Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Wife going to Vegas
Old 09-24-2013, 04:54 AM

Default Wife going to Vegas

My wife is going to Vegas in about 3 months with a bunch of her girlfriends to celebrate her friends birthday. They are talking about going to strip clubs and they are buying short skirts and slutty outfits already It would be really cool if she would hook-up with a random guy.

I have told her it is ok to do whatever she wants to have a good time and that it is ok to play with other guys. I want her to feel uninhibited while she is there, but she may not want to be too bad because her friends will be there.

Since we have a few months what can I do to encourage her to lose control?

What about right before she leaves? Should I give her lots of sex to make her horny or no sex/lousy sex to make her horny?
I was thinking of adding a package of condoms to her suitcase and removing her panties before she goes?

Old 09-24-2013, 06:33 AM

Wink

You can start by spicing it up at home with a few swinger videos, if you are not a swinger yet. Since you have a 3-month head start, you can warm her up to the idea, and even get to some swinging events together. That will loosen her up to want to try what you are suggesting while on the trip to Vegas with her friends.

Who knows... you might help recruit another of her friends to start swinging, too. The more, the merrier. And you will probably benefit from that, too. Happy trails...

Old 09-26-2013, 04:57 AM

I worked on a little subtle pillow-talk last night. She was telling a story about an instructor at her gym (who is black) and I was caressing her inner thighs while we were talking about him.
Nothing too far. Just baby steps.

Had really great sex afterwards too..

Old 09-30-2013, 01:45 PM

I just learned yesterday that one of the women that is going spent the weekend in Cabo this weekend without her husband and kids. I think I am going to encourage my wife to spend more time with her. Maybe share a room with her?

Keep it up
Old 10-04-2013, 04:00 PM

Default Keep it up

Keep her talking about the gym instructor and encourage her to imagine him and her together. Ask her to talk about what "might" happen, and how she would feel about that. Also keep her talking about what her friend is/or could be doing when she goes on an alone trip. Keep us posted, we're wishing for the best.

Old 10-20-2013, 02:47 PM

bad news about the gym instructor. She quit that gym and moved to a closer one.
Maybe there was something going on?

Slow progress with Vegas.
They are going to see thunder from down under. I am trying to encourage something a little dirtier. suggestions?

Old 10-20-2013, 10:02 PM

Its a good sign they are taking suggestive outfits and planning to take in some male revues, I would encourage her to be daring. Mayne ask to see what she is taking to wear & recommend some more risque things. I'm sure you can find some more daring male revues & you can claim you were just checking what the show they were planning to see was like & "stumbled" across this other show you thought they may like (yelp recommended OGs & Hunk Mansion for male revues). If some of her friends are single & looking to meet men encourage her to spend some time with them. If you can find a way to let her friends know you think she would enjoy some experimentation that could be a big help, maybe drop an off-handed comment like "try to keep her from getting chatted up by some black guy, she seems to have a bit of a curiosity about them". Good Luck.

Old 12-03-2013, 11:24 PM

I'm in Vegas. if your wife or her friends are thinking about having some BBC fun then send me a message and we can get together.
ballsdeep4810

Old 12-05-2013, 08:29 PM

The way I got my wife thinking about it was showing her some Craigslist posts one night while we were out drinking. You can jokingly say to her, "well if you get lonely, there's always Craigslist or personals" but say it like your joking. Then use your phone to go under Vegas Craigslist casual encounters. Search BBC but you don't need to show her the search title, just click on a random post or two and make a comment like "I'm sure he'll be happy to show u some of Vegas" Make it all in good fun, let her think your just playing. But after seeing a post of a large black cock offering his service to women, I guarantee she will think some of her own dirty thoughts. It's all about putting the thought in her head, once you do that she will take it from there. As long as she knows you can joke about that kind of stuff she will feel more comfortable thinking about it herself. Hey, it worked for me. Now I see her searching posts of her own. Tell her to have fun, set up a generic email on her phone and tell her to respond to a post or two. If it ain't her thing y'all can always delete the email account but I'm sure she will like to flirt back and forth with a few guys that post. Once she does, I bet she will take it further. Have fun

Old 12-16-2013, 12:26 AM

great idea fun1inpa.
I am always looking for new ways to encourage her!

Tags
first time, vegas, wife