Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Black Beaded Anklet
Old 02-18-2010, 05:17 AM

Default Black Beaded Anklet

Tiffany:

I had mine made at a jewelry bead store. I alternated black beads and white beads

Andrea

Old 02-21-2010, 03:55 AM

do you notice much of a difference when wearing it? I am going to have to go get one or make one.

Old 02-23-2010, 05:13 AM

Tiffany:

I do get noticed more by black men when I wear it if they are attuned to what it means. Lot of younger black men know what it means. Which I don't mind (I love being a cougar

Andrea

This is how i do it
Old 10-07-2010, 11:00 PM

Default This is how i do it

my tattoo, a real one does get attention
Attached Thumbnails
How Do You Recognize A White Slut That Loves BBC (married or not)-j3.jpg   How Do You Recognize A White Slut That Loves BBC (married or not)-j1.jpg  

Old 08-28-2021, 11:57 PM

I took my girlfriend to a naturist swim and she made a point of undressing in front of two black guys turning round to drop her panties then bending down to pick them up. Not in a slutty way in fact in a very innocent way but that made it sexier and I knew then what she was into

Old 08-29-2021, 07:52 AM

Knowing which white girls love BBC and which don't has always been easy for me. They just have a certain look.. But the easiest way is by talking to her friends a bit. I Love white girls who only date/fuck black guys. Always have. Back when I still dated girls, I always made it a point to date girls that I knew had fucked and dated black guys. also most of the girls I have ever been friends with are as well. Most of the BBC I have sucked is because I got introduced and hooked up by white girls.. The only thing Better than a black owned white girl, Is BBC...

Black men can sence a white woman loves BBC
Old 11-04-2021, 11:27 AM

Default Black men can sence a white woman loves BBC

We live in No. Calif 1/2 way between San Fran & lake Tahoe We have a good resource for finding sexy black men Every time we go out black men have let me know they are available to fuck me well.,and yes they do ! I dress very sexy never wear panties or bra and dress in attire that intensifies this . I make eye contact ,wink or smile at them & they seduce me ,knowing i want them to fuck me ..i think they can tell hubby's a cuck they ask or i tell them he is that's when they shift gears they put so much passion & effort in pleasing white wives, i have never not had several hard orgasms with BBC....love em & ADDICTED to their sexy cocks and sweet cum!! trust me they know

2 way better and faster ideas.
Old 11-04-2021, 02:40 PM

Default 2 way better and faster ideas.

Go to home depot and look for the females that come in by themselves. I used to have a card that had "pipe cleaner" in bold letters on the front. I always made sure to have something corny on them like; "I'll get you flowing like the Nile if you've been backed up for a while". Another one read "I unclog all holes no matter how old". This can serve two purposes; if the women actually wants some work done you can sub it out to one of your plumbing buddies and charge them a fee.
The other way, which is so sill is to go to a bar and or a club. Women are coming there to meet men! Like 90-95% of the white women I've had sex with have come from bars and clubs and the like. It's the easiest way-mad easy!

Old 11-04-2021, 08:29 PM

Like real estate location, location, location.

See a white women or several white women in a hip hop club Or if they are older Jazz or R&B club. They are looking for some bbc.

I used to travel for work . Go to the hotel bar. See some hot white women at the bar all the loser white guys are hitting on her . But she blows them off gives you that smile and you sit next to her
And pretty soon you're heading to her room. Even better when you're at Breakfast the next morning and the white boyz see you two together . Funny to see walk off all pissed off .

If you go to the islands and you see single white women there especially from Canada or Scandinavian countries they are certainly looking for black men. Need to have an accent not hard to pick up though. Go to the airport any flights from Toronto or Oslo be there and start hunting.

On the streets look for the QOS tattoo or bracelet

Also make eye contact with the white women doesn't matter if they're with their white husbands follow their eyes and you'll know .

At work the white women who are extra friendly do you doesn't matter if they are your co-workers or even your boss . They are looking as well.

Last edited by ironmike500; 11-06-2021 at 05:07 PM..

Old 11-08-2021, 08:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironmike500 View Post
Like real estate location, location, location.

See a white women or several white women in a hip hop club Or if they are older Jazz or R&B club. They are looking for some bbc.

I used to travel for work . Go to the hotel bar. See some hot white women at the bar all the loser white guys are hitting on her . But she blows them off gives you that smile and you sit next to her
And pretty soon you're heading to her room. Even better when you're at Breakfast the next morning and the white boyz see you two together . Funny to see walk off all pissed off .

If you go to the islands and you see single white women there especially from Canada or Scandinavian countries they are certainly looking for black men. Need to have an accent not hard to pick up though. Go to the airport any flights from Toronto or Oslo be there and start hunting.

On the streets look for the QOS tattoo or bracelet

Also make eye contact with the white women doesn't matter if they're with their white husbands follow their eyes and you'll know .

At work the white women who are extra friendly do you doesn't matter if they are your co-workers or even your boss . They are looking as well.
All good advice, don't be put off if she's with her husband he may well be there to help her search. Also don't forget that all types of white women are into this, professional or not and that this is an increasingly popular choice for white couples. Finally if she's with her husband feel free to talk to him, many of us are on the lookout for someone to fuck our wives - I've certainly helped facilitate a hookup in the past.