Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 02-15-2016, 08:06 AM

If you're still talking pregnancy then you are really messed up. No it shouldn't be the daughters choice when she starts dating. Black men, white men whatevever.
Why don't you teach her some parenting skills. Start by leading by exampl e. We need boundaries people even maybe especially in the lifestyle. SMH

Legal & concenting
Old 03-19-2016, 01:08 AM

Default Legal & concenting

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony brown View Post
What age is right to get daughter, her mom, my wife big into black and just wondering,.
As long as she's concenting and legal age sooner the better lol
And thank god the legal age of sexual concent in uk is 16
In America you can smoke but can't poke wtf 😂

my legal white slut step daughters
Old 03-21-2016, 06:57 AM

Default my legal white slut step daughters

looking to chat in detaiil to black guys about how to get my ex my gf and stp daughts all into being black cum sluts, pics and vids and pantys all avv

Old 04-04-2016, 09:10 PM

Seriously? Fishin' for jack-off material and it looks like he's got a lot of fap buddies. Leave your daughter alone to live her own life.

Really
Old 04-04-2016, 11:37 PM

Default Really

At what age do you want to start supporting a grand child in case she gets pregnant and the guy doesn't want to help support it.

Old 05-06-2016, 06:44 PM

My wife started bbc when she was 14 with her sister and continued throughout high school and was very popular with it. She continued to service bbc during our marriage and in front of our daughter. We found out our daughter started at 16 and dated them on the side during high school and white guys also. It is up to the person when to start and how long to continue to enjoy bbc.

Old 06-18-2022, 05:50 PM

My daughter (25) was 21 when she stopped dating white boys. Living in a small town I hear things and she's not dating,she is their whore. I never thought I'd talk about my daughter like this but it is the truth.

Daughter
Old 06-18-2022, 08:50 PM

Post Daughter

Whether she's 15 or 50°°° she's somebody's daughter. If the mom is concerned how daughter will interact with men as a whole or black men as lovers°°° mom will usually guide daughter in the direction of a knowledgeable, experienced and confident black man to teach daughter how to navigate between dem sheets.
Black men can be a rough way to go if his sex treatment of daughter isn't tempered with some restraint. Me°°° I like to teach daughter in the ways of sex and life. I teach her the total package.
The daughter needs to understand approach, diversified attitude and respect. She will be ready when it comes to her attitude, sex knowledge and experience when I finish with her. Hell, I even teach her what aftersex cloths, music, and food to put on.
There will be no fear or intimidation from her when dealing with BBC thug life. I teach her the power of the good pussy. I teach her to be attracted to strong, confident, masculine, and dominant black men. I teach her the positive traights to look for in a black man, cause it ain't just about the sex. Daughter will be a better lover and a better diversified person when I finish with her. Peace

Old 06-19-2022, 06:58 AM

Daughter is not your job. It the job of a future white useless cuck husband. Only you can do is telling her you Are cool with black boyfriends 😆

QUOTE=tony brown;47139]What age is right to get daughter, her mom, my wife big into black and just wondering,.[/QUOTE]

Old 07-25-2022, 02:08 AM

Any smart wht mom can read the signs. Get her on the pill early. Guide her into an older bms arms and things will be fine. Let mom be the boss.Speaking from experience.