Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

SC Black Cock 4 You
Old 10-30-2013, 01:44 PM

Default SC Black Cock 4 You

I'm really interested in a real woman or couple that might be interested in some true black cock in South Carolina. I'm tired of dealing with those that are just posers. It is time for all those that are interested to step up to the plate and stop talking about it but actually do it.

Age & size doesn't matter, I just want to know about real people with the interest. Send me a note and let's get this really going.

Blk_Viper
Attached Thumbnails
SC Black Cock 4 You-want_to_suck_it.jpg  

HI I hope to be of more satisfaction as from what you seem to got so forth
Old 09-15-2016, 02:53 AM

Default HI I hope to be of more satisfaction as from what you seem to got so forth

Hello SIr I myself have just got back on to site in last HOur as I've had personal changes with my relationship which as I a plus side it as pushed me to now ble able to dicide what it is I now want to forfil & desire even though it is a major different path I'd ever imagined !!! But with an urge & desire to want to really open up to being very submissive feminized &slutty dressing very obedient worshipping white sisssyboi to What I totally consider to be BBC SUPERIORS males !! Whom with a very dominant powerful very humiliating persona towards inferiors like myself ! I am a total 1 st timer to this other than fringing around the very outer edges of a personal involvement with a MATURE BBC BULL MASTER ideally with a liking towards BDSM type lifestyles etc MASTER/SLAVE fetish or a similar type of interest or a wanting to try out this with a very open very much hoping of a personal ability to a future & further ongoing to become a ideal subject to train to be a TOTAL white inferior SIssy slut to serve BBC in all different limits and boundaries that I may be made to take and forfil to be that ideal Sexual object that SUPERIOR BBC DOMINANT MASTERS seek to find in what can become the ultimate sexual experiences of any or all that arise with our Hopefully rewarding Relationship that it is I contact yourself !!! I AM very aware that theirs is a lot that we may not either feel that we may need or desire from each other for this to succeed or even go any further than us discussing which I can assure yourself that I'm of 101% genuine to became a end goal & Assure you that I'm not hear to just get off on the thought of a far cry or un thought out Fantasy or real desire to forfil to my very inexperienced knowledge thus far of this different direction in having a same sex encounter
But all I can tell you is THE THOUGHTS & VERY EAGER DEEP URGES TO KNEEL & SUBMIT TO A SUPERIOR BIG BLACK VERY FORCEFUL STRONG HUGE BLACK COCK THAT NEEDS THE HONOUR TO WHICH IT DESERVES FROM A POWERLESS PATHECTIC WHITE SISSYFIED CUCK SLUT TO WHICH I FEEL TOWARDS BBC MASTER AS I CANT EVER COMPETE OR BE COMPARED TOO !! WHICH AS RESULTED IN MYSELF WANTING TO HAVE ALL MY LONGTIME WHITE EX GIRLFRIENDS IN PAST EVER SINCE I WAS GROOMED MYSELF BY MY VERY MUCH OLDER BBC 30YRS + 1ST EVERY BOSS AT THE TIME WHOM WAS VERY VERY POWERFUL EXTREMELY TO HAVE HIM LET MYSELF GIVE UP MY YOUNGER WHITE STUNNING GIRLFRIEND WHOM HAD ONLY HAD SEX FOR THE 1ST TIME ONLY & ON THAT SINGLE OCCASSION WITH MYSELF A MATTER OF DAYS EARLIER !!! TO BE LEFT IN A POSTION WITH MY BBC BOSS AFTER HE HAD TOLD ME OF HER VERY FLIRTIOUS & OBVIOUS INTEREST IN WHAT I MYSELF HAD TOLD HER ALL ABOUT WHICH SHE HAD BECOME MORE THAN JUST INTERESTED HERSELF IN MY VERY REGULAR COMMENTS ABOUT WHAT I HAD HEARD & BECOME VERY STRANGLEY OBSESSED WITH ALL THESE STORIES THAT HAD MADE ME VERY IMPELLED TO TALK ABOUT HIS VERY WELL RUMOURED ENORMATTY OF HIS BBC WITH MY GIRLFRIEND MAKING MYSELF FEEL PATHETIC & INFERIOR IN COMPARISON TOWARDS BLACK BOSS !! WHO HAD AS I HAD SEEN AND HEARD HER TALKING WITH MY BBC BOSS ON WHAT SEEMED A EVERYDAY ACCURANCE OVER THIS PERTICULAR FEW DAYS WITH HER IN HIS OFFICE & NOT WHERE I NORMALLY MEET MY GIRLFRIEND WHO WOULD BE NORMALLY WAITING IN THE RECEPTION AREA FOR ME BUT NOT ON THESE 2 DAYS WHERE I WASNT EVEN ASKED IN TO HIS OFFICE BUT RATHER BE IGNORED AS BOTH GIRLFRIEND & BBC BOSS SEEMED NOT TO BE AT ALL BOTHERED OF THE TIME AS ALL WORKERS HAD FINISHED & GONE LEAVING ME, HAVING TO WAIT IN THE RECEPTION OUTSIDE HIS OFFICE !! THATS WHEN I HEARD MY GIRLFRIEND FOR MYSELF BEING WHAT I CAN ONLY DISCRIBE AS A TOTAL DIFFERENT PERSON TO THE ONE I CALLED MY GIRLFRIEND WHO I THOUGHT WAS LOYAL ,FAITHFUL & NOT THIS GIRL WHO I COULD HER CLEARLY AND OBVIOUSLY MAKING IT CLEAR THAT SHE WAS WI
LING AND WANTING TO HAVE THAT BBC OF BOSS TAKE HER HAS HE WISHED TO BASICIALLY MAKING A STATMENT ABOUT HOW I WAS A BIG DISAPPOINTMENT WHEN SHE HAD SEX WITH WITH ME FOR THE 1st TIME !!! WITH HER BEING AVAILIABLE TO OFFER HER SELF AS TO BE SHOWN HOW IT SHOULD BE TO GET FUCKED !! LEAVING IT UP TO WHERE WE FIND ARE SELF !!! thanks

Old 09-16-2016, 05:32 PM

Beautiful Cock Ring, but way more beautiful Dick. I would love to see you bust a nut.

Tags
cuck cpl looking, cuckold, sissy, south carolina