Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 03-14-2010, 04:28 AM

smiles yes as hubby usually waits up or falls asleep so come home and go to where he is sleeping and rub my gstring clad wet pussy against his nose and mouth waking him uop andgetting him to lick me clean.

he used to hate it at first but now seems to enjoy it knowing he is geting me off.

yasmine xx

Sticky Panties!
Old 04-05-2010, 03:44 AM

Default Sticky Panties!

This voyeur hubby LOVES the sticky panties when wife cums home from dates!

Old 06-11-2010, 07:12 AM

Last Friday my wife had a "girls night out:
Saturday morning we were standing in the kitchen discussing the details of her evening and all of the sudden she grabbed a hand full of paper towel and shoved it down the front of her PJ's.

I asked "what was that all about"? She said that was something for me to see from last night. I pulled her pants down right in the kitchen and her panties were a mess.
I couldn't resist, I cleaned her up and fucked her on the spot!

my wife
Old 09-24-2010, 01:43 AM

Default my wife

My wife used to do it because she tought it would hold all the cum in for me when she got home. She actually found that it seems to stay in her pussy better if she wears no panties home.

Old 09-27-2010, 04:05 PM

Hubby likes to find mine like this when I get home from a night out with my bull.
Attached Thumbnails
Anyone ever let their BBC Lover fill them up and show hubby your dirty panties?-img-0584.jpg  

Cleaning up after the bull
Old 09-27-2010, 07:56 PM

Default Cleaning up after the bull

My ex used to come home after a date with her black bull and squat over my face while I cleaned her dripping pussy as she told me about her night !

One night she was dripping cum from her pussy and ass, i said damn he came twice ?
She said no they BOTH came once !!

He took her to a friends club and they both fucked her in the guys office, awesome.

Old 05-05-2011, 05:17 AM

When I was married, my ex enjoyed walking around our house with heels or tennis shoes, no panties and a loosely buttoned dress shirt of mine allowing her bulls cum to run down her leg. When enough ran down, I enjoyed licking it off her while she told me how much she enjoys his bigger cock fucking her pussy and asking me if I enjoyed tasting a real man's cum. It made her feel more endeared to his cock and in her words, made her more eager to spread her legs open for his bigger cock and cum.
Similarly, she would sometimes go out with g/f's or work wearing a skirt with no panties letting his cum drip down during the day. It made her feel naughtier letting it happen under everyone's noses with them being oblivious that such a hot fine professional is getting fucked well by strangers or studds. She would often ask me to hold her legs open for him and feel his cock while he pumped his seed into her pussy and they both talked dirty to me and each other. He loved telling us how much he wants to bred my wife in front of me and making her tell me how much she wants his black baby and for me to admit we would keep it, raise it, and allow him to come over regularly. But that was every hung studd. Only the fine and aggressive one's took her bareback the first time.
The keepers were one's we would intentionally ask not to cum inside her but would anyways. I enjoyed seeing black men ignore our request and intentionally try to seed her. That made her feel fine and turned on at my helplessness and also feel good at her power to ignore my feelings at that moment and get fucked by males she would bred with instead of me.

Old 05-05-2011, 06:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cum4myhun View Post
My wife has never done that!! However... I HAVE incouraged her to do just that!! LOVE the thought of her getting fucked by her BLACK FRIEND and cumming home with her pussy filled. I fantasize that she hints of her activity, that I find my way down to her soaked panties and mmmmm yes, the scent and taste of anther man as I lick away at her swollen, nectar filled flower!!

S and W
Wel I would love to fill your sluts pussy full of my cum and watch you lick her clean and sniff the panties as I do her again in front of you!! What do you think??? I like it

Old 08-04-2011, 03:42 PM

used by my wife
Attached Thumbnails
Anyone ever let their BBC Lover fill them up and show hubby your dirty panties?-dscf4334.jpg  

Old 08-07-2011, 06:51 AM

I have been trying to get my wife to fuck a black guy, I can't get her to do it. I want to eat her pussy after it is filled with someone elses cum! I would love to watch!