Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Do (married) woman tell their best friends about their black dick addiction?
Old 03-18-2014, 02:56 AM

Wink Do (married) woman tell their best friends about their black dick addiction?

Well we all know that woman really like to discusse everything that happens between the sheets with their (best) friends. Do you guys tell your friends about your black lover. If so, have you tried to confince them to take one aswell?

Nigel

Old 03-18-2014, 07:20 AM

My best friend knows I like black dick. She doesn't know how much or how many....Becky

yes they know
Old 03-18-2014, 08:14 AM

Default yes they know

My two older sisters also have first hand knowledge of them as well

sure
Old 04-03-2014, 04:25 PM

Default sure

sure, all my friends know I do black...I've done black since high school and anyone who knows me knows that...but I do know some white girls are secretive about it cuz it's still kinda taboo at least around here anyways

Old 04-06-2014, 01:42 AM

Yup...especially when we are a little drunk and just had a great session with big bull. Not the smartest thing I ever did

Old 04-10-2014, 01:00 PM

My best friend is the one who got me interested in black men! If I don't share the details with her, she comes and asks 50 questions and badgers me until I tell her everything! LOL! She, of course, reciprocates when she gets lucky. We often give orgasm counts as a way to rate men..."Tony is a 2 right now, and Deke is a 5!" Don't think we don't talk about it - good or bad. "Hubby is a minus one" (That means he came and I didn't!) LOL!
Attached Thumbnails
Do (married) woman tell their best friends about their black dick addiction?-img_81322.jpg  

Last edited by deeannamontana; 04-10-2014 at 01:05 PM..

Old 04-10-2014, 10:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtijger View Post
Well we all know that woman really like to discusse everything that happens between the sheets with their (best) friends. Do you guys tell your friends about your black lover. If so, have you tried to confince them to take one aswell?

Nigel
If my wife would ever get into the lifestyle, we would keep it to ourselves. How do you explain to your homies, preacher , family and friends that you let your wife fuck other men??

Old 04-11-2014, 01:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helpgetherthere View Post
If my wife would ever get into the lifestyle, we would keep it to ourselves. How do you explain to your homies, preacher , family and friends that you let your wife fuck other men??
ha ha! so true!

Old 04-11-2014, 06:17 AM

Maybe this is an age/generational issue? When I was active with my girlfriend "Dee" (the one who first introduced me to interracial) she was not shy about sharing anything and everything. Of course, most of our friends were active in the local swing scene as we were so that was probably a different dynamic.

It has been my experience that MOST women talk about just about everything with their close female friends and relatives. They are almost always much more open about sexual matters compared to men. Sometimes shockingly so!

Old 04-11-2014, 01:48 PM

Speaking as a female who has several friends who are also female.. The answer is no.. when we talk about sex it's never about what kinks we have. They don't know about my little secret and that's fine with me. :-)

Tags
bbc, couples, cuckold, girlfriend, wife