Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

advice for wives to maximize the heat
Old 09-08-2009, 07:57 AM

Default advice for wives to maximize the heat

I like to always tell the black guy he is my first experience that way he works hard to satisfy me to make sure I remember all the action....he knows I'll never forget my first black cock...also I make my husband and the black guy believe that I think the whole adventure is wicked and just wrong...taboo..I'm being violated by the black man,I'm surrendering my wifely private property...all to please my husbands sick perversion.."honey,please don't let that black man see my naked body! don"t strip me in front of him! do I have to suck that huge black penis? don"t let him spread my legs and climb on me....please don"t cum inside me! honey stop him before I lose control...PLEASE DON'T STOP HUMPING CUM IN ME NOW DEEPER HARDER FUCK ME DEEPER!!! then a while later "honey he is sliding his finger into my anus...in and out...no one has ever touched me down there...now two fingers...please don't let him do that to me....now he is getting lubricant and has three fingers deep in and out...HONEY,HIS COCKHEAD IS PRESSING HARD AT MY ANUS !! MAKE HIM STOP IT.HURTS... PLEASE!!! MY GOD THAT FEELS SO GOOD DO IT SLOW AND DEEP SLOW AND DEEP...FUCK MY ASS !!! that's as good as it gets...the more shy and violated I am at the start the more intense the hunt capture and conquer for the black man and the more violated and humiliated my husband experiences...any other hints for me to make it better?..if you are a black man reading this,please go to my profile and jack off while fantasizing about fucking me then tell me and hubby your fantasy so he can jack off while imagining you inside me...

Last edited by wanda j h; 09-08-2009 at 08:04 AM..

Old 09-08-2009, 09:47 AM

Anytime!!!!!!!!!!

Old 08-09-2014, 10:36 PM

maximize the heat.

get hubby to get a vasectomy.

have the BULL decide if the wife gets pregnant.

husband supports the wifes new baby.

This is how it happened to me. Gave my husband a mixed race baby.

Old 08-14-2014, 11:33 PM

I'm sitting here literally laughing my ass off! What a crock of shit! Let me guess another unverified faker! LMAO!

Old 05-14-2015, 07:16 PM

u know this is a fun internet site of fantasy and etc. yes I am married with 3 kids not from my husband.