Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

My Seed
Old 05-18-2014, 11:44 PM

Default My Seed

I have a white cock to impale her on right here. I'll fuck her little brains out.

Breeding
Old 06-23-2014, 01:20 AM

Default Breeding

To be black bred - or not to be black bred - that is the question!

And there are as many answers as there are times the question is asked!

The most noble course of action is to have your wife black bred!
Experience a black baby growing inside her
experience the birth;
know that your wife's womb has been properly used;
know that your wife -and you - have done your best !

Having said that, black breeding may be impractical for many
e.g.
wife may be medically advised against having more children
too much of a shock for your mother
etc

Think hard!

Good luck!

Agree
Old 12-09-2014, 10:45 AM

Default Agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphawhitecuck View Post
I believe that it is a miracle that she has connected with a bull, and it is only right that she have his baby. White men need to honor the black bull and give him this right, afterall she does belong to him. It will be a constant reminder to you how much she wants this, and how excited you are for her. It is a win-win situation for everyone, and your sex life will continue to be the most exciting possible. Nature gives you pleasure because it is rewarding you for doing these things. It is not a question of IF, but how soon can she take his seed to make a baby.
I toitally agree, White women should be "available" to any and all black men and let him impregnate her. Yeah, it's not a question of IF or even HOW SOON, but HOWOFTEN

not in agreement
Old 12-16-2014, 10:52 PM

Default not in agreement

I'm not in agreement with many that have posted on this question. Having children is a big step any time and a husband and wife should both want to do this. If this is something that your wife wants to do and if you are willing and able to afford to have more children then it can be OK , but I'm sure there will be some members of your family or hers that will have a difficult time with the birth of a mixed race child. Too often I read where some get caught-up in the thrill of black/white sex and forget that having a child is a real thing and not just a hot memory that the sex is.
For my wife and I we had discussed it long before it happened and we were both comfortable with her being pregnant if and/or when she might become pregnant. It did happen but she lost the baby early-on (3-4 months), and while all 3 of us (her, me and the father) we got over it and moved on. I will stick with my original statement - there has to be complete agreement between a husband and wife before the deed is done. GTR

It's a sure thing do it!
Old 01-10-2015, 03:13 AM

Post It's a sure thing do it!

After the first time my partner had a BBC I wanted to see her have his black baby. She has had a few close calls over the years. And I also think this confirmed the myth of BBC superiority. She didn't think anything would change, but it did. Go for it you know it makes sense.

Old 03-08-2015, 07:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lena4black View Post
Although you are married if you are truly her cuckold then it is HERS & HIS choice not yours as to whether they have their child in YOUR WIFE'S womb. If you love your wife, you will know there is no greater honor than for her to carry her Bulls baby inside her, and no greater pleasure than to BREED a BLACK MANS Baby. As her cuckold it should be a sign of your complete devotion to her that you loyally provide for both Mother & Black Baby. DO NOT ROB HER OF THE PLEASURE OF FEELING HER BLACK LOVERS CUM ENTER HER WOMB AND KNOWING SHE HAS CONCEIVED HIS CHILD.
Encourage her to do the RIGHT thing and to BREED BLACK ASAP!
I couldn't agree more. Well said!

Old 03-08-2015, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moojo View Post
I couldn't agree more. Well said!
I agree 100%. If you're comfortable with blacks fucking your wife, why wouldn't you want to let him knock her up, but leave the decision to them and you can be sure in 9 month's time, her womb will produce a black baby (or two)

Lover of bbc
Old 03-09-2015, 03:45 AM

Default Lover of bbc

I have been a lover of bbc since HS. I am marred and just turned 45. How could I get my hubby who is white to become a cuckold,so I could have all the black men I want. Has anyone else had this situation?

Old 03-09-2015, 06:56 AM

As a bull I'm always eager to breed, I go mad to shoot my cum in a married fertile white pussy.
and I walk home when it's done.
you have to prove to your wife you are 100% cuck. So go get your strings cut.
she will know now that. you are the sissy you say you are.
now take it easy and let your wife and bull play, with time something will happen..

hi
Old 03-09-2015, 11:02 PM

Default hi

condom or no condom, i just really want to fuck her.