Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

If I share, will you also share???
Old 06-05-2013, 06:24 PM

Default If I share, will you also share???

Would love to share, trade wives with other couples for hot fun. I have a very sexxxy and horny latina wife to share. Anyone like to share or trade for a few hours??? Thanks for reading.

Confused
Old 10-02-2015, 03:36 PM

Default Confused

Drew, I am confused because your profile says single yet in this thread you want to share your wife? To answer your question, we only do swaps. If a guy wants to fuck my wife, he must provide me with a woman for the night in return. Most often it is his wife or girlfriend, But there have been times when the guy advertised on craigslist or picked up a woman at the bar or even paid for a hooker. I am not picky as to how he got his woman for me, but I am picky about how she looks. I am not into BBW, sorry big girls out there. My wife is USDA prime and I require guys who want to fuck my wife reciprocate with a prime cut of their own.

Bob

Old 11-01-2015, 02:16 PM

My husband does share me with others. Of course we swing, but I'm also a sub and he is my Dom. He does trade me at times with select men who give their wives or girlfriends in return. There are some select Dom friends we do this with on a regular basis. We have traded for the night, an entire weekend and once he and a friend traded for an entire week. I flew to Vegas and was his sex slave for a week. It has worked for us, but my husbands judgment has always been great.

scamp

Old 11-02-2015, 01:37 PM

Ex wife and i when we were together and participate in the swinging lifestyle we also had sessions from time to time that she was having sex with another guy while i was watching! I had no problem to share her with other men or women or couples! We were choosing together those that she liked and started a contact though an adult swinging site.We had long mails and exchange of pics and videos and then we met in person.If all went well we continue the night with sex of course!
Most of the times people came to our flat cause we had a big doubled bed so it was convenient and my ex wife preferred to be fucked in our bed! Of course there had been times we met with others at hotels or in the woods or on a beach once!

And her preference was a to men or to couples that the man should have a big cock! Otherwise she wouldn't fuck.