Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 04-22-2014, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessicasubcd View Post
You never know what will happen when you ask your wife to fuck black men. Slowly but surely I have had to surrender my manhood. I watched as she fucked BBC far bigger than mine. She loved to have me lick up his sperm from her pussy. She made me wear a condom so she could take her lover bareback all the time. Next she insisted I wear panties all the time. Now I am dressed as a maid while doing the chores at home. I was encouraged to take hormones because I was never going to be a real man again. Now my little titties are growing and my little penis does not get very hard any more. Her and her lover are now really getting serious about breeding a black baby. I never expected that I would so easily be replaced.
WTF??? Ok this IR fetish is fun and all but damn. Some are going way overboard.

Old 04-22-2014, 08:08 PM

Overboard? Yes I jumped overboard and down the rabbit hole. The difference is my wife fucks black men and shares them with me and you are a wannabe. Lots of guys want their wife to fuck other men but they don't have the courage to do whats required. May seem extreme to some but as long as we both are enjoying ourselves, just what is your point?

Old 04-22-2014, 08:50 PM

Quote:
Overboard? Yes I jumped overboard and down the rabbit hole. The difference is my wife fucks black men and shares them with me and you are a wannabe. Lots of guys want their wife to fuck other men but they don't have the courage to do whats required. May seem extreme to some but as long as we both are enjoying ourselves, just what is your point?
Yeah you right I might be a wanna be but I'm fine with that if it means I want be going overboard. I hope all of this talk of breeding the wife is just fantasy mainly because #1 no man is going to have enough control over me to make me want him to breed my wife and #2 the sex acts and wife sharing are between consenting adults. I just don't like the idea of my wife getting pregnant by another man and raising a baby because of some out of the norm sexual kink. Me personally if she ever decides to explore this lifestyle with me, she will definately be on birth control. And I would think that in reality condoms would be a must for most people just because of diseases alone. Hey I like everyone in this forum so far. I just disagree on this one aspect.

Old 04-22-2014, 10:09 PM

Knowing the difference between fantasy and reality makes the difference. The way I look at it my wife only fucks her lover bareback. I have to wear a condom if I can ever get it up enough to put it in. Not much disease risk there. As for birth control, she keeps me guessing. I started out the same way as you are but I learned that not much happens when I am determined to stay in control.

I have chosen to submit to what is beyond my control. As someone who has fathered children and had a vasectomy, I divorced and remarried a younger woman. She really would love to have a baby but it has not happened for obvious reasons. She gets such pleasure from at least trying to have a baby with her black lover. How can I deny her that?

Last edited by jessicasubcd; 04-22-2014 at 10:28 PM..

Old 04-22-2014, 10:15 PM

I don't guess I'm cut out for this then. If it means I'd have to wear panties and take hormones against my will. At least tell me your joking about that part.

Old 04-22-2014, 11:40 PM

Quote:
Knowing the difference between fantasy and reality makes the difference. The way I look at it my wife only fucks her lover bareback. I have to wear a condom if I can ever get it up enough to put it in. Not much disease risk there. As for birth control, she keeps me guessing. I started out the same way as you are but I learned that not much happens when I am determined to stay in control.

I have chosen to submit to what is beyond my control. As someone who has fathered children and had a vasectomy, I divorced and remarried a younger woman. She really would love to have a baby but it has not happened for obvious reasons. She gets such pleasure from at least trying to have a baby with her black lover. How can I deny her that?
That's right. You chose to submit if I'm reading this right. It's not to late to change your mind. Just think of how empowering it would be if you just stood up and said enough. This extreme form of cuckolding is just to much for me. But whatever floats your boat I guess. And another thing that I don't get is how everybody acts like the bull would just let some other man raise his child. I just couldn't do it myself.

Old 04-22-2014, 11:41 PM

Quote:

That's right. You chose to submit if I'm reading this right. It's not to late to change your mind. Just think of how empowering it would be if you just stood up and said enough. This extreme form of cuckolding is just to much for me. But whatever floats your boat I guess. And another thing that I don't get is how everybody acts like the bull would just let some other man raise his child. I just couldn't do it myself.
And why do you have to wear a condom if you've had a vasectomy? Just curious

Old 04-22-2014, 11:53 PM

And why do you have to wear a condom if you've had a vasectomy? Just curious

There is only one man who is allowed to fuck her bareback. Thats her lover. My cum is not allowed in her pussy anymore. Not that it matters much now that I am impotent as well. Yes I tried resisting. It was futile. Be careful what you wish for!

Last edited by jessicasubcd; 04-22-2014 at 11:55 PM..

Old 04-23-2014, 12:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helpgetherthere View Post
I don't guess I'm cut out for this then. If it means I'd have to wear panties and take hormones against my will. At least tell me your joking about that part.
I never thought I would be in this position in the beginning. But after she experienced black cock it became obvious that my little penis was never going to give her the satisfaction she really needed. Once I was hooked on panties and denied ejaculation for long enough, taking hormones and being transformed into a pussy just seemed so right! Now there really is no other choice but to submit to a real man breeding my wife.

Old 04-23-2014, 09:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lena4black View Post
Although you are married if you are truly her cuckold then it is HERS & HIS choice not yours as to whether they have their child in YOUR WIFE'S womb. If you love your wife, you will know there is no greater honor than for her to carry her Bulls baby inside her, and no greater pleasure than to BREED a BLACK MANS Baby. As her cuckold it should be a sign of your complete devotion to her that you loyally provide for both Mother & Black Baby. DO NOT ROB HER OF THE PLEASURE OF FEELING HER BLACK LOVERS CUM ENTER HER WOMB AND KNOWING SHE HAS CONCEIVED HIS CHILD.
Encourage her to do the RIGHT thing and to BREED BLACK ASAP!
I agree. If it's "on the cards" go with the flow. Asking such a question proves that this is what you want, but let she decides and if she wants to be bred, support her and go for it