Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Cuckolds Lifestyle and what it takes to become one
Old 07-05-2012, 04:46 PM

Post Cuckolds Lifestyle and what it takes to become one

Everything you ever wanted to know about the Cuckold lifestyle and what it takes to eventually become a cuckold. The following themes, any combination exists to explain exactly what cuckolding is all about. Could this be for you?
Submission
Being cuckolded is often a display of total submissiveness, with the added element being that at least one other person (the lover) knows of the cuckold's role. Cuckolds may take pleasure in serving their wife and, in some cases, her lover as well. If a person wishes to experience submission, bringing breakfast in bed to his wife and her lover would surely fit the bill; and if he wants to feel dominated by his wife, having her tell him to leave them alone so they could make love undisturbed would be almost unbearably exciting! In addition, the knowledge that she can do whatever she wants with regard to sex, while he is restricted to only what she approves for him, is probably the ultimate in submission: he turns over his genitals to her, while she offers no such commitment in return.
Humiliation
Many swingers and alternative-lifestyle adherents draw the line at humiliation, and reject it with disgust. Yet these same people will accept s&m as understandable! Humiliation is, in my opinion, simply mental s&m. Why would someone choose to be "disciplined," and find it to be sexually exciting? If you can understand that, you can understand the lure of humiliation as a sexual stimulus. And if a man seeks to be humiliated, what could be more humiliating than seeing, or hearing, or learning of his wife choosing another man to bed? If the experience includes the wife acknowledging that her lover is better endowed, or a better lover than her husband, the humiliation is complete.
Jealousy
Yes, jealousy is a turn-on for cuckolds. In fact, it is probably one of the greatest ones, though few cuckolds have written about it. After all, look what he has lost: his wife's faithfulness, his wife's body, temporarily, if not permanently, his equality as a sexual partner, his dignity... and all these have been given to another man! Personally, when I began to feel jealous, I began to feel truly cuckolded - and very excited!
Voyeurism
Though I think this is secondary to the two reasons above, it is true that there are not many opportunities in life to watch two people having sex. This is why home videos are so popular! But nothing can equal the real thing, life and in front of you... and so, inviting another man into your wife's bed will undoubtedly give you a front-row seat for the festivities.
Fear
One cuckold explained his excitement as "caused by the duality of being both afraid and excited. Fear is a powerful aphrodisiac... maybe my body requires a certain amount of adrenaline, which can only be generated by fear."
What is there to fear? A cuckold can fear (while being turned on by) the thought of being humiliated in front of his wife and her lover; he can fear being told he cannot cum for a specified (and lengthy) period of time. He can fear hearing sounds of pleasure from his wife that he never heard when she was in bed with him. Or, he can just fear the unknown...
The Unknown
Many cuckolds acknowledge that they have no idea why this turns them on, but for most of us, it is a sexual fantasy of the most overpowering variety. As I told my wife, I would rather watch her in bed with her lover than have sex with any woman on the face of the earth! So, like most sexual fantasy, we may be able to explain elements of the attraction, but we cannot explain it completely. Many cuckolds relate that they had no idea this turned them on, until their wife discussed a good looking man, or related the story of a man making a pass at her. Suddenly, the husband gets a distinct message from "another authority," and wonders what the hell is going on. THAT is a cuckold in the making!
Why Would A Wife Choose To Cuckold Her Husband?
While there are women who simply cheat on their husbands, this is not part of our discussion, as it is not a mutual decision. If you find out that your wife is cheating on you, don't read this -- get to a marriage counselor, or a lawyer!

