Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

creampies
Old 12-09-2009, 03:18 AM

Default creampies

We always let our closest trusted friends do me babreback , hubby loves the sloppy seconds and creampies! Trying to attach a icture from thre last good load i took bare

Old 12-09-2009, 06:44 AM

not with hubby there

Deep
Old 12-09-2009, 07:19 PM

Wink Deep

I always let the good bulls cum deep in me. I always go bareback

Old 12-09-2009, 09:14 PM

I was actually in the middle of a session with a black guy that we hooked up with and my Husband asked me if I wanted him to cum inside of me and I said "yes" so we let it happen ... I was sweating for several days, weeks, and months that he didn't have any diseases or that i might of been pregnant ... Luckily neither was the case but we swear to not do that anymore and we plan on keeping it that way but accident do happen ...

Old 12-10-2009, 02:38 AM

After I got fixed" and couldnt have any more kids that is the only way we do it with close trusted friends.

Only once
Old 12-10-2009, 02:32 PM

Smile Only once

We always plan quite carefully who and what we are going to do. I haven't had many lovers so far as we are quite new to this lifestyle. Those that I have been with are well known to us and the disease issue doesn't arise. However on one of the first occasions before I was on contraception my bull was supposed to pull out at the crucial moment - well as you can guess it just didn't happen and he shot his full load deep inside me. It was both a worrying and an exhilarating experience. Worried that I might get pregnant but boy what a feeling to have him mark me with his black seed. That made our minds up for me to go bareback henceforth.

sometimes
Old 12-11-2009, 09:08 PM

Default sometimes

I'm not on birth control, so he usually just pulls out on my belly but a couple of times I've let him unload inside me. It felt wonderful.

Dirty slut wife
Old 12-11-2009, 10:37 PM

Default Dirty slut wife

My wife always lets her Black lovers cum inside her married pussy. She come home to me with his cum in her pants and makes me lick her pussy clean!!

Ofcourse!
Old 12-12-2009, 01:46 AM

Default Ofcourse!

My hubby wouldn't have it any other way. He tells me there is nothing more exciting than seeing my Black lovers cum running from my pussy. Oh yes....like many cucks he cleans me up for the next round. ;-)

Old 12-12-2009, 04:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetson120 View Post
Hi. I read your question and felt compelled to answer you. I guess this is a bit like my confession. My work sent me to the states 2 years ago for a 4 week course and while there I had an affair with a black man. At first I insisted he wore a condom, even though he begged me to let him screw me bareback, but on one very energetic lovemaking night I was so carried away that I actually asked him to take it off. The sex was so much better for the feel and the risk, but the days after that left me so sad and scared for what I had done to myself, and to my husband. Anyway, after quite a few months I realised that I was neither pregnant nor infected, and now fantasies of black men cumming in me fill almost every nights dreams for me. I just can't wait to do it again.
Yes me and my wife had an aol meet 6 years ago in belfast it was surposed to be just 2 other men she had picked from aol but she got drunk and started to show off and play with her self in front of every 1 in the room she started sucking every 1 off and askin 4 more so 1 of the men went in 2 his mates room and brought in 3 more men she ended up having sex with 8 men including me bareback she was very sore 4 a few weeks but was also scared she have got infected but we did enjoy it very much and still got off on it x