Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Favorite when Wife Fucks her Bull
Old 12-15-2009, 05:00 PM

Default Favorite when Wife Fucks her Bull

I am so turned on from the time my wife takes her clothes off and shows the bull her goodies, tits cunt and ass. Then when he starts to get into some heavy foreplay with her and going after her body thats so Hot

Same with me
Old 12-15-2009, 08:23 PM

Default Same with me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black4MePls View Post
My BBC lives close to my office so lunchtime escapes are common for me. I call Hubby after I have been with my BBC to tell him how wet he has made me. I go back to the office and savor the experience. When I get home, Hubby is going wild with excitement so I let him have my used body. Gosh, the fucking is great when he knows I have been naughty without him.
He says he loves putting his little half-hard dick in my used stretched pussy after a huge black on has just cum in me!!

Old 01-03-2010, 11:30 AM

my wife is a oral queen!!! she suck cock very well. I have a lot of movie of her sucking my cock, but I always dreemed to see her do one blowjob to other men.
For that reason I love watch her when she is sucking cock. Recently one our ecuatorian black friend fucked her very good and she squirted a lot. Then she sturted to suck his cock, but when one face very happy and horny. She sucked for a lot until he cummed in her mouth and she drinked all his seeds.
him

Happy cuckold hubby
Old 01-03-2010, 02:35 PM

Default Happy cuckold hubby

The sight of black cock in my wife's mouth, pussy and ass all drive me wild. Her lustful moans as he pounds her cunt in ways I can't is sweet music to my heart. I love her and I love how they fuck, over and over again. My beloved cares little how she gets it as long as he is hard, big and forceful. My wimp stoking is now worthless to her and she begs me to fuck her harder all the time. I just say" You need to have your Black Bull for that kind of work". That keeps her cunt full and me quite happy. I love to fluff her befor her men fuck her and afterwords the cum from her holes is my gift for being so good to her.

legz S-R-E-A-D wide open, hariy Blonde pussy
Old 01-16-2010, 02:22 PM

Default legz S-R-E-A-D wide open, hariy Blonde pussy

INSTANTLY, deep Inside, I felt that feeling, brewed deep! craving that pussy, made mouth water! legz be spread wide open, like a hungry Black man, .I tongue that Blonde pussy, all crazy, Blonde pussy tasting sweet, be taste GOOD! sweet moan, heard my white lady.

at 42 year old, I temember. she had sweet Blonde pussy! Alwayz horny too, every damn weelend., tore pussy up! I remember, besst HOT sex, we both knew that shit was good!

What position
Old 06-13-2010, 04:35 AM

Default What position

Yes, they use our bed.
I like to see my wife lying on her back with her legs pushed back as far as possible, beside her head. Then, I like to be on my knees watching her Big Black Bull's muscular ass flexing each time he plows into her. It's the perfect position for me to see his ass, his balls, his huge thick cock, and her cunt, all at the same time.

Old 10-05-2011, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotmixedcouple View Post
disgusting
Disgusting

Old 10-06-2011, 08:39 PM

I have to say its when she's on her kness with her hands behind her sucking his cock!

Old 01-30-2012, 02:31 AM

When it happens.. I am going to get off when her black lover sucks her huge DDs. For me watching them kiss makes my white dick hard as a rock. And I know.. When he explodes in her my dick will explode in my hand.

Old 02-03-2012, 07:33 PM

Lots of things do it for me....

*when they kiss.
*When he calls our home phone at 2 in the morning telling me he is coming round to fuck my wife on our bed.
*the moment he first enters her and her sighs.
*When he cums inside her and she begs him for more...
*when he laughs out loud as i scramble between her open legs and clean her.
*when i see them out on a date holding hands and kissing in public (away from our town).
********and many other things

W