Many cuckolds describe years and years of asking their wife to have sex with another man. Usually, the wife opposes this, for several reasons. First, it goes against everything that was promised in the marriage vows, and she cannot believe that it will do anything but ruin her marriage. Second, it is often threatening to the wife, as she assumes it is a pretext for the husband to have sex with other women (if you both want to do that, have fun; you're back in the "swinger" category, and this is not about you). Third, many wives -- especially once they are out of their 40's and no longer look like Barbie -- worry that no other man will find them attractive, and they do not want to set themselves up for a disappointment.
So, why do wives say yes? While most do it simply because their husbands are not satisfactory lovers, I believe that most begin (note that I said begin; the reasons change later) to satisfy their husband's burning desire to try this. Also, if they had few sexual experiences before marriage, they may be curious as to what else is out there, and if their sexual experiences have been somewhat tame, they wonder what all the talk is about!
Once the wife begins to see other men, it is another step -- and often, not an easy one -- to cuckold her husband. After all, she loves the guy! (If she does not love him, it's time to head for the marriage counselor or the lawyer again...) It is hard to believe that her husband really wants her to like sex with her lover more; it is even harder to believe that he really wants to hear that from his wife. Usually, this part begins very slowly, as the wife hesitatingly relates the pleasurable details of her tryst to her husband. She notices his outstanding (!) reaction to what she says, and notices that the more explicit she is, and the more she talks about her pleasure, the more hubby goes crazy. If her husband watches her in bed with her lover, she will be very hesitant to display her pleasure, until he makes it clear that he is very turned on by it!
So, why go through all this? In my wife's words, "I can have my cake and eat it, too." What could be bad for a woman who realizes that her husband will do everything he can to make sure she has great sex with her lover, and will welcome her home (often to a completely cleaned house ) when she is done!
And, back to the wife's initial worry that no other man could possibly find her attractive: imagine her surprise and delight when the nice looking, intelligent guy she meets is very turned on! Seeing him hard, feeling him get excited as she undresses, as she touches him, as he touches her... brings her right back to her youth, but with an adult's understanding of what sex is all about. Does absolute wonders for a woman's ego!

Look for next discussion on Chastity play...

Last edited by lildickyboy; 07-12-2012 at 04:08 PM..

Great Post.
Old 08-24-2012, 05:19 AM

Default Great Post.

Hi lildickyboy,

Fantastic post. We love reading all your posts, they are always intresting and in most cases we find ourselves relating to them on a personel level.

It is good to read our shared view with you that there are differences between cheating,cuckolding and swinging.

For many esp from outside this way of life, these differences may seem more like spin. This we feel is not the case at all. The differences are major and can have a huge impact on all parties if not understood.

For my part I was lucky, we started swinging all great fun that we shared, my husband wanted to stop as we were looking at starting a family. I told him I did not want to stop, thus I started cheating on him. At first With the some of the guys we had meet at parties as this seemed like a lesser form of cheating to me. He had been happy for them to fuck me before was my logic.
I felt bad at first but eased as time went on. None of the guys cared one way or the other at all. Then I got talked into doing a small group of black guys. Gangbangs were still outside the norm then and being gangbanged by black guys was a thing found only on vhs. Very taboo.

I loved it and knew I was hooked. Sexualy it was a revelation, but in my heart I was torn in pieces.
These were guys he had not meet (though known to some of the guys he had) it confused me as to why I felt so bad. I stopped cheating all together.

Then sometime later I bumped into one of the black guys from that group ( Carl ), he made it clear he wanted more and so did his mates. I was mad with lust but hated myself for it.
I agreed to meet them, as the time got closer all I could think of about how wrong this was to be doing this behind my husbands back.
Home life was dreadful, family and friends were all thinking I had lost it. Guilt was ruining everything.
To ease my guilt, I told Dillon my husband, what I had being doing with the guys we both knew from the parties. He was hurt beyond words and very angry. It was awful. I made promisses I knew I was not going to keep.
Things settled for a few days and then Carl called me at work to confirm for the following night. Looking back I think I had choosen to ignore meeting them till then. Not smart at all.

I knew not only I wanted to go but I needed to go. It had been so intense, way way more than my first swinging experience. I belonged on that bed with those beautiful black men. To be thiers to use.

I went home told Dillon everything I had left out before. His jaw dropped, his face went white, I started to cry and then I realised white with shock, not red with anger. I told him how much of a revelation it had been and Dillon seemed ashamed by asking me for the details of what happened and how I had felt.
I knew his shock was turning to excitment and more so as I explained how intense for me it had been that I needed more.
To my utter shock he spluttered that he was sorry he had not been there to share that experience with me.
He confessed he found it a huge turn that I had such a craving for that type of sex. He insisted he be given the chioce to go and watch. The rest is as they say history.

