Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Black Men and Feminine White males
Old 04-05-2022, 05:52 AM

Default Black Men and Feminine White males

Guys we want to be taken by Black Men we want to do what generic females will not do or complain about. We will please you. I go to cars washes to meet black men and you just don't know what you are missing. Your time is now don't miss out. If you are in the Charlotte, NC area don't go to bed horny message me.

thanks Susan

RE: a 'sticking point'
Old 04-05-2022, 08:52 PM

Default RE: a 'sticking point'

If I may take the liberty of pointing out an issue of semantics in your post: the term for men with qualities normally associated with women (i.e. dressing in women's clothes, or being sexually accomodating to men) is 'effeminate'.

Old 04-06-2022, 12:27 AM

NY "destination" and "last stop" technically mean the same thing

"Car washes" I Don't Understand The Referece
Old 04-06-2022, 12:34 PM

Post "Car washes" I Don't Understand The Referece

Please pardon my ignorance; but what does the "car wash" reference mean in your comment?

Old 04-06-2022, 07:17 PM

i dress and go to the car wash to meet and look for black men

Superior
Old 04-11-2022, 11:36 AM

Default Superior

My wife realized very early that i am not a real man and feminized me. So i had to wear dresses and skirts and pantyhose all the time. When her lovers come to us,.i serve snacks, sandwiches and champange.
I made the household, wash bulls car and clean there home.
She realized too, that my wee wee is very very small and then she said, i see you not more as my husband. I see you as a little girl, a baby girl. And i am now not more your wife, i am frim now on your mommy. So she put my adult things away and buy little girls things for me.
With the time i accept my new life as a little girl.

I can say, the feminizing goes on and on, because i had grow up my hair like a girl. And mommy love to made me girlish hairstyle. I learn to act like a little girl. Made curtsy and so on, play with girls toys. Sitting on lovers knee and he riding me like a horse.
At first, it was a little ashamed for me, because the boys are at this time 3 and 5 mommy mean thats good that they realized that i am not a adult real man, they should see that i am a baby girl.
Both was dry and they see that mommy or daddy was diapering me, i wear pampers and i am a bedwetter and daywetter. I am thankful that the boys see me not more as father, they see me as little niece and i call them uncle now..

A former niece (i call her aunt now) visit us and give me her little girls lipstick. A pink lipstick.
I love to wear it.

Now i am castrated since a time. Wee wee and balls removed, it looks now like a very small vagina. Like a 2 or 3 years old girl. I am thankful and very happy to be now a real little girl.