Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 10-17-2015, 07:48 PM

I cant wait im trying to talk her in to it but i dont no

Old 10-18-2015, 07:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsoul-60 View Post
Has she been with the black bull again since that episode?
since she had been fucked by her bbc ......she loved that much . ...........and me too .i loved beeing the faithfull cuck .

Old 12-28-2015, 02:50 PM

Long way back, at college, had discussed her getting a black classmate in bed, it was something we both wanted. At a pub night, she spotted him, made some small talk while I got lost, she found me, said she was going to dorm room, give her some time, if he was OK wth me, she would leave the door cracked. We had done some "sharing" with a few other white folks around the school, but hadn't had any really "hot" experiences. Sandi had hinted about wanting to go black in pillow talk several times & the idea got us both hot.

Got to room, door was cracked, and I was instantly hard, got into room, he was in the chair & getting head. after a few minutes, Sandi got him undressed, onto the bed and ready for action. He was a bit bigger, and quite a bit thicker than me, so Sandi was going to get quite a ride. She moved the chair to the end of the bed, pointed and told m e to watch, no touching.She straddled him reverse cowgirl, and took him in two quick moves, and made sure I was watching and gave me a look that she was doing this, no interfering! no condom even thought about as far as I knew- and she rode him hard for a few minutes, her ample chest bouncing and soon her look said she was in her version of heaven. She spun around, pushed her tits in his face and continued humping.Wasn't long before he grabbed her ass , started pulling her hard onto his cock and getting verbal! Didn't take too long before they were working towards the big one.
After sandi got him off, got huggy with him for a few minutes and Sandi started stroking and sucking him, asked if he wanted more and
turned to me, said "see you at your place".

Watched for a few minutes, got my jeans done up and then Sandi said to get my dick out if I wanted a BJ. I think now it was a "pity suck" but It led to more action.

Jamie & got out of the dorm and past the residence staff a couple of hours later. Quick talk about doing it again sometime. don't know how but Sandi beat me to my place and wanted to play with herself while telling me how good it was and how she felt wonderfully nasty having an audience. Wasn't very long before she pointed to her soaking pussy and said "clean up the mess" and started playing with her nipples.

feeling after his first cum, was not what I expected. Was concerned about chance of STD, but I was jut rigid! Thought I'd be jealous, but was just so horny and loved it! Sandi didn't seem worried, she was on the piil, confident no chance of STD. Diiffent times back then for sure!

Strange, but another 28 years before our next IR experience

Last edited by sluthubby; 01-28-2016 at 05:33 PM.. Reason: to elaborate on reaction

Old 12-01-2016, 10:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by breeder9 View Post
You better believe it! If I am going to watch a 12" or better BBC fuck my beautiful wife's sweet hairy pussy while stretching her out you better believe that he will empty his balls out inside of her gorgeous wet white married pussy! Love to watch the creampie dripping from her hairy well fucked pussy.
My thoughts exactly. If he's giving her a stretching she will always remember he definitely deserves to empty his balls in my wife,

nudist beach
Old 03-30-2019, 01:13 PM

Default nudist beach

it was ten years into marriage and nudism and cuckolding that we met the first black nudist guy. by that time wife had many big white cocks in her and accepted all their loads freely. i wasnt sure hot the bbc was going to work out as my wife had been assaulted by 3 bbc several yrs previous to her and i meeting. the nudist gent we met was very nice and sociable and not pushy at all. he had a thick veiny cock that swung when he walked. i was surprised much later that eve after the nudist club dance that she asked if ok to invite her black dance partner to our room. i wasnt surprised when he went in her but was shocked as she took load after load after load from him all weekend.

Tags
black bull, cuckold, daughter, first time, hot wife, impregnation