Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

fav between wife and BBC lover
Old 05-04-2009, 08:31 AM

Post fav between wife and BBC lover

I like to watch when they pound her with her legs up on their shoulders. What is your favorite? do they use your bed to fuck?

In our bed
Old 05-04-2009, 09:40 AM

Post In our bed

yes , they fuck my wife in our bed and she tells me how good it feels to have a big black cock in her owned cunt,

she also tells me how she feels his cock get hot and throbs ready to make a meal for me and that makes me go crazy.

yes!!!
Old 05-04-2009, 02:26 PM

Default yes!!!

My fav is when her bbc calls me while he is pounding away in her

I call him when my Black Stud is inside me pounding away so that he can hear it!
Old 05-06-2009, 05:39 AM

Default I call him when my Black Stud is inside me pounding away so that he can hear it!

My fav moment is when I call my husband at work and tell him what I'm doing. He knows when he hears the black stud I'm with pounding the hell out of my tiny white pussy. He loves it, but I like how it makes him feel as if he has to let me be naughty or I will leave him.. hehe
Love and kisses to all you BBC out there in "iloveinterracial" land!
Barbi Sinclair
Your naughty slut webgirl

Old 05-06-2009, 11:08 AM

My BBC lives close to my office so lunchtime escapes are common for me. I call Hubby after I have been with my BBC to tell him how wet he has made me. I go back to the office and savor the experience. When I get home, Hubby is going wild with excitement so I let him have my used body. Gosh, the fucking is great when he knows I have been naughty without him.

My Fav btwn wife & BBC? Easy-her full of cum!
Old 05-09-2009, 05:44 AM

Default My Fav btwn wife & BBC? Easy-her full of cum!

My beautiful wife currently has two BBC lovers. One is her mechanic, she gets a lot of free work on her car! He does her in her SUV and at his shop after hours. He never does her less than twice per session, = Major Creampie! Get home as fast as you can honey!

The other is an old B/F from her past that knows hubby knows and comes to our house to fuck her and get his nut in her mouth ( he loves that!) about twice a month or so. (He's married and it's sometimes hard for him to get away.) When he calls we do everything we can to accomodate him. He don't mind me in the house but usually doesn't like me in the room with them for long. He's Huge, and pounds her long, deep, and hard for 2 or 3 hours usually. I get a few minutes with her in between rounds. But when he leaves she is a sore, quivering, sticky, mess. And I love her that way! He cums often and massively all over her and in her. Awesome is an overused word, but it is awesome the way he ravishs her and leaves her such a mess for me to enjoy in our own bed!
voyeurhubby and wife J.
we like to hear from similar couples

That is hot
Old 05-09-2009, 08:37 PM

Thumbs up That is hot

My wife is Latina & is 6 months pregnant with her black lovers baby

Old 05-09-2009, 10:50 PM

I love everything about watching my wife fucking black guys. Love to watch her as she has her orgasms. She has a total body shaking orgasm and just goes wild and tells the guy "oh, right there baby, just hold it right there", and she absolutely goes nuts!

But my all time favorite thing is to watch her go down on a black guy. Seeing my classy, sexy wife sucking a big black cock drives me up the wall. She does it slowly and lovingly, and gives the guy her very best for as long as he likes and has no problem with taking a huge load in her mouth. I love it!

Old 11-20-2009, 04:13 AM

My Wifes bull secretlly filmed himself fucking her and then sent it to me.
Asking me if i can spot the exact moment I lost her to him.
He said if I say a word about it to my wife he will beat me to within an inch of my life and then take her for good
http://www.cuckoldplace.com/img/!pix.gif

Last edited by slave no 916 125 122; 11-20-2009 at 04:37 AM..

Old 11-20-2009, 10:15 AM

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by slave no 916 125 122 View Post
my wifes bull secretlly filmed himself fucking her and then sent it to me.
Asking me if i can spot the exact moment i lost her to him.
He said if i say a word about it to my wife he will beat me to within an inch of my life and then take her for good
http://www.cuckoldplace.com/img/!pix.gif

disgusting