Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

*tip toes* into wild thread
Old 08-20-2013, 06:41 PM

Smile *tip toes* into wild thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by suenstan View Post
Get in touch with Mustang Ally who is an expert here and will probably have some helpful advice.

To say thank you. thanks for the compliment.

*tip toes* back out. I WAS NEVER HERE

Old 08-22-2013, 09:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baddog55 View Post
White men with black women - hmmm - been there done that - got the T shirt etc - hmmm - No thanks - The story is Once you go black you never go back - that might be true for white women but not for this white man - No thanks - After being with a black woman - I learned real quick - that was not for me- No thanks
Now I know why the black men go for the white women - Doh
hey my thing is they seem to be a bit more receptive to someone like me than the white women I've talked to. I honestly hate dark eyes but at this point in my life I'm willing to look past it if the woman would actually spend time with me.. so long as she doesn't act ghetto, and has a pretty face, Im cool.

Old 08-23-2013, 02:04 AM

Not every white guy is here to spread hate etc. People are here for various reasons I think. Some want to wank off, some want to look at the pictures, some people not in touch with themselves and out of anger or whatever will post pictures of women in their lives for petty reasons etc.. Interracial is a very over powering thing I think because we ARE different but on the inside we are all born the same. We have different viewpoints based upon what the news, society, family, culture etc tells us. The breaking of this taboo and challenging the ignorant traditions of the past is really cool, exciting and very sexual thing.

Old 08-24-2013, 07:16 AM

let me fuck your bitch u pathetic white little dick muthafuckaa!!!

Old 08-24-2013, 05:09 PM

Well we do have a few foul mouths onboard! As for the initial question on impressing: I can lick my eyebrows! will that do? Really though not sure what you are looking for other than be yourself and have fun, life's too short.

Old 08-26-2013, 04:31 AM

@tmv1804 uh huh sure, I am lying and a racist fuck when I say I am interested in black women.. it obviously means I hate them and only want my non existent white gf to be bred by the black fuckers I hate.. GROW THE FUCK UP AND SMELL THE STD's DICKHEAD! it's idiotic ignorant pieces of shit like you that make white guys hate black guys.

Old 08-26-2013, 04:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmv1804 View Post
we got a few racist aboard also.....
I honestly don't think this idiot knows the meaning of the word

Old 08-29-2013, 08:22 AM

^^there's a few, just not very many.. but there are some amazing pictures of black women on here and more are getting added in, so that's enough to stay, no matter how hard you try to get us white guys to leave. If you really are that wound up over it, then I feel sorry for you.

Old 07-15-2016, 04:01 AM

As a wanna-be cuck first have him help you dress for your dates, maybe shave your pussy for your lover then you tease him and surprise him with a cock cage to wear while you are with your date. Then see if he wants to watch or participate by cleaning you. I guarantee he will be aroused. Try that