Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

An Asian girl's story
Old 03-02-2013, 12:26 PM

Red face An Asian girl's story

Well, I have been married for a long time now and I am very comfortable with my maried life. Wonderful husband and great family. My husband is white and very sexual. A couple of years ago he suggested swinging to me. I didn't know what it meant. Once he explained it to me, I was shocked he wanted to try it. A while ago, my friend told me about her husband fantasizes about watching other men have sex with her. After months of talk she took him up on it and had her husbands friends fuck her and he would join in. Soon after it ruined their marriage.

So, I am totally satisfied with my sexy life and not interested. So my husband would buy sex toys to use on me and some times use one in my butt while we had sex or the other way around to simulate two men at once! I must admit, it felt good... So I asked him one night about swinging again. How can we do that and not ruin our marriage. After some talk, we decided that we must only do it if we are both 100% comfortable and happy with the situation. So we decided to go to a swingers club one night to observe.

I was very nervous and didn't k ow what to expect. But it was rather casual and people were friendly and respectful. So we watched others in action and I was asked several time to join in. I said no every time and my husband and I has crazy sex later on. My husband then told me what he always fantasizes about. He wanted to see me have sex with a very well hung BLACK MAN!!!! I didn't know what to say... I was not attracted to black men. But after some time I agreed.

We arranged it with a very nice black man who was very tall and fit. Younger than me and about 6'5" or so. I'm only 5'! We had drinks and my husband got the camera out. He kissed me and got me going. I sucked his cock and he removed my clothes. Then the black man took over. We kissed and he played with my tits and fingered my pussy. I was so nervous and excited!! I grabbed his dick and freaked out! It was as long as my arm and about as thick as my fist! I looked at my husband and he told me to enjoy it.

I sucked it and I had to use two hands to stroke it. I could taste sweet pre cum in my mouth and then I played with his balls. He then licked me for a minute or two. Then he sat me on his dick. I slid down it and when I was about 8" down, I cum so hard!!!!! OMG! They both laughed because we didn't start to fuck yet. But his dark black dick was all creamy white now as I slid up and down it.

My husband got so excited he fucked my mouth and cum down my throat! I swallowed it fast and about 10 minutes later my black stud said he was going to cum too. So I immediately got off and sucked it all out. (That is how my husband likes it, for me to swallow it all the time. So i got use to it and I enjoy it now). I was curious to know if a black mans cum tasted different from my husbands. I have to say, it didn't taste much different, but it was sweet and there was A LOT of it! I had to clean up the mess because I couldn't drink it all at once.. LOL.

We discussed what had happened for quite a while after he left. He told me he felt quite jelleous watching me have sex with another man, but he was so turned on at the same time! I told him I felt both excited and nervous like I was cheating on him. But since he was there and we both shared in the experience it was wonderful. This happened a couple years ago, and since then, we invited that same man over a couple times. Several other black men and other couples since. We don't do it often, but if there is a sexual fantasy we want to try, we do it!

Thanks
Old 03-02-2013, 02:27 PM

Default Thanks

Thank you for the wonderful information. Hopefully we can post a similiar story soon.

Old 03-03-2013, 06:53 AM

did you get to take any pictures?

Me too
Old 03-06-2013, 08:11 AM

Default Me too

I started out similar. But I did it on my own. Once I dated my first black man, I blew him in the car after the date and was hooked! I have had dozens since.. I love it!!

Old 05-17-2016, 04:30 AM

Great story...loved it!

Tags
asian, bbc, pinkfili, swallow, swinger