Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 09-13-2009, 02:23 AM

Look for a little black beaded anklette around her right ankle ... Thats one of the surest signs she is open minded and open to BBC ... I got one for my wife and it never fails anytime she wears it we or she gets approached by a black guy, the thing is like a magnet ...

Old 09-13-2009, 06:17 AM

"How can men tell if a white girl wants a Black cock?" The easiest way is to check if she has a pulse. If so, then the answer is usually YES! In my circle, the only reason a Black Man wouldn't score with most of my girlfriends is if her Master wants to keep her exclusive to Him for the time being. In Scandinavia, we use the anklet system too, but this is to indicate that we play away from home and doesn't indicate any preferences.

Old 09-13-2009, 05:37 PM

I thought I read on another forum to look at toe rings. If the lady has two rings, she's into bbc.

Old 09-14-2009, 05:14 AM

This is becoming a great thread.

Eye contact is a must.

Whip

Old 09-21-2009, 02:01 AM

Eye contact is important,but also learn to read body language.Some women will indicate their interest overtly,others are more subtle.Smile,say hello,be a gentleman.If women are interested,they will respond,if they don't don't be rude,smile and move on.Remember:THERE IS NO SCRIPT! Even if a woman is a full fledged Black Dick slut with an anklet,ace of spades tattoo and my cum dripping out of her, doesn't mean she's just going to fuck you because you're Black and standing there.

Old 10-04-2009, 11:24 PM

You can recognise me easily , wearing black slutty dress with nothing underneath - no bra and no panty .
Julie

Eye contact
Old 12-20-2009, 07:38 PM

Default Eye contact

Eye contact is a must with me. I will let him know. I also wear the black beaded anklet when I go out to let black men know I am available for them.

Old 02-17-2010, 03:54 AM

where do you get the black beaded anklet?

Old 02-17-2010, 03:44 PM

WOW... you've gotten a big response and GREAT advice from everyone. Adultfriendfinder.com has a section listing swinger clubs, etc. Choose your area and you'll find clubs and people hosting swinger parties with couples and woman advertising specifics about partners they are seeking. You'll find MANY are looking for BLACK MEN. Also another site is "Domywife".com. You should have no trouble finding what you're looking for. You're on an awsome site here. Most are here seeking interracial relationships.
We are a couple seeking a BLACK BULL to join us. My wife IS a white married slut for BLACK COCK.

Old 02-17-2010, 03:49 PM

My wife never seems to have trouble signalling her intentions to black guys in clubs. A slutty dress is a good start but most of the women there will be wearing an outfit like that these days! She agrees with previous contributors that an anlkle ring or tattoo is a great thing, plus lots of eye contact and lip licking, but she also focuses her gaze on the cock of any guy she gets interested in. The combination of this together with eye to eye seems to be a signal that black men can recognise so look out for it!