If the differences between swinging, cuckolding and cheating were better understood we may have found our feet in a much easier fashion.

choose being blacked and cucked
Old 08-27-2012, 03:43 PM

Default choose being blacked and cucked

Hi lildickyboy,
Not a cuckold now, and have a great desire to be a cuck! Searching for a white female open to being with a cuckold for bbc and excited about being owned by black men. It is humiliating yes and some jealosy is involved, to see that black men are superior, to all white men, satisfying the wf and dominating the sexual encounter.
It is ,also, hot to let the slut within each of us, evolve into the open. As a wm then I am vulnerable, our cocks open to humiliation. My sexual craving, for the huge black shaft and the dom bull overrides my fear. Isn't it also even hotter to have your lovely wf also being a slut, both of us serving, being sluts for bbc.
The black guys I have been with 1 to 1, and 3 somes have always had the terrific attitude of a sports star, ' this is what I do and have, white boi twink and white slut, now, let me see how well you can please me', This sexual superior attitude is not threatening, surely dominating and also reassuring winning our souls and bodies. We surrender and receive exhilaration in the act of doing.
I was so surprised to be cumming ( hands free ), while being fucked, by a black stud some time ago, and how he brought me, from nervous and tight, to fully enjoying his massive shaft, stretching my butt. This was the most satisfying moment, I have ever had. At that moment I was blacked, and have been that way for some time.
I want to be blacked and cucked with a white female, enjoying her experiences heightens the sex.
Otherwise, I will be searching alone, for 1 to 1 sex with black alpha males, though satisfying, not being thoroughly soul surrendering, as being a cuck. Lonely too. I hope, I locate my wf who is into bbc, and we will surrender together to him. That is why I choose to be cuckolded.
roc4cock

Uh
Old 05-19-2014, 02:49 AM

Default Uh

I have no desire to be a cuck, but I understand them a bit. I was used by a 50 yr black man when I was 13. He got me drunk and raped my mouth til he came. Now I'm a submissive cocksucker who likes a bit of humiliation and I have a major thing for straight black men. Or any dick that can be sucked really. I'd suck six dicks a day if they were offered to me.

Old 11-04-2014, 02:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alstephens View Post
I have no desire to be a cuck, but I understand them a bit. I was used by a 50 yr black man when I was 13. He got me drunk and raped my mouth til he came. Now I'm a submissive cocksucker who likes a bit of humiliation and I have a major thing for straight black men. Or any dick that can be sucked really. I'd suck six dicks a day if they were offered to me.
I am a cuck now because I am completely impotent whilst my partner is extremely horny. She is unhappy if she cannot get enough cock and as I do not want to lose her I am more than willing to let her fuck with Toby. I am always allowed to watch and participate if required. I only get involved after they are finished

Jim

Old 11-04-2014, 08:04 PM

I guess my husband probably fits somewhere in the voyeurism category but he says his greatest turn-on is seeing me satisfied. He is not well endowed and has always prematurely ejaculated and he says he just likes seeing me satisfied by a younger, better endowed, longer lasting man who can give me what I need. I think the taboo and skin color contrast of me being with a black man is also a turn-on for him. Know it is for me.

Old 11-23-2014, 09:12 PM

Perhaps it's simply to give my potential wife all the great sex that I am not able to provide. It's not all that complicated.

