Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

A question for the girls...
Old 04-19-2014, 03:57 PM

Question A question for the girls...

Hi there, ladies.

Now; my question is aimed at the girls (and the 'girls', too!) However, we shall no doubt get posts from a lot of the 'fakes'...

And before anybody accuses me of being a fake, I will state this clearly, here & now; I am a T-Girl (or trannie, or crossdresser, CD, XD, call it what you like) who happens to have a weakness for gorgeous black men.

I've not come across any mention of my particular 'kink' before (for want of a better word) on any other sites, but it's something that, for me at least, has always enhanced any enjoyable sexual encounter beyond the merely ordinary, and elevated it to the truly special.

Quite simply, how many of you ladies enjoy experiencing your lover's own personal, individual scent? Not B.O. (none of us likes that, although I do enjoy my lovers straight after they've engaged in strenuous activity, and are covered in FRESH sweat...i find it quite a turn on!), but their very personal scent, that is uniquely 'them'??

I can't be the only one who finds this to be an enjoyable part of the whole sexual encounter. Please...prove me wrong.

Last edited by mikey100tv; 04-19-2014 at 04:22 PM..

Scent junkie
Old 04-22-2014, 04:47 PM

Smile Scent junkie

Scent does a crazy thing to me. I can get a whiff of a certain scent and I'm like Peppy Le Pew floating thru the air. It's as if a good sexy scent pulls me into another dimension. let a great smelling man come within my nose and omg my mind wanders. In that instant I'm (in my mind) I'm in the throws of passion. Lol. Of course I always let the man know how sexy he smells!!! I've even sniffed him out if he's not standing near me. Again like Peppy floating through the air. Lol.

So to answer your question.
Scents? Yes!!!!!! Both natural (musky IN A SEXY WAY lol) and artificial.

Last edited by Mustang Alley; 04-22-2014 at 04:50 PM..