Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Cuckold whose wife left him for a real man ama
Old 04-15-2022, 05:52 AM

Default Cuckold whose wife left him for a real man ama

I'm a cuck who convinced his wife to try sleeping with other guys and a year later she left me for a black man. Wanna talk about it?

Wife Left Him For A Real Man
Old 04-15-2022, 08:40 PM

Post Wife Left Him For A Real Man

Well sir, when you think about it, sex between y'all hadn't been great recently. Before she met her BBC Master, your inadequate size never was an issue. She never complained because she didn't have anything to compare your pinky sized dick to. Remember your last few times you tried making love? She seemed uninterested, barely changing her breathing as you plunged into her silky warmth for two minutes and ejaculated in her. I mean REALLY GUY, she's so sexy and ripe. Her attempts to stay physically fit were obviously paying off cause she is fine as hell !!!
I knew you two had problems at that party. She was so flirty, unashamedly. Giggling girlishly at my every joke. Leaning into me, acting like she's trying to hear me, leaning her breasts onto my body.
She stared into my eyes, laid her hand on my arm. I guess you thought I wasn't her type. Don't you remember the look on her face when you told her it was time to go because you had to be at work early. As she was leaving, she gave me her cell number, and nearly begged me to call her. Well I did call her a couple days later. Was invited over, and so it began. She told me you could barely last a minute before cuming. I fucked her five times before slowing down.
Also, for future note, personal hygiene is very, very important to her. She said you never used the body wash she bought you,; the aftershave or the Cologne. She loved mine. She'd just inhale my scent for minutes at a time. I don't think she was trying to be hurtful when she would tell you that you were not satisfying her. It appears that my middle finger is bigger than your Dingus. I could finger fuck her for hours and she said it was more satisfying then ANYTHING you had ever done to her. But hey if it means anything to you I suggested to her she stay with you. . Peace
Attached Thumbnails
Cuckold whose wife left him for a real man ama-taurus333old-ch-183.jpg   Cuckold whose wife left him for a real man ama-taurus333-intrac-46.jpg   Cuckold whose wife left him for a real man ama-taurus33-27.jpg