Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Describe your Gangbang
Old 10-06-2009, 02:46 AM

Default Describe your Gangbang

Just because I'm a horny bastard,
could u ladies describe your black bull gangbang experiences?

How many fucked you, for how long?

Any husbands or boy friends watch?

How big were they?

How many times did they cum in your pussy?

How full did it get with cock & cum?

How much cum did you swallow?

How many times did you cum?

more..
Old 10-06-2009, 04:54 PM

Default more..

How energetic were your black stud bulls ejaculations?

How much did your white husband or BF ejaculate while watching or fucking u with them?

I'm interested in any detailed description, not just a list of answers. I've watched some stuff like this live a few times with couples, but it's been awhile.

love getting gang bangd!
Old 01-31-2010, 07:16 AM

Default love getting gang bangd!

Ifirst got gang bangd by 23 black guys when Iwas 17 and my record is 47 black guys on my 47th birthday it lasted for 16 hours and i had two cocks in my ass and one in my pussy 8 times that night i was fist fucked in both my holes had eggplants shoved up my pussy while they fucked my ass i allways let all the guys cum in my mouth and my pussy i have two babys from getting gang bangd and my white husband loves to watch me most of the guys are usally at least 9 inches and thats because im picky i have been getting gang bangd at least once a month snce my first time at age 17 and cant stop! i usually have them use condoms to keep from getting infected my name is christa and i am a proud nigga hoe!

Old 01-31-2010, 04:24 PM

I would love to have 3 or 4 well hung black men kidnap me while I am shopping and take me to a room and make me fuck them all until I am totally exhausted

Old 01-31-2010, 08:56 PM

Smile

My first gb was with 4 bbc, 9-11 inches, it lasted for about 8 hrs, my husband watched took pictures & video. I took at least 8 loads of cum in my mouth & pussy, I came so many times I lost count but, the whole time was great & has been repeated many times since.

Thanksgiving Gang Bang
Old 02-01-2010, 04:39 AM

Default Thanksgiving Gang Bang

I had what I guess you could call a real family affair.

My steady Black lover had his brother and Nephew down for the Holidays so my we all got together for a gang band at a local motel.

My lover's nephew just turned 21 and I was the first married white woman he fucked. I decided to give this young buck a real good time and gave up my ass to him which was also a first for hm. He found it very amusing to fuck a married white woman in front of her husband especially watching him clean up between partners. He was a very excited young buck and got up and off five times. He brought me to three very powerful orgasms and my steady lover and his Brother fucked me three times each.

The party lasted about four hours and all were well satisfied.

Old 02-01-2010, 07:52 AM

sOUNDS LIKE A PERFECT INTRODUCTION!

Old 03-07-2011, 07:37 PM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotwifemarg View Post
I had what I guess you could call a real family affair.

My steady Black lover had his brother and Nephew down for the Holidays so my we all got together for a gang band at a local motel.

My lover's nephew just turned 21 and I was the first married white woman he fucked. I decided to give this young buck a real good time and gave up my ass to him which was also a first for hm. He found it very amusing to fuck a married white woman in front of her husband especially watching him clean up between partners. He was a very excited young buck and got up and off five times. He brought me to three very powerful orgasms and my steady lover and his Brother fucked me three times each.

The party lasted about four hours and all were well satisfied.
Incredibly HOT situation. Couldn't be done without a sexy hotwife like you Marg!

3 older men and a businesswoman
Old 03-15-2011, 12:22 AM

Default 3 older men and a businesswoman

A brief account. I'm 67 but still horny. I met up with a businesswoman in a city bar. She'd have been about 50 I reckon, with a very good body and flirty, vivacious manner. She had a dinner engagement with a client but told me I'd be welcome in her room afterward. As she walked off she added : 'Bring a friend if you like'.

In fact I took along two friends, old friends around my age. She greeted us wearing only a white g string. Her eyes lit up when she saw the three of us.

We made her serve us white wine as we eyed off her shapely body. Middling sized tits, good hips, arse and legs.

'Time for some action', she said and took off her g string.

I went first. We had little foreplay. She just wanted cock in her. She lifted her legs high and told me to fuck her arse off. She got off a couple of times before I had to unload. One of my mates turner her over and took her from behind. She reached under and stroked her clit. He didn't last long and in went her second load of cum.

My other mate turned her on her side and slipped in from behind. He, too, couldn't last long as his eyes roved over her lovely bum and back.

We men needed a rest so we told her to open her legs wide and bring herself off while we watched. The showoff in her couldn't resist and she had a massive cum for us. We marvelled at the way she worked her clit. I then straddled her face so she could lick behind my balls. She fingered herself to another big cum.

By then I was hard again. I took her missionary style. What an experience to slip into a cunt with 3 good loads of semen inside! She was awash with the stuff yet her cunt walls were still lovely and firm. I lasted much longer second time around and we played cock on clit games to get her off several times. I wanted to get into her arse but she found even the head of my 8 thick inches too painful, so back I slipped into her cunt for another money shot.

My mates took her in tandem for their second time around. I confess it was the first DP I have ever witnessed. She agreed to it as long as the fellow with the smaller penis went into her bum. She sat astride the bigger cock then angled her body to jut her arse out. I'd brought KY in the hope of using it myself but I willingly lubed her passage and her anal ring for my friend and he applied some gel to his shaft. He moved in behind her and carefully inserted himself between her splendid bum cheeks. She had cum all over her thighs, her bum, down her arse crack. There was even a patch of it just above her knee. I got in close to watch the action. It was incredibly exciting to see her anal ring expand and flex on my friend's cock.

The excitement of having 2 men inside her body at the one time sent her right off the planet with a monster of a cum that nearly expelled both cocks. She begged them - I mean begged! - to fill both her holes and it did not take them long to oblige, the first load into her bum.

We all lay in bed for a while afterward, dozing, sipping wine, not saying much.

I made one final request to which she agreed. She squatted in reverse cowgirl mode over my chest and I watched in awe as gravity did its job. A river of semen flowed from her cunt, puddling on my skin. She had to work hard to expel the cum from her bum, flexing her anus and hilariously farting before the stuff dribbled out.

I asked for her business card but she declined. She did agree to have coffee with me next morning. She appeared as the sleekly presented businesswoman, impeccably dressed and groomed. We chatted away without reference to the events of the night before. When she had to leave she shook my hand, pressing into it her little white g string panties without comment.

I never saw her again.

cucks wife GB
Old 02-08-2013, 07:06 PM

Default cucks wife GB

3 black
1 white
she sucked all
she rimmed all
she did 1 anal
all fucked her
1 got a nut in pussy, huge load
2 she sucked off