Old 10-07-2018, 01:06 AM

Voyeur fits some of the why for me, but in addition to that shortly after graduation from school, my best friend and I left our respective homes and got jobs, rented an apartment and began to actively talk with young women, date some of them, and then one spending the weekend with my roommate wanted both of us and that was the beginning of "sharing" our dates and it was only if the young woman wanted to be. What was surprising was more than half were into it and often on their own came around for more. A note that must be added this was the late 1960's and the term "freelove" was in full force. So I became very comfortable with "sharing" a woman if she wanted to be

The young woman that was to eventually become my wife knew this about me before we went on our first date because her best friend had been one of the young women that my roommate and I had shared several times. Unknown to me at the time my bride to be had been being fucked on a regular basis by a divorced 30 year old next door neighbor for the prior 3 years, and she assumed that I would be OK with her continuing with him during our engagement and the first several months after we were married. She truly thought that I knew about her involvement with the neighbor and didn't mind that he was having her in his bed while I was at work. He worked night shift and I worked daytime. She and I actually discussed the sharing thing that my roommate and I had done and she asked how I felt about sharing her if she got "turned on" by a guy. I was just fine with it that certainly played a part in my lifestyle choices. GTR

Old 10-07-2018, 11:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatorrdw View Post
Voyeur fits some of the why for me, but in addition to that shortly after graduation from school, my best friend and I left our respective homes and got jobs, rented an apartment and began to actively talk with young women, date some of them, and then one spending the weekend with my roommate wanted both of us and that was the beginning of "sharing" our dates and it was only if the young woman wanted to be. What was surprising was more than half were into it and often on their own came around for more. A note that must be added this was the late 1960's and the term "freelove" was in full force. So I became very comfortable with "sharing" a woman if she wanted to be
When I was a cuck to a long-term girlfriend, it was very similar to me. I had been into sharing women since high school, when a girl named Joanne would cut school with my friends and I so she could be the centerpiece of gangbangs,. I loved seeing her being an enthusiastic slut for a group of guys and have carried that with me for the rest of my life.

When I met a girl who was already into going out and getting picked up by black men, I was very excited. She let me know early on that if we had a long-term relationship, she would not give up her Friday night's out. I enthusiastically agreed.

We never got married and my wife is not into that sort of thing but I would have been very enthusiastic if she had been.

Old 10-09-2018, 07:55 PM

She told me she was having fun fucking other men, not just 1 man, and that she would divorce me if I did not accept and allow her to fuck anyone, anytime, anywhere she wanted, and she did not want to see any grumpy faces on me or complaints from me about her fucking other men. Yes In the beginning it was very humiliating for me to watch my wife get ready to go fuck other men, often in front of our families and friends. Most of them were very mad at my wife for treating me like a beaten dog, which I was.
I hated the idea, felt like my whole life was in the toilet, cried, thought of killing her, the guys she was fucking and even myself; but I didn't. Probably because we had 5 children who would lose their mother and father if I did.
She finally decided to come back after I begged her.
I agonized for about a year and finally decided if my wife was going to be a filthy slut for other men to enjoy using as their fuck toy, and she was loving being a filthy slut, that I would learn to enjoy watching my wife be a filthy slut for other men. Which is what I did. I even enjoyed watching my wife lick another man's asshole.
I love my wife very much, so I had to accept her being a slut to save our marriage. Of course, it was a much different marriage, but she did still come home to me almost every night.
We got past this rough period by me learning to accept and eventually enjoy watching other men fuck my wife and watch my wife suck other mens cocks.
Eventually I liked her slutty acts. Then we started going to the nude beach. There were mostly men there so the females get alot of attention. My wife has very big tits so the men love to see her naked tits. Mona, my wife, and I had our first experience of me watching her with other men several summers ago. We were at the nude beach taking pics of each other when this fellow asked me if I would like him to take a pic of us. I said yes and he took a few of us. Then I just got the idea that it would be fun to see Mona nude with this guy in a pic. I then took some pics of this guy with my wife. We started talking with him and then he joined us at our area on the beach. It was exciting to have a totally nude man inches from my wife talking to her about sucking cocks and how she liked to be fucked. He was telling us how big and beautiful her tits were. I then asked him if he wanted to play with her big tits. He said of course and then started to play with them. There he was in the middle of the nude beach playing with my wife's tits while myself and about 30 other people watched. I was also taking pictures of him playing with my wife's tits. He got hard and was dripping cum in the process. We had to be careful because it is against the law to have sex on the beach. We had so much fun we met this guy a few more times during the summer. Then my wife started playing with his cock, sucking his cock, and then fucking him.

Tags
cuckold, cuckold fantasy, cuckolds