Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

yes or no wtf
Old 01-02-2014, 10:51 AM

Default yes or no wtf

Quote:
Originally Posted by curlieq4u22 View Post
My wife want to have sex with a black guy, she enforce the use of condoms and she is not on birth control. Should i let a BBC try to breed her?
i dont think you have any say in the matter she has slightly more say than you but thats all she got too she can say no but once the manaconda starts feeding on tigt white meat has a nind of its own pmsl

Obvious
Old 01-02-2014, 01:07 PM

Default Obvious

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuckwanabe1983 View Post
i dont think you have any say in the matter she has slightly more say than you but thats all she got too she can say no but once the manaconda starts feeding on tigt white meat has a nind of its own pmsl
I agree that the husband/boyfriend has no say in it. She will decide and it's obvious, if she wants to fuck a BBC, she won't mind being knocked up and once that black anaconda smells pussy, there's no way a condom will be used so just leave it to her.

Old 01-02-2014, 02:28 PM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by karen1bbcslut View Post
I dont believe you will have any choice. If she decides to fuck a Black man and if you see her tell him to forego the condom then you better start planning a nursery where the old man cave is.
I learned a while back that it isnt a matter of if she gets pregnant but a matter of when. I have a darling 3 yr old to attest to that.
Very well put.

Old 01-24-2014, 11:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by curlieq4u22 View Post
My wife want to have sex with a black guy, she enforce the use of condoms and she is not on birth control. Should i let a BBC try to breed her?
Of course you should! I think that's only right and fair. Every white wife should have at least one black baby.

Old 01-25-2014, 02:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by frenchslut View Post
and eventually mine ....
but not my husband !
I like the idea of having the son of my BBC Master
and being a loving mother and obedient slut
the idea of having my tits sucked hard for milk while the Master is fucking my throat makes me wet
This is really a true statement. When I started having sex with black guys I was already not able to get pregnant. If I had been able to I would have had a black baby for sure. It would have been my choice not my husbands however he would have supported me if it would have happened.

Lady

Yes
Old 01-30-2014, 04:24 AM

Default Yes

Definitely would let her get bred. I have had two black babies myself and know the pleasure a black cock gives to the white pussy. Big belly and breasts swelled. Let her do him through pregnancy..

Old 01-30-2014, 07:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lena4black View Post
Although you are married if you are truly her cuckold then it is HERS & HIS choice not yours as to whether they have their child in YOUR WIFE'S womb. If you love your wife, you will know there is no greater honor than for her to carry her Bulls baby inside her, and no greater pleasure than to BREED a BLACK MANS Baby. As her cuckold it should be a sign of your complete devotion to her that you loyally provide for both Mother & Black Baby. DO NOT ROB HER OF THE PLEASURE OF FEELING HER BLACK LOVERS CUM ENTER HER WOMB AND KNOWING SHE HAS CONCEIVED HIS CHILD.
Encourage her to do the RIGHT thing and to BREED BLACK ASAP!

Hmmmm - Dear stupid writer of this Bull
Let me guess - 1. You are a high school drop out
2. You disagree with most black women - and agree with most black men - that it is cool for black men ( little boys really) to have babies with black women - then dance away - singing - NOT my problem - Let the White Mans Taxes pay for the baby - Am I wrong
FYI - More than 90% of innocent black kids are born into single mother families - Why - because - Black Males (not Men) are out playing with their dicks and another womans pussy - Am I wrong Mustang................

Last edited by Baddog55; 01-30-2014 at 07:25 AM.. Reason: spelling mistake

Old 01-30-2014, 07:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abrie View Post
If a woman is fucking black cocks, she must be prepared to take whatever the BBC gives her. Tell the BBC to fuck her missionery style with a condom and then turn her around on all fours while he slips off the condom and let him breed the slut.
White sluts are there to satisfy the black man's need to procreate, they do not have a choice, my wife has a 14 month old girl, a 4 year old daughter,a 10 year old son and a 15 year old daughter, I am a good stepdad to them all.

Last edited by Mickle; 01-30-2014 at 07:57 AM..

Old 01-30-2014, 04:59 PM

What does having a black baby have to do with the sexual fantasy of being with a black men. If you want to be part of a black mans life so much ditch your white husband or boyfriend and replace him with a black man.

Old 01-30-2014, 08:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvblkm View Post
What does having a black baby have to do with the sexual fantasy of being with a black men. If you want to be part of a black mans life so much ditch your white husband or boyfriend and replace him with a black man.
pay no attention to this thread, its pure fakes doing what they usually do