2014, 03:24 AM

Thumbs up "stretch me wide

Blasting his seed deep in my wife is where it should be. The deeper the better as I have to clean it up and some go so deep it is in there for days oozing out.
There is nothing hotter than seeing your wife all stretched out from a big BBC cock and oozing his cum out of her well fucked pussy

Old 11-20-2014, 04:11 PM

My wife is totally picky when it comes to her black lovers. Her rule was they were to always to wear a condom, because she did not want to get pregnant or any venereal disease. She always insisted they wear condoms (we provided). That was until she met one special younger guy through another adult site. She said she could tell he was special. He was about 10 years younger that her, had an incredible athletic body and a magnificent 10" cock. We agreed to meet him a local hotel lobby bar. They hit it off right away. It was "lust a first site". 6'3, 190'ish, caramel color, nice full lips, perfect teeth and smile, snazzy dresser. She was like little school girl. Blushing and continuing crossing her legs. I knew she was getting horny and wet as hell just from their conversation. Eventually they made their way upstairs to our room, and he made mad passionate love to her the rest of that night, up until the wee hours. I was totally shocked when I heard her say she wanted his seed in her and whispered she wanted to have his baby.

Our First
Old 09-30-2015, 06:13 PM

Default Our First

Kellie had had two previous BBC lovers with the first wearing a condom and the second pulled out each time he came(Well I'm pretty sure he put a couple shots in her first, but still dumped a huge load on her belly while smiling at me)
Her Third BBC lover was recommended by her girlfriend as a great guy and awesome lover. So they get doing oral on each other in bed as I'm filming and then she turns around and grabs his cock and pulls him into her pussy without even asking him to put a condom on. He smiles big and begins slowly stretching her pussy, gasping and small cries of pain come out of her adding to his and my excitement. Every thrust is hard for him until he finally gets all the way in. He then starts a fast rhythm and lets out a grunt and stops. He then begins slamming harder into her breathing hard. Kellie starts to sit up and look down as we hear the sloshing sounds of his cum and her juices mixing together. She smiles at me and lay back down and began trying to meet his thrusts with her hips. Finally he slows and kisses her deep and pulls out with his cum flowing behind his cock.
They kiss for awhile then she goes to bathroom and empties his cum out. She comes out and smiles at me again as I reach for her, but she goes right over to him and gives him another kiss. Then she quickly dropped to her knees and begins licking and cleaning their juices off his cock until he is hard again. It's so freakin hot as she always makes me get a wash cloth and clean off our mixture of cum before she will suck me again.
Smiling up at him and making "mmmm" sounds, then looking at me and making a big swallowing motion, showing me their juices together taste amazing. She shows me that she loves this and takes him as deep in her mouth as she can.
He then pulled her up, bent her over the bed and slid in hard saying "This is how you like it huh. My big cock deep in your pussy." She gasped and said out loud "Yes. More. Now." with each hard slam he gave her. Over the next hour he made her cum over at least 3 times before he emptied another load in her. It was so hot to watch.

Last edited by stevn69; 08-25-2016 at 11:52 AM..

Tags
black bull, cuckold, daughter, first time, hot wife, impregnation