Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 03-13-2015, 02:32 PM

Let nature take it's course. If she fucks a strong black man, eventually they will skip the condoms if they ever bothered using them to begin with. She'll beg for his hot, thick sperm inside her and soon enough she'll be pregnant with his baby.

Old 04-07-2015, 02:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by curlieq4u22 View Post
My wife want to have sex with a black guy, she enforce the use of condoms and she is not on birth control. Should i let a BBC try to breed her?
are u kidding Me? u have to actually ask? u should be sucking his cock and holding her legs open while the bull BLASTS her cunt full of Black MAN seed. and u should be doing that every night until she's too pregnant to fuck. and as soon as the Doc says yes....u better be having her working on baby #2

don't forget to pay for the stud service ....wimp.

SIR

Old 06-26-2015, 08:44 AM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsSIRtou View Post
are u kidding Me? u have to actually ask? u should be sucking his cock and holding her legs open while the bull BLASTS her cunt full of Black MAN seed. and u should be doing that every night until she's too pregnant to fuck. and as soon as the Doc says yes....u better be having her working on baby #2

don't forget to pay for the stud service ....wimp.

SIR
Great advice Sir

Old 07-09-2015, 03:16 AM

Old 07-15-2015, 09:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post

yeah exactly

Old 07-15-2015, 01:37 PM

I 100% agree with what has been said here. It isn't for you to decide. When I got pregnant with my now 3yo daughter my ex had no idea that I was fucking his best friend daily. She is the most beautiful interracial girl in the world. Of course I am her mom so I would naturally say that. But yes if they give you any input it is your duty to say yes. But it is really up to her and him.

Old 10-27-2015, 12:47 PM

Definitely yes, go for it. If she wants to then let her.

Old 10-28-2015, 04:10 PM

I agree with you on that! In our past my ex wife and i join the swinging lifestyle! It was very hot and horny! Occasionally wife had sex with another man while i was watching.Also hot.We were looking for a abc back then but unfortunately we had other problems with our marriage and we went away from this lifestyle.
Now we are almost 2 years divorced but we keep friendly relations.We both are single and looking for new mates.But back then we had lots of sex fun
From time to time we talk about those nice and sexy moments and the things we have done.We both agree that we hadn't done much! We should have done more!
My ex wife told me that if we had discuss it earlier before our marriage she would had sex in front of me with another man(black or white doesn't matter) already in our honeymoon cruise!!!
So yes if your wife wants then sit back and watch her as she enjoys it!!!

Black Bred Hotwife
Old 10-29-2015, 01:11 PM

Default Black Bred Hotwife

Quote:
Originally Posted by frenchslut View Post
and eventually mine ....
but not my husband !
I like the idea of having the son of my BBC Master
and being a loving mother and obedient slut
the idea of having my tits sucked hard for milk while the Master is fucking my throat makes me wet
I agree completely with Frenchslut. Having a mixed race baby with one of my black boyfriends is my decision and my lovers decision only. My white cuckold husband has no say in the decision, nor should he. I had Cucky neutered (vasectomy) before we got married two years ago, as one of my conditions for accepting his marriage proposal. I had no interest in giving birth to his sissy white son that might have feminine tendencies like his cuckold dad. Before we married, I informed Cucky that I intended to get bred by a much more masculine lover and very likely by a black lover. Cucky accepted my conditions and we got married two years ago.

I have been off the pill since my wedding. I have made love bareback to my black boyfriend ever since but without success so far. In the off chance that he is infertile, I have recently been having bareback sex with two other black men on the side. I really want a black baby in the worst way before I am too old to get pregnant. If these three black men cannot breed me, I may have to accept my own infertility. Pregnant or not, I have no intention of ever giving up my black lovers. Cucky has no say at all in this decision either. He knows and accepts his submissive secondary role in our marriage.

open for you
Old 10-29-2015, 03:57 PM

Default open for you

I'm still BBC Virgin.
Who Can help me???