Interracial Forums

Interracial Forums (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/)
-   General Cuckold Lifestyle Discussion (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-cuckold-lifestyle-discussion/)
-   -   ever change your mind & let them cum in u? (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-cuckold-lifestyle-discussion/860-ever-change-your-mind-let-them-cum-u.html)

deepblk99 11-20-2009 11:24 PM

ever change your mind & let them cum in u?

Any white girls or wives had this happen: because the fucking was so good let a black bull cum inside you, even though your man was watching & you both had decided to have the black guy pull out. What did your man do?

jetson120 12-06-2009 01:49 PM

Changed my mind and let him cum

1 Attachment(s)
Hi. I read your question and felt compelled to answer you. I guess this is a bit like my confession. My work sent me to the states 2 years ago for a 4 week course and while there I had an affair with a black man. At first I insisted he wore a condom, even though he begged me to let him screw me bareback, but on one very energetic lovemaking night I was so carried away that I actually asked him to take it off. The sex was so much better for the feel and the risk, but the days after that left me so sad and scared for what I had done to myself, and to my husband. Anyway, after quite a few months I realised that I was neither pregnant nor infected, and now fantasies of black men cumming in me fill almost every nights dreams for me. I just can't wait to do it again.

elfhair 12-06-2009 05:01 PM

It's so good

Because of the feel and thought of being "Bred", We both insist on our men going bareback. Warm sperm filling into you dirctly, flowing out and marking you as his property (black or white) and you taking him. Mmmmmm.........

weneedblackcocks 12-06-2009 07:39 PM

condom or bareback?

Never been an issue here. Wife wants all black cum in all holes for me to eat out!

EdieG01 12-07-2009 04:58 AM

change of mind

The first time I ever went bareback was when i was 18 and he was a 25 year old black friend of my older sister. I had only ever being with white high school boys before and they wore condoms. This man was much larger than what had taken my cherry. After a bit of coaxing and foreplay he had himself burried entirely in my fertile young pussy. i had several very strong orgasms and he filled me for the first time. I remember it feeling fantastic. But for days afterwards i cried in fear of him making me pregnant. I was never so happy to get my period. Now I hardly change my mind and NOT let my lovers fill me with their seed.

thegoodwife 12-08-2009 03:11 AM

It has been know to happen....when the f*cking is really good I just start to crave the feeling of their cum in me....can't help but let nature takes it course

eunuch67 12-08-2009 11:02 AM

Just do it in me

The first time I went bareback with a black lover I had told him to pull out because i wasn't on birth control and yes my husband was watching. It was so good though, that I just couldn't stop and began telling him not to pull out and just do it in me. I orgasmed at the feeling of him pumping my pussy full of his seed and we were both so hot into it that we slowed for a moment and then just kept fucking until he pumped me full a second time. We were exhaused then, and my husband had jerked off watching and I made him lick my pussy lips clean for being a little bitch. After that it was inside always as my husband and I decided it was much better. Eventually I did get pregnant and we have a black daughter from one of my lovers, we aren't sure which. We never tried to find out, we prefer just knowing it is my love child.

notact 12-08-2009 02:57 PM

Nice

Jetson120,

Nice tits, you deserve all the BBC cum you can get! If you don't want to "tip hubby off by going on the pill" get some foam and let the BBC's make you happy!

bubba1675 12-08-2009 06:04 PM

deman

my wife demands it

martin d 12-08-2009 07:40 PM

1 Attachment(s)
It has happend a couple of times when we have decide to have the black male put a comdom on or pull out cause she was to close to the middle of her cycle the black male would say he was cumming and she would let him cum deep in her pussy. After the black male would leave i would ask her what happen to the condom or having him pull out! She said he fucked me so good and i was so hot that i changed my mind and let him cum inside my pussy!