Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Cumming inside
Old 09-15-2012, 04:02 PM

Default Cumming inside

Ever have your BBC pull off the condom or just cum in you even though you told him your unprotected? Have him intentionally try and breed you.

Old 10-04-2012, 07:10 AM

We stated with condom on but I took it off of him to finish orally. He wanted to spray on my tummy so we flipped and he went back in for just a couple of minutes. I was not on the pill and we got caught up in the moment. I knew he was getting close and I reminded him about pulling out. He said lets just leave it in and I didn't say no. There was an enormous amount of cum inside of me. I was freaked for the next 2 wks.

Old 09-02-2014, 10:40 PM

My wife love to fell a black guy fill her pussy full of his seed.

Old 09-03-2014, 07:53 AM

i am on pill. who needs a condom? i like it bare only and enjoy it very much to get pussy and ass filled with hot cum.

Old 10-17-2014, 11:58 PM

I'm on the pill too, bareback is the best way to go! It doesnt feel the same otherwise. I think I have a creampie fetish personally, I always get off when a guy cums inside me.

Old 10-18-2014, 01:19 AM

Wife had IUD for a couple of years but then had it removed. It worked well but now the pill seems to be doing just as well as she has had her pussy pumped full of hundreds of loads of both black and white cocks. Never an issue. 15 to 20 a night and she doesn't worry.

full condoms
Old 10-18-2014, 03:32 PM

Default full condoms

Hello to you all. In all my discussions w/groups it has been established while discussing LIMITS that no man cum inside me Instead I prefer and enjoy BUKKAKE . These men are allowed to position me how they wish w/the understanding that I will undress them (remove the condom) and allow them to cum where ever they wish, my face,breasts in my mouth etc.
So the answer is no I have deep concerns about medical, this is no offense to the man himself and he understands precisely my reasoning as a matter of fact they enjoy this more than cumming inside me. Bukkake allows for more activity : for all of us.

katlin
Old 10-18-2014, 05:56 PM

Default katlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by E.Mckinney View Post
My wife love to fell a black guy fill her pussy full of his seed.
I love the feel of cum inside me ,would not want it any other way.................

bareback only for all men
Old 10-29-2014, 03:35 AM

Default bareback only for all men

I had my tubes tied years ago!!! After that every man that fucks me gets to fill me with cum !! The ones that make me laugh are the ones that ask if I'm on the pill and tell no I've had a tubal and they have no idea I can't get pregnant. .. One poor guy fucked me once a week for almost a year and finely said he couldn't understand why I wasn't pregnant yet !!! I just hated to bust his bubble cause he had a really thick cock and was a heavy cummer and he really liked to eat pussy !!!!

Only bareback
Old 10-29-2014, 06:58 AM

Default Only bareback

I hate condoms and won't let it inside my pussy. I'm still fertile and don't use birth control but stick to my "safe" periods. If I should slip up one day, I suppose I'll have to deal with it.