Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

How many women end up falling in love with their black bull?
Old 03-18-2014, 11:26 AM

Default How many women end up falling in love with their black bull?

I was just think and wondering if any of the wonderful ladies here have ever end up falling in love with their black lover , even though the initial plan was to be just fuck buddy?

Last edited by linkme4real; 03-18-2014 at 11:36 AM..

Old 03-18-2014, 03:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by linkme4real View Post
I was just think and wondering if any of the wonderful ladies here have ever end up falling in love with their black lover , even though the initial plan was to be just fuck buddy?
you wont get a reply on this one, i did a thread like this a few months ago...not one reply and thread got deleted also. They don't want to hear this kind of stuff!

Old 03-18-2014, 04:28 PM

There was a thread similar to this a long time ago, but I can't find it anywhere. I remember one member saying his wife fell in love with her lover and he found it exciting. He said the lover ended up breaking her heart and he had to console her.

More stories would be kind of interesting to hear.

Old 09-07-2014, 10:30 PM

I have never "fallen in love" with a black lover. But on occasion loved the fucking so much I had to kiss him hard and kissed his cock before he left me to hubby's amusement. Usually I went for following up sex but it wasn't love.

Old 09-10-2014, 08:19 PM

my wife has.... she is a totally different woman around one of her bbc bulls......

she admits that she has fallen in love with him... but in a different way... as he can barely support himself .. let alone another person....

In life he is a looser... but does make good love to my wife and for that we have him....

Old 09-13-2014, 05:31 PM

There is no such thing as romantic love. It's just a chemical reaction in the brain. No different than eating chocolate. Then again, eating chocolate can be habit forming.

Polyamory Happens
Old 09-20-2014, 11:35 PM

Default Polyamory Happens

It might not have been in the plans, but this is an omnipresent possibility throughout the lifestyle - swinging, hotwifery, cuckoldry, open marriages, ... Every new friend or lover is a unique indivudal and the social dynamics can go in many directions among the participants within such ensembles. The question really comes down to whether one's wife is capable of a polyamorous arrangement or can only tolerate serial monogamy (like the woman who marries, divorces, marries, divorces, ...). Some women can treat their lovers' love like the love they have for their children. A second ches and the first born's love from his or her mother is indiminshed. Similarly, there is not a scarcity of love when it comes to her penetrative lovers. The new bull can become a focus of tremndous sincere love while the husband loses no stature or affection in the process. How rare this is really is the consequence of our social paradigm. The sharing and independence, when rationalized and brought to fruition is extremely personally liberating. Jealousy is the consequence of playing an ownership claim on a spouse rather than making him or her a life companion, boosting what satisfies his or her life too as part of one's own. But too many others cannot grasp compersion and are overcome by social order and guilt or jealousy. It comes down to hwho all three in the situation are as individuals.

Old 09-23-2014, 09:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JandGinSD View Post
It might not have been in the plans, but this is an omnipresent possibility throughout the lifestyle - swinging, hotwifery, cuckoldry, open marriages, ... Every new friend or lover is a unique indivudal and the social dynamics can go in many directions among the participants within such ensembles. The question really comes down to whether one's wife is capable of a polyamorous arrangement or can only tolerate serial monogamy (like the woman who marries, divorces, marries, divorces, ...). Some women can treat their lovers' love like the love they have for their children. A second ches and the first born's love from his or her mother is indiminshed. Similarly, there is not a scarcity of love when it comes to her penetrative lovers. The new bull can become a focus of tremndous sincere love while the husband loses no stature or affection in the process. How rare this is really is the consequence of our social paradigm. The sharing and independence, when rationalized and brought to fruition is extremely personally liberating. Jealousy is the consequence of playing an ownership claim on a spouse rather than making him or her a life companion, boosting what satisfies his or her life too as part of one's own. But too many others cannot grasp compersion and are overcome by social order and guilt or jealousy. It comes down to hwho all three in the situation are as individuals.

Completely agree with JandGinSD and can relate to this from my own experience. It depends on the circumstances and the individual lover, for whom in my own case, there has been a great deal of sincerity and affection over a period of time, which has in no way posed a threat to the close bond and love between myself and my husband.

Old 09-24-2014, 10:08 PM

i did big time, was'nt intended though.

Old 08-13-2015, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by linkme4real View Post
Every time !!