Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Always bareback
Old 11-09-2014, 02:31 AM

Default Always bareback

I always fuck my boyfriends bareback, how else can Dennis eat their cum out of my pussy or get sloppy seconds, thirds or more. Just love it

Jo

Old 11-11-2014, 11:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elelator_cpl View Post
We love bare and guys cumming in the wife, so very hot. We bareback with friends we are confident are D&D free however, but when we can it is the best
I couldn't agree more! After a long bulling session and the bull has delayed his gratification in order to both punish and reward that married white pussy, there's nothing sweeter than filling her with ropes of fertile negro nectar! Perhaps the only thing better is allowing a "hands-on" cuck husband to hold the BBC and feel it's powerful recoil when it soils his wife's hungry white pussy.

fill her up
Old 01-10-2015, 03:35 AM

Post fill her up

My partner has had IUD for years now . It work's well enough for her ,she's tryed the pill but she didn't get on with them and as long as the guy she's fucking is clean. She seems to be doing well as she has had her pussy pumped full of hundreds of loads of both black and white cocks.

Old 01-10-2015, 11:52 AM

My wife hasn't had a menstruation for more than two years, so I don't think could be any risk of pregnancy, and I'd like to make the cleaning from her full pussy...

Old 01-10-2015, 05:13 PM

Only bare for me. Love the feel of warm cum filling my pussy.

Cumming inside
Old 01-19-2015, 10:46 AM

Default Cumming inside

I think it should be left up to the black man to decide. If he's dominant at all, I can't imagine he will want to pull out or wear a condom. Does any woman out there really fantasize or day dream about her black man putting on a condom? Really?

i think it's kind of assumed in this kind of relationship that he is going to cum inside you. I remember being very young and naive and believing this certain black man would pull out and not risk getting me pregnant. it's part of the risk you take as a white female when you submit sexually to a black man.

This is something they don't teach in sex ed in school, so how is girl supposed to know?

Old 01-19-2015, 06:48 PM

I have never had a male ask me if i was on the pill. Had they I would tell him i was, even though i was not. I hate condoms and have removed more than one from males with me. I like the risk its a turn on for me.

Taking his cum
Old 01-19-2015, 07:33 PM

Default Taking his cum

i agree the risk is a great turn on. I love thinking about that kind of situation, but I would worry a lot if a black man came inside me and I wasn't on the pill. I had that happen to me a few times when I was younger and I was very nervous. But still, I won't try to get him to pull out just when it feels best to him. If I've gone that far with him, I'm going to accept him seed in me.

dilemma
Old 02-05-2015, 07:30 AM

Default dilemma

I can't get pregnant anymore, but like most people I can get STIs. My favorite thing in sex is draining a heavy load form a man inside me. However, that takes a lot of knowing and trusting the guy. The frustrating fun is finding a guy who makes love great and is willing to commit to a steady and exclusive sexual relationship. In that respect, we are looking more for a ployamorous arrangement than swinging. Room for all sorts in the lifestyle; just have to be clear and honest about what we all want and need.

Old 02-15-2015, 03:25 AM

First time bareback with a black bull started with a condom on. It was our third date, we were at his place for first all nighter. I was on all fours getting it good and deep and he keeps whispering in my ear he wants to cum inside me. I am going crazy. His cock is so thick, so long, so good. I am really addicted to him. I have been thinking about fucking him again for the last two weeks. Third time he says this I look at my husband and say "he wants to cum inside be baby...can you handle that". My husband says nothing. Armon keeps stroking that cock inside me and I am so close to cumming. Seemed like forever but maybe 15 seconds pass and I say "take the condom off". Armon did not have to be told twice lol. Damn that big cock felt even better bare. Thirty seconds later I am having the first of many orgasms that night. Five minute later I am begging for him to fill me up. Husband never said a word. Armon came in me four times that night and many times afterwards. No regrets. None.