Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Yeah
Old 12-24-2014, 06:24 PM

Smile Yeah

yeah got one right here for her

Quote:
Originally Posted by filipina girl View Post
is it really possible to find a bbc for my wife here on this blog? I have dreamt to see my asian wife jack off or fuck a healthy black cock. I don't go for any of that hard core cuckold stuff. I have no desire to have get pregnant, that is just irresponsible plain and simple. Nor do I have any homo desires.

I'm just hoping to find a drug free, disease free, common sense young man who would like to make friends and to service my asian wife maybe once or twice a month. Someone who would respect her and fuck her real good so she well continue to want to fuck black cock.

Old 12-24-2014, 11:57 PM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by filipina girl View Post
is it really possible to find a bbc for my wife here on this blog? I have dreamt to see my asian wife jack off or fuck a healthy black cock. I don't go for any of that hard core cuckold stuff. I have no desire to have get pregnant, that is just irresponsible plain and simple. Nor do I have any homo desires.

I'm just hoping to find a drug free, disease free, common sense young man who would like to make friends and to service my asian wife maybe once or twice a month. Someone who would respect her and fuck her real good so she well continue to want to fuck black cock.
Where are you located? There may be men here in your area. I'm in Detroit and I've met quite a few people from ILI. by the way, if anyone is in my area(metro Detroit), let's get together. Send me your information.

Oh yes
Old 12-25-2014, 08:32 PM

Default Oh yes

I found five nice black bull here in Chicago and they take good care of me.

Tags
asian wife black cock