Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 03-12-2017, 05:05 PM

I think it is twice as hot when your lady is vulnerable the seed. I think there is an extra kick out of seeing her take that cock to the hilt and then absorb his seed. Seeing him pull out and she holds her knees up and back while I go down makes me crazy. I love it.

Old 03-14-2017, 11:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanboat05 View Post
I think it is twice as hot when your lady is vulnerable the seed. I think there is an extra kick out of seeing her take that cock to the hilt and then absorb his seed. Seeing him pull out and she holds her knees up and back while I go down makes me crazy. I love it.
Yeah, black cocks are meant to fill white married pussies with their potent baby making seed

white wifes and daughters should be breed
Old 03-18-2017, 07:22 AM

Default white wifes and daughters should be breed

The superiority of black cock is undeniable. Cuckolds like me shouldn't even be consulted as to breeding. If you're bull wants it then you should do whatever you can to please him and your cuckold should be fully supportive.

Old 05-17-2017, 02:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by worshipu9 View Post
as a cuckold, that decision is taken out of your hands. It simply has nothing to do with you. It is between your lovely, loving wife and her Black Bull.
There is certainly nothing more thrilling for "men" like you and i to see our wifes pregnant with their Black Lovers child growing inside her.

If thats what THEY want, you just need to accept their decision and get on with your true vocation in life which is to please them both in ANT way they want/need.

Yes it may take some explaining to family and friends, but i repeat, it has nothing to do with you.

Hope this helps.
Very well put accept your role as a cuckold and support your queens decision

Old 05-17-2017, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lena4black View Post
Although you are married if you are truly her cuckold then it is HERS & HIS choice not yours as to whether they have their child in YOUR WIFE'S womb. If you love your wife, you will know there is no greater honor than for her to carry her Bulls baby inside her, and no greater pleasure than to BREED a BLACK MANS Baby. As her cuckold it should be a sign of your complete devotion to her that you loyally provide for both Mother & Black Baby. DO NOT ROB HER OF THE PLEASURE OF FEELING HER BLACK LOVERS CUM ENTER HER WOMB AND KNOWING SHE HAS CONCEIVED HIS CHILD.
Encourage her to do the RIGHT thing and to BREED BLACK ASAP!
I agree it's the best thing that ever happen to my wife and me she has has two black babies by two different men and I want her to have more

Old 05-18-2017, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by curlieq4u22 View Post
My wife want to have sex with a black guy, she enforce the use of condoms and she is not on birth control. Should i let a BBC try to breed her?
without a doubt. you will adore her with black baby in her.

yes absolutly yes
Old 05-29-2017, 01:13 AM

Default yes absolutly yes

I did this 4 years ago, I was with my lover for about 4 months and at that time he suggested that I go off birth control(which gladly did), about 3 months after that I was pregnant, it was the happiest day when I found out, it actually brought my hubby and I closer together(he is so submissive to me), I am ready to breed again now(at my hubby's request), so my answer is yes, let her breed

Carla
Old 07-10-2017, 04:49 AM

Default Carla

Even tho I'm happily married, breeding with a black man is an erotic thought that has crossed my mind many, many times

Old 10-13-2017, 09:34 AM

It's up to her and her black lover , if she wants to stop precautions and wants a kid by him then he should carry on and breed her.

AZ 4 black
Old 03-28-2018, 07:50 PM

Cool AZ 4 black

All white men should want their wife to be bred by black men. It is the future. All white men need to accept black superiority and power.