Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 02-14-2014, 12:06 PM

I agree with Abrie. No one man is intrinsically 'better' than another, simply by virtue of his race, colour, creed, or whatever. But out of all my lovers in the past (many different colours!), none have given me as much pleasure, OR have made me feel so delightfully submissive, as my Black Bulls. They have absolutely NO hang-ups when it comes to breeding... Pussy (or ass) is there to be fucked, HARD; and THAT'S what it gets!!

stamina
Old 03-10-2014, 01:43 AM

Default stamina

I won't Say superior but the bull we have has great stamina!
He is polite and respectable. We actually became good friends.
My wife is very sexually active and it takes the bull and I to satisfy
her. I am 11 years older than my wife. It turns me on watching
her fuck.

Old 05-30-2016, 04:33 PM

I agree, my sissyness has tried white, chinese, indian.... and black. Black just is bigger, looks better... and always seems to hit my sissy button and make me cum!

black men are masters
Old 04-01-2018, 06:52 AM

Default black men are masters

it is a very good day if I have been permited to serve black men. black men are gods , white boys are females with a large clit. I love telling a black man how powerful , wonderful and sexy he is.. im addicted to blak man semen.

Old 04-20-2018, 11:22 AM

I was straight until I found myself staring at a big black cock in the shower at the gym and was later manhandled and trained to give oral service. In time I found natural to givve in even more and was penetrated also.

Dawn
Old 03-06-2021, 08:44 AM

Default Dawn

I think it comes down to personal preference, I prefer black cock to white. I do actually find black men more satisfying in bed, most not all are better hung in the cock department and have more stamina. Definitely more dominant, which I like.

Old 03-06-2021, 10:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ludlowsidney View Post
I think it comes down to personal preference, I prefer black cock to white. I do actually find black men more satisfying in bed, most not all are better hung in the cock department and have more stamina. Definitely more dominant, which I like.
I totally agree. I luv me some big dick black men....Becky
Attached Thumbnails
Black Men are superior-e7290afd-1258-4ae0-bb3b-e607788dc1c5.jpg   Black Men are superior-ee2014ca-454f-4ed6-b41a-45800c8b5f09.jpg   Black Men are superior-7d8ef58f-bef2-459b-9e40-a12841157961.jpg  

Old 03-06-2021, 04:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by latingermancpl View Post
I was straight until I found myself staring at a big black cock in the shower at the gym and was later manhandled and trained to give oral service. In time I found natural to givve in even more and was penetrated also.
So true. I worked at a gym with mostly Black customers. I soon learned my place was to provide oral to the Black men when required.

Old 03-07-2021, 11:31 AM

I love to be slut for BBC man and hubby watch. That make me super horny and I’m ready for everything....

Old 05-06-2021, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitegold65 View Post
Well black men are better when it comes to any physical activity. Just look at sport. As a race, both black men and women kick our white asses every time. And sex is physical, so it logically follows they will be better at sex too.

The black race has better rhythm too, including the women (sorry white ladies). And of course to top it all, black men have the bigger cocks. So us whites are beaten all ends up. We are indeed, an inferior people.
Very good and accurate opinion. It isn't all about cock size some things black men are just better at. My wife says she has had a white guy with 12" and I think her ex had about 10, but she won't even consider having sex with anyone who isn't black anymore.

Tags
cuckold couple, cuckolds