Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Mustang Alley: The ILI Watchgirl
Old 04-20-2014, 05:16 AM

Default Mustang Alley: The ILI Watchgirl

In my years of being on this site, I have run across real people and corn-flake frauds too. However, there is one chick on this site who has the courage and knack for exposing fradulent accounts and the sexl-hungry males (cucks) who hide behind them. Mustang Alley and I are friends and she's supported my threads in the past when most people wouldn't. My Corn Flake thread drew fire from the so-called ILI community, but for good reason. And MA backed me along with others on that. I love coming to the forums because I know MA is exploiting another faker and his fraud account. She calls them out as they as should be. These guys who fake their accounts with either current or ex wife or GF make the connections on here much tougher than it really is. And when these clowns are exposed, they flee the site clamoring falsehoods such "the people are mean", "that damn user was rude", etc. Well, that is what they derseve and I have seen MA run a few people like that out of here. Proud of her.

Mustang Alley is the true ILI Watchgirl. She is the reason I can continue to come to this site. I know she will make waste of the fakers and clear the path for all of us brothers on here.

This ILI shot of Patron is for you Mustang! \ /

Dash~~
Old 04-20-2014, 06:41 AM

Smile Dash~~

I'm speechless, honestly I am.

You have no idea how much I welcome your post tonight.

Let's just say it was very needed.

Smiling big but Still speechless. Lol.

Thanks again. So very much!!! Muah 💋 check your inbox.

I know I should say more but you totally caught me off guard with this post, I'm lost and stumbling for words.

Hey. Thanks for noticing.

Old 04-20-2014, 10:30 AM

post link to said corn flake thread?

i kinda suck at finding old threads on here

Old 04-20-2014, 11:02 AM

Mustang is one of the reasons I still come to this site!! I am glad I had the chance to get to know her!!! She needs to start her own site because I would be her first member!!! Kisses sweetie (mustang)!!!

Old 04-20-2014, 12:12 PM

Not having being on here for THAT long, I do admit, she does a fab-fucking job of verifying and goes above-and-beyond for this site. I do hope the owner's notice that.

I also thanked for doing this, when I spoke to her, as there's no other way, us noobs would know who all are legit.

PS, i'm going to have to dedicate a fuck to you missy, considering we're far away. :P

Old 04-20-2014, 01:44 PM

Yeah, Mustang is awesome, one of the few real and legit women on this site, who exposes all the fakes and phonies.

Old 04-20-2014, 10:14 PM

I think most of us agree with his assessment. We miss you in the chat. it has gone to shit lol

Old 04-21-2014, 06:09 AM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post

Thanks again. So very much!!! Muah ߒˠcheck your inbox.

I know I should say more but you totally caught me off guard with this post, I'm lost and stumbling for words.

now u know i miss our video chats... it was just cute to hear a southern cougar n all her sweetness ripping fakes real assholes... that and her blushes... shes rare... and she said she wants a 1000 bbc gangbang once a month so ili can have its new tab "dark alley" lolz it can only be seen by her verified friends... but she will only do atm if you have on a ninja turtle mask... (trolling) thats my ppl tho

Mustang Alley
Old 04-21-2014, 06:25 AM

Default Mustang Alley

This is a great post and another reason why I gave her the nickname of "The Mistress of Truth." Glad she's here and will do a number on the fakers. Maybe someday she'll favor me with a chat, video type. Would love to actually talk with her. Until then, well I watch with glee when she takes care of another faker. Best wishes Mustang.

Old 04-21-2014, 09:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post

Thanks again. So very much!!! Muah 💋 check your inbox.

good job, now come to the porch and get your dog biscuit